KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan

Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Like Fishy said, Form 7 was around. He could've (probably) learned Juyo but not Vaapad but that would be a useless form for him anyway since he's already dark side. Look at how Revan holds his lightsaber on the ship before Malak attacks, he also waits for the three Jedi to come to him. I haven't seen that before, maybe he created his own style.

Probably especially after he became the Dark Lord again. With all the knowledge he already had plus Tulak Hord his holocron... Well lets just say that using a conventional style that already existed would be a waste of potential. Revan isn't one to let knowledge go to waste.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Very true.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Vaapad is merely an extension of ofrm 7 juyo which was created before even revans time all it does is channel the force to make you more aggressive. as for him not mastering the styles maybe not 100% but he certainly knew them all inside out as well as all the strengths and weaknesses and was at least advanced in all of them never mind what he took from tulak hord and the ancient sith lords is beyond any of the styles, with the exception of vaapad all styles were around during revans time if you look at wikipedia and i've already explained what vaapad is. I thank you for not being a jerk about your opinion politeness goes a long way to a world with less retards.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apex
The Jedi Sage

We know a lot about Revan and all his travels, but we really don't have a clue what Yoda had to face in his years before the movies, but he must of done something. he couldn't have just stayed in the temple for 900 years. That's a lot of time for adventures, and Yoda in his prime, I think could take the great Revan.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Yep

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Seriously, Yoda even when he's old man Yoda is a wrecking machine. You all saw the clones in ROTS, the red guards, and he was kicking Palpy's ass...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

all of which are like mall security compared to revan

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

don't give me that "Darth Revan is a god" thing

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: 1858_yoda_yeats_grave.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

lmao

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

lol

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:49 AM
Darth_Frobo

no one has ever said that unlike biased njo luke fanboys we don't beleive he is a god, i do however beleive he is probably the most powerful sith ever and have written numerous uber-long posts explaining how revan has better force powers and is a better swordsman. yoda uses form 4 attaru a the same form that got qui-gon butchered by maul if you remember and revan is a lot more powerful then maul. revan knows all the styles (except the vaapad extension of juyo) backwards forwards and inside out, he'd reckognize the obvious flaws in the attaru style and then ruthelessly cut yoda apart. Yoda would put up a good fight, revan just has more knowledge and combat experience then he does, not only does he know more he's also perfected his knowledge and turned it into skill through battle. revan IS NOT A GOD but he is probably the most powerful force user ever.probably being the most important word.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:52 AM
Darth_Frobo

lol dan,o ya I've been meaning to ask you dan do you play halo 2?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:53 AM
Darth Plagues

Qui-Gon didn't master it like Yoda did...Revan would die

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:58 AM
Darth_Frobo

really how, with his inferior force knowledge or his inferior lightsaber skills, or maybe he'll take all that knowledge he got from those wars he didn't fight in and use that? or maybe he learned something from those sith he never beat that were glorified thugs compared to revan? The only way i see yoda winning is by getting all his fanboys together so they can all cry about how he'll lose and the flood of tears will somehow drown revan. A flaw in a lightsaber form is a flaw in a lightsaber form if you're a master or not the flaw still remains in the style.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:04 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yoda owns.

Attachment: prbed.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Mmmm... Took the words out of my mouth you did...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I expected better from you Dispit...

but okay anyways

Revan owns Yoda

The only real reason I hear for Yoda is that he's nine hundred years old. Well big deal, Sidious was about 50 60 or so? He still almost matched Yoda.

Now Imagine a 30 year old with a lot more experience a lot more reading a greater control of the force and a lot more powerful. That 30 year old would be stronger then the 60 year old that almost matched the 900 year old.

Yoda his age doesn't mean shit. I agree it should have, but GL made sure it doesn't. Yoda is not all powerful because of 900 years if he was he would have beaten Sidious in a second

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:49 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Revan is an overated dude with a lightsaber and Force...He's not invinsible and all you Revan fan boys make up all this junk and keep posting "He was the best Sith to ever live." If he was really all that powerful, why didn't he make a blackhole and suck the Star Forge up or something...because he can't. Marka Ragnos (The Strongest Sith) would just raise his hand and Darth Revan would be down on the ground dead. And no he's not the strongest Jedi either (NJO Luke Skywalker)...argue with me all you want, but all this Darth Revan worshiping is sickening. Yoda would own this guys silly...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:03 PM
Darth_Frobo

Despite the fact you haven't proved how yoda would win yet, and as we don't know anything about ragnos except that his APPRENTICES were powerful, and on the other thread if you look at the actual debate instead of the poll where biased njo fanboys who didn't argue because they knew they were wrong voted, Revan knew all lightsaber forms inside out as well as much more and could do every force technique. as for why he didn't swallow up the star forge with a black whole how bout he decided to use it instead to make a kickass army that owned the republic, instead he harnessed a sun and controlled the sun itself to make an army, he also killed thousands of jedi/sith and thousands of mandalorians as well as everyone else he ever fought, unlike yoda revan never lost.period. and as you have no reasons for yoda being better that haven't been shown to be useless.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:12 PM