KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nida-hermione

i really like hermione-202`s version of book 6 urs ia a little unrealistic
the dursleys would prob. b afraid of harry
ur grammar needed a bit of work
the grade i give u is 0

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:32 AM
nida-hermione is currently offline Click here to Send nida-hermione a Private Message Find more posts by nida-hermione Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I thank you for the compliment
but i do not like the fact that you insult biggesthpfan along with it.
however i do not want to start any arguments here so i hope everyone else will ignore nida-hermione's comment.

PS. since when did harry become so arrogant?to tell of ron and not take the bleme?

anyways,great story.keep it up
reading big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:44 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

hi i'm not david the creater of the forum,i'm his cuz chris and i neglected to do this. dave asked me to tell you he can't finish this forum by saturday because he's in the hospital sorry for not saying it sooner.

this is his note:

hi you guys i'm really sorry that i can finish 2 days ago i fell down some stairs and i broke my middle finger on my right hand broke my left leg and spraint my right arm. i'm really sorry i can't finish in time for the book but i promise that if you want when i get better i'll come back and finish the book. now i'm really sorry .but i'm going to be okay i'm in a cast and it really itches. and yet again i'm reall sorry

love
biggesthpfan

i was supoze to tell you a long time ago but i just put it of till i realize i olny had a week to tell yall
but he is restin at home and his next operation is tomarrow

so i'm outtie

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:16 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

but he'll be back soon

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:18 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

wow thats sad what happened to him

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:01 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Nida-Hermione needs to learn how to keep her comments to herself. People write what they want to and they don't need the negativity coming from people like you!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:53 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluefinix2002

hi!

I am a translator. I want to know about the latest work of Rolling. please let me know about the name, date of publicaiton. thanks

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:05 PM
bluefinix2002 is currently offline Click here to Send bluefinix2002 a Private Message Find more posts by bluefinix2002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

umm okay the latest work is harry potter and the half blood prince

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:19 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

i'm back i just want to tell you about harry potter and the 7 horcruxes book 7 coming soon.

and yes i'm compleately healed

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:35 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

YAY!!!! right more soon!!!! I couldn't find this thread for the longest of time!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:39 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote