KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor 3

Kotor 3
Started by: Darth Ridah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by azeo
Did you go to the site? it took me like 15 mins to make those pictures and find them. Anyways wanna know what kotor3 needs? it needs to be during a real war, like an actualy war. not like the crap in kotor1. YOu should be able to go to planets that are fighting and command armies. and then you should also be able to get captured and have to escape (best part of kotor1) also the starten as a kid would be pimp.

Good idea.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

yeah, but i think they've used up all the wars for that time period so it would have to be different time period...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:17 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

itsa gd idea but i dont like the commanding bit and i would like to stay in the kotor timeperiod so i dont no

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djnannadaddy
Man do i got da munchies

yeah, i agree with yoda.....i dont really want to command armies, but to go to those planets while they're fightin would be cool, then u could choose a side, like go there actin as part of the republic, but then attack republic soldiers & maybe if u kill everyone there in the battlefield in a certain time, the rest of the group u attacked wont know that u betrayed them, & u can sneak inside their camps, & destroy them from the inside(i know sum spy type shiznit)...........

Attachment: carrie fisher star wars_princess leia naked under white c_t.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Djnannadaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Djnannadaddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

what/who is that?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:32 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djnannadaddy
Man do i got da munchies

who is who?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Djnannadaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Djnannadaddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

the person in your sig.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:07 AM
valenting17

There´s no way Revan would be in kotor 3

come on, the storyline in kotor I is accomplished, if you make revan appear in kotor 3 as a dark lord or a jedi, users that have chosen a different ending would be dissapointed...., i think a new sith lord should appear in kotor iii, i also agree there should be more battles, bigger ones, i´m mean, with an unlimited amount of enemies

also i think a new jedi council for the player to agree or disagree with would a nice touch...., also sith academies.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:57 PM
Click here to Send valenting17 a Private Message Find more posts by valenting17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ok how about minor boss battles threw out the game were you battle sith lords(lightside) or jedi master(darkside) like the apprentice of the master and when you kill one he gets a new one the sith master being revan and the jedi master being the exile also i like the jedi council idea and the big battles and why wont revan be in kotor 3

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valenting17

i´ve played kotor i and ii like three times each, in kotor 1 i rather like the ending of revan beeing the savior of the republic, so if revan appears as a sith lord in kotor 3 it would be kind of dissapointing..., i also like the idea of not beeing the most powerfull character in the game, there should be some other character like a "master yoda", for you to learn from and gain experience, but i dislike the idea of beeing some common guy in the galaxy as someone said in this forum before.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send valenting17 a Private Message Find more posts by valenting17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

yeah did you read my post saying that in my ideal kotor3 you would go to a jedi or sith acadmy and train in a class with other younglings under someone the same species as yoda

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:54 PM
valenting17

yeah thats a great idea, but you would need a brand new engine to do that

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:59 PM
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

it's confirmed that revan is dark lord, so if he did appear he would be a sith lord.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:04 PM
valenting17

of course, but i dont like the idea of revan appearing in kotor iii, it should be closer in time to episode 1..., maybe 500 years before..., so you can start feeling more familiar, it will also open doors for kotor 4,5...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

how about in kotor 3 you kill the exile kotor 4 revan dies and kotor 5 you have to kill a sith to wipe out the remaining sith threat making a ideal lead up to ep 1

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
valenting17

maybe, also something interesting would be that your party could also chage paths..., anyway, don't have any idea if kotor 3 is going to come out? or if it is beeing developed?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:29 PM
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

it's going to be from obsidian, it will come out around (i think) mid-late 2007. and if they rush it like they did the second one, then so help me, i'll.... i'll... I'LL CRY!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:31 PM
valenting17

lets pray for that.........

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:14 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

whta do you mean by party chaning paths

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:19 PM
valenting17

the game should let you to persuade your party to follow that dark/light side....sorry my english isnt very good, im from argentina.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:48 PM