KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Actual Star Wars RPG

The Actual Star Wars RPG
Started by: ewansbabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance sees a blonde girl and walks over to her has his lightsaber ready just in case-
who r u

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:35 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow lifted the heavy orange light saber that was once zarath's and responded, " i am chadow rojas garcia..." in a proud voice. " who are you?"

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:37 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Lance Vale why r u alone

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:39 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she nodded and quietly answered " ....yes..." then kept her eyes on the ground.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:44 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

well

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

hn. o well. what did she have to lose? " my master was... killed... by another jedi. he wasnt a very good person... but he took me in! and he took care of me... and.. and now hes...... gone." kaze bent down as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:58 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

u can join raevynn and me

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:34 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

((Ok i guess...))*Sokau watched from the shadows the fight between Dooku and Dennis with his hand on his saber wiating for anything tlo pop up*

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:37 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow looked up at lance with a tear striken face. " thank you.." she said, and stood up. and wiped her eyes, then stepped closer to lance. it was good to have someone again. " i will avenge you master zarath.." she said under her breath " i promise."

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:42 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow glanced at the young boy in the cloak. he had green eyes that, suprisingly, expressed alot of feeling. she had always noticed that first about people. their eyes.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:54 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*He glanced at Chadow and as if looked through her soul than turned back to the fight grasping his saber tightly if anything should happen to Dennis*

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:56 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow watched the boy. he was very determined. she wondered why he was so serious. then she thought about herself and dropped the question

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:33 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she knew she shouldnt ask tings she couldnt answer herself. zarath had taught her that.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:35 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what is it u want to ask me something

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:39 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" nothing..." chadow said trying to sound casual.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:41 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

The girl sat up and rubbed her head. She sat still for a while. it was too painfull to move any more than that

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:45 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow yawned and rubbed her eyes. she was really tired. she sat down on the ground and wondered what was going to happen to her.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:17 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-sees raevynn-

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:25 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[] im in the middle of a desert[]

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:26 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

*sokau walked to the center of the room trying to get closer to the fight, saber already out but not activated*

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:37 AM