KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

has any one else made harry potter fanfic i'd liked to see other people's work

i can't be the only one doing this

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:49 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

You can't end it there and you can read mine but it is rubbish. big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:29 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munchkin1987

I know this may sound terrible, but as someone who appreciates literature I must say that your story is horribly written. It is obvious that you have a vivid imagination, and good ideas, but before you continue to write, it would be good if you went and reviewed the basics, including things such as spelling and punctuation. I understand that you don't have much free time(very few of us do) but it will likely benefit you greatly to review those basics. Spending your time doing that will NOT be wasted.

Anyhooooo, on another note...I am SOOOOOO excited for the 6th book coming out! Yippy!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:33 AM
munchkin1987 is currently offline Click here to Send munchkin1987 a Private Message Find more posts by munchkin1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Shut up.If you are so literature why don't you try and do one in this space of time i done one for the fun of it not to be judged by someone who thinks they know better than others get a life or at least get a sense of humor. mad mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:54 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper135

let me guess the dada teacher is percy...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:54 PM
sniper135 is currently offline Click here to Send sniper135 a Private Message Find more posts by sniper135 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

let me just say this:munchkin1987 you have absoulutly no right to say such stupid and insulting comments!if you have to say anything at all at least don't insult people.if not don't type anything at all!!!!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:30 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I agree if you want to insult us then try and write your own one and then we will see how hard or easy it is for you. mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:59 PM
crazykim

the dada teacher is snape
i hope it isnt

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:24 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

i bet its percy cause it say lesson with percy for the chapter rite? well pls keep going i luv it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:49 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

its a really good story with great ideas. only thing is watch out for your run-on sentences, there are a lot of them. otherwise its a great story, with a nice cliffhanger might I add. Keep it up!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:36 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

oh yeah well ur right then
i forgot !!!
lol

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:04 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

your right the dada teacher is percy sad
mad and i was shocked about whats its face said about my writting but thanks for stickin up for me eek!
but what its face
embarrasment
does have a point so i'll try to proofread
ya happy What the f**k?
now lets finnish this chapter

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:38 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

there standing at the dada desk was percy weasley.
what is he doing here said ron agrily as they sat down.

HELLO CLASS MY NAME IS MR.BROWN said percy proudly

he changed his name i can't belive it said ron even more angry.
harry was more shocked to the fact that percy was standing in front of him.
icanbelliveiteither.
it took harry a while to realize he said one word.
what said ron confuse.
this is a mistake why would dumbledore hire per....per..him
said hermione even more shocked than him.
rage came speeding back to harry about the things he said about him.
i can't belive it he said.

at that moment i think they all notice the the whole class was listening to thier coversation

POTTER,GRANGER TALKING IN CLASS THATS A DETENION

but ron was talking too harry didn't mean to sell ron out but it seemed unfair

RONALD WEASLY IS A PREFECT HE WOULD NEVER TALK DURING CLASS AND FOR TALKING BACK I'LL ASK YOU TO LEAVE AND NOT REATURN FOR THE REST OF THE LESSON and please next time clean your clothes he said poiting at the ink stain on his shirt.

the slythrens burst out laughing.

harry stormed out of the room he was angry at ron mostly but he new it wasn't his fault but it felt good to blam someone.

harry wanted to return to class................To punch percy in the face
but harry had to stop himself harry calmed himself down and went up the marble staircase.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:57 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

the next chapter is
date for the dance
hope you like it

oh and also i want you to tell me what you think is going to happen

i'd like to see how close you get even ask me qestions about whats going to happen i'll answer some

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:04 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

please keep some sort of converesation i want to know how many people are posting

i made a bet my story is better than thiers so i got to count whos visiting the page

and i really want to win this
but it not telling you to find frenids to come to this message board and leave a message
but its okay if you happen to find as many friend you can get but i don't encorage it
but if you want you really really really can invite as many friends as you can

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:11 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Percy as DADA? What the f**k?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:17 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i like it and i have an idea about the next chapter, but neva mind

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
joelsef
all u people are vampires

dude, biggesthpfan, you're still doin run-on sentences. please use a some form of punctuation (period, exclamation point, etc..) to end your sentences, and use quotation marks for dialouge. the story is fine but the grammar errors are pretty bad. please edit before you post.

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:42 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

OMG OMG this is so shocking but i mean i new it was him but the way he acts and stuff...OMG this is like whoa.....keep going

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

everythin is like shochin
but anyway
continue

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:45 PM