KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke: I have a mission for you, Sorgo. An important one.
Sorgo: What is it, Master?
Luke: I recorded the co-ordinates on your Datapad.
Sorgo: What of the mission?
Luke: You will find out when you reach the Co-ordinates.
Sorgo:...Yes, Master.

Sorgo walked out of the Academy and got on his Speederbike, ready to go to the co-ordinates. He finally got to the co-ordinates, only to see two Jedi Masters from the Academy turn around and extend their Lightsabers towards Sorgo. They both had Green Lightsabers.

Sorgo: What is this?
Reudo: I am Reudo, A Jedi Master that grows tired of the stupidity of the Academy.
Trayan: I am Trayan, and i too am sick of the corruption. We have both come to the Dark Side.
Trayan: Will you join us?
Sorgo [Ignites his Lightsaber]: I don't think so, Trayan.
Trayan: If you do not join, me and Reudo will kill you here where you stand.
Sorgo: Empty Threats coming from a False Jedi. This is interesting.
Reudo: Enough talk!

Reudo runs up to Sorgo and swings with his lightsaber, only for Sorgo to block it and fatally cut him in half.

Trayan: NOOOOOOO!

Sorgo walks up to Trayan ready to kill him where he stands....

Trayan: ENOUGH DAMNIT, THIS WAS JUST A TEST!

Trayan runs over to Reudo's side.

Sorgo: Excuse me?
Trayan: THIS WAS YOUR TEST FOR THE RANK OF MASTER!
Sorgo: Oh my god...This is all my fault...I killed a Jedi Master!
Trayan: No, this wasn't your fault. Reudo probably underestimated your power.
Sorgo: I'll meet you at the Academy.

Sorgo reaches the Academy and requests a meeting with Luke.

Sorgo walks into the main chambers...

Sorgo: I killed him...
Trayan: Master Luke, Reudo is dead. Trayan killed him. Reudo went to strike Sorgo and Sorgo cut him in half.
Luke: I see... It seems as if the test went too far... I apologize Sorgo. This was not your fault.
Sorgo: T-thank you, Master Skywalker.
Luke: You obtained the rank of Master and have been appointed to the Council.
Sorgo: Thank you, Master.
Luke: You will also be working with an Apprentice....

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:44 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[] oooh ill post my character sheet[]

Name: Raevynn Lopez
Race: Human
Bio: Raevynn's brother was a young sith lord; a major threat to the jedi. He had been injured, and fled home to her family where they hid him as long as they could, but the jedi soon found out where he was hiding and came for him. Her parents did all they could to stop the jedi, but they're struggles were futile and they were slaughtered along with her brother as she hid from sight.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:35 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Who is this Apprentice?
Luke: Raevynn Lopez. She is new to the Jedi Order and she will begin her training with you immediatly.
Sorgo: Know anything about her?
Luke: Her family was murdered, along with her brother whom was a Sith Lord.
Sorgo: Hmm...Alright, where is she?
Luke: She is probably wandering the Academy. Go look for her. She is around somewhere within these walls.
Sorgo: Yes, Master. Thank you.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:31 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn wandered aimless through a long hallway. This place was strange to her, and a little frightening. The walls towered over her, making her feel very small. She was not scared however. After what she had recently seen, nothing as simple as a building would scare the young girl. She continued her journy down the hallway, trying to erase the memories of her past. Her family was gone and there was no one who cold bring them back. She wouldn't let anyone see how sad she really was on the inside.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:49 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance walks down the hall past raevynn-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn casually walks past the stranger, not making eye contact, or showing and sighn of aknowledging his presence. Once he passes, she then turns and looks. She didnt want to come eye to eye with anyone. Everyone here seemed to be a jedi, and she didnt want to give them the wrong look, or it might be her last mistake.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:00 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-senses her worries- and walks by her-
something troubling you??? -kindly-

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:02 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look up at the stranger. "Excuse me?"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:18 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

is something troubling you? -repeated kindly-

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:20 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jaden could feel Dranans' eyes burning into his. Dranan searched his thoughts and emotions. But what was he looking for? "If you search my thoughts," Jaden spoke, his voice quivering,'and follow my emotions it will lead you to a place you cannot go."
Jaden looked away in fear of what Dranan might know about him. He walked past Dranan swiftly, not looking back. Jaden was a great jedi, perhaps destined to be a vaulable member of the Jedi Order someday, but his emotions were his weakness. But perhaps Dranan could become Jadens' master and show him the right way. But Jaden didn't know if Master Luke would agree with such a thing.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Jun 14th, 2005 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo walked down the Academy, looking for his new Padawan Apprentice.

As he continues walking down the hall, he sees a young Girl.

Sorgo: Hello, welcome to the Academy. Is there something i can help you with?
Raevynn: Uh..No...
Sorgo: You fear us. I can feel it. I can assure you we are nothing to fear.
Raevynn:...M-My name is Raevynn.
Sorgo: So your my new Apprentice. I am Sorgo and i will be your Master throughout your long and hard journey to become a great Jedi.
Raevynn: Nice to meet you.
Sorgo: Thank you. I must go now, but i do have a task for you.
Raevynn: What is it?
Sorgo: Before we begin training, i would like you to inspect the rest of the Academy and get to know some of the Jedi. It will be good for you.
Raevynn: Ok.

Sorgo walks off back into Lukes Chamber...

Luke: I see you have met her.
Sorgo: Indeed i have. She is nice.
Luke: When she is done, call her to the Workplace room... She can build her Lightsaber. We need as many Jedi right now as possible.
Sorgo: Lightsaber? Already?
Luke: Yes. You will train her with it constantly until she is perfected.
Sorgo: But Master, I do not wish to teach her my form..
Luke: Hmm... Start her off with Form I.
Luke: Why is it you wish not to teach her Form II?
Sorgo: I never wanted to learn Form II... It is the practice of most Dark Jedi... My old Master was an extremely Practiced Dark Jedi... I learned under him for a while... I know you know of my Private sessions with him shortly before he died...
Luke: Indeed i do know your training with the Dark Lord and It is Indeed a deadly form, Sorgo, and you are exceptionally good with it, and i understand why you don't want to teach her this. I don't think she is ready for such an Advanced and Physically straining Form, such as Form II.
Luke: I understand you know Form I, Form II and Form VI?
Sorgo: Yes.
Luke: I want you to teach her Form I then advance her to Form VI.
Luke: And someday if you have the time, I wish to teach you Form V.
Sorgo: Are you serious, Master Skywalker?
Luke: Yes Sorgo. You are an Exception to Lightsaber skills. I have seen you in training. Your incredible. I will train you whenever you wish.
Sorgo: Thank you, Master Skywalker.

Last edited by Soren the Mage on Jun 14th, 2005 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:11 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

[] i join if its ok []

Name: Zuke Zaxer
Species: Human
Saber Design: duble edged sabre.
Saber Color: blue and red
Alignment: Dark
Bio: The force is strong in him, but he wants more than just the light side of the force.. he know, that if he want to get stronger he have to use the dark side of the force. His mom and dad was killed during a robbery, and he has no other relatives.. he is, you can call it an wanderer that has set camp by the academy.
Personality: mystic wanderer. Always wear a dark coat and has a black band around his head that is covering his eyes and nose. only a little opening that he can see trough. he is kinda agressive, but always polite. he also has an twoheaded black dog as an companion.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:41 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan came apon Sorgo and Master Luke. He bowed to them both and looked to master Luke.

"Master Luke" he spoke "May I have a word with you?" his eyes looked to Sorgo, his words still freash in his mind. Dranan fixed his cloak, closing the front, and met Lukes eyes.

Luke: "What is it Dranan? Have you found an apprentice yet?"
Dranan: "Yes Master Luke. A young hopefull named Jaden. I feel much Darkness in him, and i am now wanting to prove to you... I am fully released from the Dark Side."
Luke:"Dranan... you may say your fully released... but"

Sorgo interupted forcefully "Master Luke... Remember my words..."
Luke looked to sorgo, and nodded, his eyes drifting to Dranan once again. "Take Jaden as your apprentice... lead him aay from the dark Dranan... Dont let her fall as you once did."

Dranan bowed and stepped back "Thank you Master." His eyes drifted to Sorgo, and he bowed very slightly, turning to walk back down the halls to find Jaden.

Jaden: "What has Master Luke desided?"
Dranan: "I am to train you in the ways of the force... as my Apprentice."
Jaden: He stayed quiet and looked away, his thoughts wild and untamed about his family, and the training. "What about Sorgo... I heard he doesnt trust You.... or me for That matter. He beilives That we are twisted by the Dark Side..."
Dranan: "Sorgo is overlooking everything. He has a power that he cannot use." Dranan steps next to Jaden and peers to the rising moons. "Jaden... dont fall to the Dark side as I did once... Powerfull yes.... But Painfull."
Jaden: "How did you come back... let alone why did you come here?"
Dranan: "Another time... But for now... get some rest. Tomarrow we shall begin your Training."
Jaden nodded and bowed "Good night Master."

Dranan closed his eyes peering into his thoughts. 'Jaden will soon fell the pull of the Dark Side....' he thought 'I cant let that happen...' Dranan stood, and walked to the Meditation room, kneeling on the ground, placing his hands on hsi knees. He closed his eyes and drifted into the Past, Wrestling his emotions and thoughts. Remembering his darker days.

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:46 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke has desided to stay here untill he is forced to move on.. he like it here.. and he know this is an jedi academy. he himself was not trained here, but who will know the diffrence.. he take Fluffy (his twoheaded dog) unleashed and walk inside the acadamy acting he is one of them, just to have a look. he has no hostility against them. he sees some jedi he guess and get kinda nervous. but then he thinks "they cant know, its impossible, however.. i know im not the only one here who dream of powers beyond the light... i hope"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

While walking the hallway he started to think.. "If I assigned to the academy, and got myself an apprentice i would get my name rememberd and would also get to teach out all I know. but that luke.. hmm.. i dont think he will discover who i truly are... how does this work?" he walk further in searching for a jedi to take contact with..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:06 PM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Master Luke walked into the Meditation Chamber and stood quietly as Dranan looked behind him, standing giving him a bow.

Dranan: "Master Luke... how may i be of service?"
Luke: "Dranan... Sorgo brought it to my attention that your anger seems to be building... Anger leads to Suffering... Suffering is the Dark Side."
Dranan: He shook his head slowly. "With all do respect Master... Was it not Sorgo who KILLED without thinking? Sorgo Fears what I will become... what Jaden will become."
Luke: "And what are you to become my friend?"
Dranan: "Sith."
Luke: "Sorgo worries Dranan. COME to your sences. Stop dwelling on the past."
Dranan: "You didnt see it though... you didnt snap... Your blade never struck an Innocent Child!" His words echoed in the closed room. "Master Luke... I think it may be best if I train Jaden Else where.... someplace where Sorgo WONT Interfrer..."
Luke: "I cant allow that... Dranan... your slipping into the shadows again. I can See it in your eyes... your thoughts... and in your soul. You and Jaden are to stay here untill your first mission..."
Dranan: "Yes Master. But Sorgo reminds me of the Council.... They Feared me... They were afraid..."

He shook his head and walked out of the Chamber, his hands trembling. He stopped and clenched his fists. Quickly he struck the nearby wall, bringing himself to it, resting his head coldly. "Forgive me Master Vallih... I wont forsake you again..."

(no offence to you sorgo, just playin out my chara)

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:08 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

When zuke walked the hallway he entered a room.. and he meet luke and the others.. "i hope i am not disturbing you, if not i would liek to ask you something" he said, with a strange voice.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:13 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo stands up from the Chair beside Luke...
Sorgo: Master Skywalker, i worry for Dranan. He is repulsive. I don't want him taking Jaden from the Academy.
Luke: I thank you for taking what Dranan said well. This is a good thing.
Luke: Don't worry, Sorgo. They wont be leaving. They are not ready. They need the wisdom of true Jedi to rip the darkness out of their souls.
Sorgo: Dranan is a great Jedi. I can feel the Light in his heart, he wants to change and he deeply wants Jaden to change, But how can he change Jaden if he still has a taint of darkness in him?
Luke: You propose a very interesting question, Sorgo.
Sorgo: I will be devastated if they turn, Master. I cannot let this happen. I have personally seen with my eyes how a good Jedi can turn to complete darkness.
Luke: You have trained in Dark ways, Sorgo. With Darth T...
Sorgo: Don't EVER mention his name to me!
Luke: I apologize Sorgo...
Sorgo: It's okay... I shouldn't have yelled at you. Apologies, Master.
Luke: It's okay. But you have trained in Dark ways Sorgo and that is still bad but you never succumbed to the Dark side, and i am proud of you for this.
Sorgo: Thank you, Master. This Dranan has much anger left in him. I am going to request a personal audience with him. We must speak alone...

Zuke enters the room, stating that he would like to speak with the Masters...

Sorgo: Who are you and what would you like?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"i am Zuke Zaxer, and a fully trained knight. i search for a place to live and i am here to offer my services as a knight. I have the experience and can also think of become trainer, if that is needed.. if not, i can participate in other knight services.. if i get a place for me and my dog." he said and bowed before the masters. "I totaly understand if you have to think about it" he said. He felt insecurity withing their minds about him and he got abit nervous.. he was just hoping he was powerfull enough to shut the feelings out from them.

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 14th, 2005 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:04 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke: I will leave this up to you, Sorgo.
Sorgo: As a Jedi Master of the Skywalker Academy on Yavin 4, I grant you a rank in our Academy as a Padawan. You will train with me but not under me, and if i see that your skills are up to par, i will commit you to Jedi Knight. And you and your dog may stay here in Room E-7 of Section 4 of the Academy.
Zuke: Thank you, Master Sorgo.
Sorgo: You are welcome, Padawan. I am pleased to have you here.

Zuke leaves the room with his beastly two headed dog....

Luke: I sense alot of Darkness in this one as well.
Sorgo: Indeed, Master. I have been noticing alot of Jedi that are coming in with Dark Taints or a history of being a Dark Jedi or Sith. This is Akward.
Luke: Sooner or later, we will find out, Sorgo.... Sooner or Later...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:23 PM