KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG
Started by: Summoner_Yunie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yeah Yunie has a busy life right now. Hopefully she can come on a little more later since its summer ^^

Good idea Demi. Id join most likely.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:49 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

~Ditto~

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:52 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

GEEE THX FOR STARTING AGIAN AN NOT TELLING ME !

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:53 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

~we didn't~

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:26 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

o ok lol

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:46 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I'm back at last and I've decided to restart this thread with Ush's permission of course but instead of being unhosted it will be a role play because I can see that it was very unorganized with people who joined and turned the story wrong.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:40 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yay!

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:43 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Guardian_Rikku and I will host it so as we accept and reject the characters that are in the story so we can have different ones instead of well super god mode humans who know everything and can do everything, that is too perfect for this rp.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yep yep! What she said laughing out loud When we gonna set it up?

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:08 AM
Vidina
What to write?

Am I in the new Rp? If so I'll add a few changes to my charie

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:56 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Dunno. It hasnt even started yet.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:37 AM
Vidina
What to write?

If and when it's made, will I be in?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:16 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Duhhhhhhhh.

But it'll be hard getting in touch with Ush. He doesn't like P.M's (And barely checks them) He only looks at the Game Idea section like once two weeks.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:25 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That's encouraging.

Anyway, Guardian_Rikku and I need to make a new story for this since the current one isn't working. As I said, when the new one is up and running submit your old or new characters there. There will accept or reject them because really guys I don't want characters to have the same personality a billion times.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:32 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I had an idea about making one at the time of the Machina War. I think it was Zanarkand vs Bevelle or something?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Thats an idea worth looking into Yunie, like when Lenne and Shuin were alive? *puts into maybe pile* laughing out loud

Once we get the story figured out we could always submit it into the RPG ideas...I dunno.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:45 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That is a really good idea, I would never have thought of that. Literally, you don't mind if we use that for the rp, do you?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:20 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I like it smile

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No prob. Count me in.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:03 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Ok ^_^

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:12 PM