KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online Release Date

Matrix Online Release Date
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

takes the piss really, i dont care, they will loose the money becos we have to wait for so long and ppl wont be interested

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:14 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

And you're one of the people who would've complained if they had released the game now and it was all buggy and glitchy. You can't have everything buddy.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 01:03 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Those screenshots of me? Ya, guess what... Thats all is in the game... Or the only thing to do really... Battle villains... thats it, thats IT... Theres missions upon missions upon missions of the same thing over and over with different wording and in the same building, you fight villains, get money, improve abilties, fight villains, get money, improve abilities...
What you saw in my screenshots... was pretty much the only thing to show.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 01:56 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Those screenshots of me? Ya, guess what... Thats all is in the game... Or the only thing to do really... Battle villains... thats it, thats IT... Theres missions upon missions upon missions of the same thing over and over with different wording and in the same building, you fight villains, get money, improve abilties, fight villains, get money, improve abilities...
What you saw in my screenshots... was pretty much the only thing to show.

Yup, in Beta that is.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 04:55 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

so there's a difference in missions in non-beta versions? huh

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:46 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Well yes, they don't release all the missions and storyline for Beta that are going to be part of the game after it is released. First of all, they don't want to give away all the secrets of the storyline and ruin the experience of that game, and secondly the storyline in the beta version has no way of being as far along in the storyline as it will be in 2 years after it is released. So right now there is no way that the beta version allows people to play everything that will be in the game.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:22 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I think what cal is trying to say, is that at the original release date, theres going to be missions, but they will slowly add new missions and more content... just like every other mmorpg.

And, no, im sorry to burst your bubble Cal31... but The Matrix Online is not going to be like a online book, which is what your making it out to be.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:28 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

smile oh.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

he knows coz hes a beta tester smart

eek!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:35 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Duh.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 11:38 PM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by Clavis
he knows coz hes a beta tester smart

eek!

George W. Bush is the President of the United States, yet he had no idea if Iraq had WMD, but he still said that was the reason we went to war. Just because a person is involved doesn't mean they know a thing about what they're involved in.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 01:05 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

At least im actually involved in the beta, thats more than you can say.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:06 PM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
At least im actually involved in the beta, thats more than you can say.
Good for you, I'm sure you'll go far in life because of that.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 09:03 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I detect a small bit of jealousy.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:44 AM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Dragon I suggest you read this before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot, if possible: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-matrix...e/587225p1.html
Once again, it only proves that barely any of the storyline is in the beta version of the game, so no you haven't played even close to what the real experience will be like.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:42 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Cal, I dont care what you say, im in the beta, I know way more than you ever will from reading those crap reviews, because im actually in it.

MARCH 22ND! AND THE GAME WILL BE RELEASED.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
DenKi

FS, why cant i be in the Beta...

They let all these people with complete shite do it and even tho i was like the 1st people to sign up for it lol fs..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:09 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I've heard March 30th from Gamestop....but maybe they're wrong

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:38 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

quote:
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
I've heard March 30th from Gamestop....but maybe they're wrong

according to the online newsletter thing for the matrix online game, it "Launches March 22, 2005 in the US and April 8, 2005 in Europe." so i'd assume it comes out on those dates in all shops smile

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Last edited by Myndon on Feb 23rd, 2005 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:33 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

unless they find something else wrong with it..........man, I hope that does not happen again! I assume the beta stress tests went well beta players????

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:01 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote