KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

no, i have binary's body, thats what i meant. and redirecting your blasts would be zatanna. and if i can't control any of my powers, then how is it that you have prefect control over yours

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:07 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You have no idea how to use Binary's powers. You have Zatanna's mind. Zatanna doesn't even know Binary or Bloodstorm.

can't he figure it out with pre-fight prep time?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:08 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
can't he figure it out with pre-fight prep time?

An hour? Master the drawing of power from white holes with extreme skill so as not to draw too much power and destroy yourself? Learn to turn to mist and control weather in an hour? How about no.

You're character will be dead before it can process a thought.

I have Surfer's mind, his body and his powers. The Hulk and damage just have "Get stronger as they get mad" not hard to understand, it works by itself.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:09 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body. turning into mist isn't that hard to do, and the weather powers go by emotions. she could easily unleash a lightning storm accidently. storm had good control over her powers almost as soon as she had them. she was flying like the day after. zatanna could easily get good control over them. or she could say a spell that ;ets her have control over her [powers.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:14 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by stormfront13
i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body

what are BloodStorms magical abilities?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

not excatley sure cause magic is so vague, i'll look for it but she is third to dr.strange

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:20 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body. turning into mist isn't that hard to do, and the weather powers go by emotions. she could easily unleash a lightning storm accidently. storm had good control over her powers almost as soon as she had them. she was flying like the day after. zatanna could easily get good control over them. or she could say a spell that ;ets her have control over her [powers.

Turning into mist isnt that hard to do... for a person who has no idea she can even do it, I'm pretty sure it is. The fact remains, your character has no training with Binary's powers, which means you are going to be changing into mist at best. The mist can easily be blasted away in the same move it takes surfer to close the gap. If you stay in mist form, there is little to nothing you can do. If I really felt like it I could easily fly upwards out of the atmosphere and simply destroy the planet.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:21 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

here is a very small description

Bloodstorm's magickal powers derive from two main sources: her innate capacity to manipulate ambient magickal energy honed through practice, and her acquired knowledge of spells and enchantments. She occasionally uses her magick to form rudimentary magickal power-bolts. These bolts have a maximum concussive effect of approximately 50 pounds of TNT. Her knowledge of arcane lore enables her to cast spells with a variety of specific effects. Among the many spells she has employed include illusion-casting, temporary paralysis, deflection of matter and energy, interdimensional travel, and elemental conversion. More recently, as a result of her descent into darkness, her magicks can now manifest in the form of an etheric wolf.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:21 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Bloodstorms magical abilities

not excatley sure cause magic is so vague, i'll look for it but she is third to dr.strange

i'm just asking because, if they are like Strange's, then a lot of knowledge and practice would be needed to use them...... if you aren't using BS's mind then they may be almost worthless

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

i think i'd go for stormfront...i like his strategy the best and his powers..

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:24 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

if you had read all of evang's last post on her last thread you would know that we have knowlege of our characters powers. and destroying the planet would do nothing. it isn't excatley miost but it is described that way. and if i wanted i could say a spell that would let me control my other characters powers

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:24 PM
stormfront13

i have control over bloodstorms magical abilities- i posted that and no one objected, not even evang so it must be ok

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:26 PM
stormfront13

and even if somehow i can't turn into mist with bloodstorm i could with zatanna- and nataku in kist form i have access to my powers so their is a lot i could do

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:28 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Evangel has already stated several times that you only have the mind of the character who's mind is in control. Therefore Zatanna will not know how to use BS or Binary's powers. With the hour prep time, she may get a general idea of the abilities, but that is all.

Mist or not, it will still be destroyed if I blast it. Mist is just water vapor, water vapor can be moved via wind, which means it is solid enough to be effected by physical force. A barrage of cosmic blasts will destroy the mist with ease, considering it's nothing more than water vapor.

As it stands you have yet to show any way to hurt me, and barely have a stance on how to survive against me. Your only chance is in mist form, but that will provide little aid.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:37 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

if you had read all of evang's last post on her last thread you would know that we have knowlege of our characters powers.

she posted this:

"Let me rephrase the "they don't know anything about their powers" thing. The amalgams are aware that they have more than one power, but they may not have the skills necessary to use their powers to their fullest potential.

Depending on what you use your prep time (which you can indicate in a submitted write which I will post at the beginning of the battle) you can convince the voters that you deserve their vote based your strategy, character selection, and use of time."

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=339305

so they don't know the exact powers they have access to...... unless the mind in charge is familiar with the other component characters

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:41 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i have control over bloodstorms magical abilities- i posted that and no one objected, not even evang so it must be ok

i didn't object but i did post that you wouldn't have the knowledge to use the powers well

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on May 7th, 2005 at 09:48 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:42 PM
stormfront13

but i have the magical abilities. and as i have already sated it is only described as mist, but it isn't excatley mist. if i know i have more than one power, then i can say a spell to let me control them. my turning into my mist form you are incapable of hurting me, but i am very capable of hurting you. if you shoot at me while in mist form nothing will happen, and if you shoot at me while solidified, then nothing will happen because i just checked and binary has warbirds powers as well and that include energy absorbation, and that will increase my strength also. also w/ zatannas powes i could open a 2-way portal aroud me so that if you shoot at me it will go into the portal and i will have another one appear behind you so if you shoot at me you shoot at yourself. even if you move i can close the oine behind you and have it appear again even closer. or i can just deflect the attakcks. and i can still use bloodstorms magical powers to create the illusion that i am not there, or that there are 100 of me

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:57 PM
stormfront13

and storms weather powers are affected by her emotins. i could realese all hell on you by accident. and it would more than likely do dagame seeing as my weather powers are more powerful than thors

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:58 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

but i have the magical abilities. and as i have already sated it is only described as mist, but it isn't excatley mist. if i know i have more than one power, then i can say a spell to let me control them. my turning into my mist form you are incapable of hurting me, but i am very capable of hurting you. if you shoot at me while in mist form nothing will happen, and if you shoot at me while solidified, then nothing will happen because i just checked and binary has warbirds powers as well and that include energy absorbation, and that will increase my strength also. also w/ zatannas powes i could open a 2-way portal aroud me so that if you shoot at me it will go into the portal and i will have another one appear behind you so if you shoot at me you shoot at yourself. even if you move i can close the oine behind you and have it appear again even closer. or i can just deflect the attakcks. and i can still use bloodstorms magical powers to create the illusion that i am not there, or that there are 100 of me

1) It doesn't matter what it is, you are still there and can still be affected.
2) Evangel already stated you cannot use your powers to master other powers, such as with the speed force.
3) If you are solid I'm going to rip your head off, literally.
4) If you open a 2 way portal, it won't matter, im flying circles around you at above light speed, it's just going to miss.
5) It's already been stated that you have no use for BS magic, simply because you have no idea how to use it. It's like owning a gun but not knowing how to load or turn the safety off on it.

I can cross the field of battle and blast you away in under a second, it will take you at least that long just to understand what is happening.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 10:04 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

and storms weather powers are affected by her emotins. i could realese all hell on you by accident. and it would more than likely do dagame seeing as my weather powers are more powerful than thors

What is she going to do, zap me? Surfer survives in deep space moving at light speed, he has survived in the center of the earth... You have nothing in weather powers to harm me.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 10:05 PM