KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan

Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Why? You need to explain these things.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

YODA.......would slap revan silly.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

And let Maul finish the job... Or Alf, it doesn't matter...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan had great knowledge of both Dark side and light side of the force plus he has better control of the Force and probably even better swordsman
combine that with his tactitian Brains and you have got yourself a winner,i mean Yoda is Great but revan is better than him ,

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

you know yoda was probobly most powerful when he was about 500 he was too old when he fought sidious so yoda a few hundred years ago might have been able to beat Revan.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think age would be a winning factor here

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

i don't know yoda can hardly move without drawing the force upon himself and i doubt he can do that forever

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

id like to see this fight i read a post somewere of the fight revan won but that means nothing good post though you should look for it anyway i dont think all jedi and sith from the kotor time period could beat mace and yoda nad jedi of the clone wars period just the powerfull jedi and sith like malak revan sion nihilus traya the exile people like that

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

While yoda's good once again he's no where close to revan while yoda may have 900 years of experience revan knows so much not only that he's put it into practice and kicked the crap out of any opponent he's every faced, if palps can fight yoda to a draw and he's not a tenth as powerful as Revan chances are revan would reck him, I love yoda personally one of my favorite SW charachters (right up there with Jango fett) the facts are heavily leaning towards revan

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

frobo was it you who wrote the revan yoda fight is so well done anway back on topic yoda is a very hard to hit combatant his speed is far above revans

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

So. Revan is way better with the force and saber. Sure Yoda has better agility but that cant compare to the two most important talents of the sith or jedi.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

Thank you very much darth-yoda, though my jango v.s maul story is much better (it's near the end of the storytime thread page 7-8 I think) But anyways enough of my shameless self promoting. Yoda's speed is the only thing he outclasses Revan in but once again Revan's superior knowledge would help and his ability to forsee every single move yoda would make through the force sorta balances that out.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Then it's an even match. Whe're just gonna have to let Lucas decide the out come.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:29 PM
Darth_Frobo

not really even Revan still knows more about the force and is a better swordsman but yoda's still so cool why does he have to fight someone as powerful as revan.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:36 PM
Darth_Frobo

o ya and yoda very sick story dude very very sick.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
Darth_Frobo

in the good way

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
Darth Plagues

Darth Revan is a better swordsman than Yoda? What the heck...you guys need to wake up. Have y'all even played KOTOR? Revan's moves suck...Ray Charels could see that. And I don't understand where your getting... "Darth Revan was one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever." Yeah he decided the fate of the galaxy...so did Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi. And OoOo he tried to take over the Republic. If Revan were truly smart with military tactics he would have made this giant fleet with the Star Forge that could take the Republic no problem. Yoda would chop this guy to little bits...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

Okay congratulations you truly know nothing about Revan, He mastered and I mean mastered forms 1-7 as well as dun moch and whatever he learned from tulak horde and the rest, what you see in the game is him with his memories of all I previously mentioned destroyed and he was still able to kick malaks ass on the star forge twice over. Then he regained all his memories which combined with what he learned from KOTOR makes him pretty damn powerful. Also he didn't want to conquer the republic genius he wanted to unite it against the sith empire, he purposley didn't destroy planets critical to both the republics economy and military, in fact he had HK assasinate anyone who could potentially de-stabilize the republic. Even when he became a dark lord of the sith again he said screw it and chose to go fight the sith empire. Yoda is one of if not my most favorite movie characters but if you look at Revan's true power he'd carve him up like a christmas turkey...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:17 PM
Darth Plagues

Darth Revan = about 40 years of training

Yoda = about 800 years of training

Yoda > Darth Revan

Darth Revan is just an overated Jedi with a lightsaber. GL even said its not about power.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasee tiin
do you really believe that the best Jedi's from Clone wars time, as for example windu or Yoda himself, could not have stand a chance against anyone at revan's time?
Or have i misunderstood you.....(hope so....)

Some of them would, most of them would not.

The Jedi in Revan his time, just had more experience because they fought more. Masters like Vrook and Vandar probably fought in the wars with Exar Kun, probably Kreia as well. These are Jedi that have seen some fighting. There are sith there that probably survived Kun his era and Revan kicked those guys down. Those Jedi and Sith have seen a lot of fighting, an incredible amount of war. Something that nobody from the Movies can even dream of achieving.

And thats why Revan would win, he kicked all those asses, asses of Jedi and Sith with far more experience then anything Mace or Yoda could have ever faced. They were more ready for war, trained harder for it fought more and have so much more experience with fighting against somebody else with a lightsaber.

And Yoda his nine hundred years don't mean all that much if a much younger Sidious can already almost keep up with him. Imagine what somebody like Revan who did nothing his entire life but studying, fighting and trying to learn more could do against him.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote