KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"Thats why you should come with me...Just bring Ash and we will ride to the camp! Come one what'd ya say?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:20 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze nodded shyly... "o..ok.." " im .. scared to leave everything though..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:23 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Let the horses free...Surley they are tired of the state too...Just keep one...For us to get around..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze shook her head, afraid of what was to come. "i...i couldnt do that... i could take akira.. but the others....?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:32 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"You cant be afraid of those dogs of the state...Dont let them run your life...The horses will be fine..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:35 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" i will let us take akira... and maybe another.. but not all... " .." hawkeye would kill me.." she mumbled

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:49 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Okay its settled...Tomorrow we leave for camp!"*Sokau was smiling broadly*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:00 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(what i miss)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:07 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked at the rain out the window and sighed.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:14 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

a few people walked in and out of the building.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:14 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Looked tired*"I think im going to hit the hay...Do you care if I sleep on the couch?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:09 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-wanders trough the city-

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:21 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Is everything ok?"

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:46 AM
JLred

*After being attacked by a pitiful excuse for a wolf, Scar decided to follow this girl for awhile. After seeing her pick up a little boy and taking him to her apartment, he hid behind the apartment in a tree waiting for her to take him to the camp*

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:29 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

--stops when he saw the man with scar on his face but keeps walking-

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:57 PM
JLred

*Scar looked at the person then decided to draw the girl out. He jumped to the ground and struck his hand into the ground. A disastrous wave of energy hit the apartment destroying several rooms*

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:45 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Are you okay?!"*Sokau looked around and spotted scar with his hand on the ground*"You! Why did you do that?! You could've knocked on someones door!!!"*Sokau was fuming and was rolling up his sleeves.*

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:47 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-walks over to the guy who trashed the building-
whats your problem!!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:52 PM
JLred

"Alchemists are my problem"*he said calmly and struck his hand down again sending two waves of force towards the person with the dog and the man who looked at him.*

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:54 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Clapped the ground making a whole bunch of crystal arrows and he made a wall.*"Wait! You're an Ishbalin arent you?"

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:56 PM