KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Arwen VS Eowyn

Who's the best: Eowyn or Arwen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Arwen 49 56.98%
Eowyn 22 25.58%
Both! 15 17.44%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arwen VS Eowyn
Started by: DanielLB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Arwen in a heart beat.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:17 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Boromir
Middle earth warrior

Arwen made a good character but i didnt want her that much in the movie and i didnt like her and niether of them are that hot only cute but Eowyn wasnt a cool character and had stupid lines

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 04:01 PM
Son of Boromir is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Boromir a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Boromir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

A voting thread and SB posts over a 1000 words. LOL

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:40 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Jhennya
Queen of the Draikini

I vote for Arwen. I just cant think any sweeter pair then she and Estel. They so cute. And well maybe that also makes me vote Arwen that I have told that I remind her and I wish I do roll eyes (sarcastic)
And I just love Aragorn... and Arwen is cute.

Lady Jhennya R.

"The trees are now turning
from green to gold
And the sun is now fading
I wish I could hold you closer"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:03 AM
Lady Jhennya is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Jhennya a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Jhennya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Jhennya
Queen of the Draikini

Oh and forgot to say that I like Eowyn too. Really much. She and Faramir are really cute couple. The scene in ROTK where they met...
so cute...

bunny

"The trees are now turning
from green to gold
And the sun is now fading
I wish I could hold you closer"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:34 AM
Lady Jhennya is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Jhennya a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Jhennya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gandalftheblack

i guess the main problem is - are we talking about the movie or the book - in the movie liv tyler beats the eowyn girl by miles and there is no dispute.

in the book, however, both play a vital role - arwen in...hmmm... motivating Aragorn, and Eowen in killing the Witch King - there we go ;-)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:32 AM
gandalftheblack is currently offline Click here to Send gandalftheblack a Private Message Find more posts by gandalftheblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

umm arwen also motivated aragorn in the movies, "your are isildurs heir, not idildur himself, you are not bound to his fate". and that part in TTT when eowyn asks aragorn "who is the women who gave you that jewel?".

anyways, i am NOT one of those ppl who "hate" arwen and liv tyler (though she was a strange choice to play arwen, but she was brilliant). she had alot of emotion, shes, omg, the most beautfiful elf and female in the whole story (perfect skin!), and she DID give up her immortality for aragorn, i mean, cmon, live forever, or die just to be with your true love? that is a bIG sacrifice, and there is alot of self-sacrifice in LOTR's (obviously a very christian example from tolkien), and i have to say arwen beats eowyn with that, and looks wise too, though eowyn is VERY beautiful as well, just not in the same way as arwen, i mean, there both gorgeus but in different ways.

in a fight however, eowyn kicks arwens butt bigtime. i mean, she killed a fell beast AND the witchking, not to mention the mumakil and orcs and stuff, WOW! eek! cool

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 02:11 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Arwens hotter so her

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:57 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

to be honest, I am a bit indimidated by Eowyn, she knows how to kick some guys ass (just like my girlfriend).

Arwen is too much of a priss and a nance, "daddy daddy daddy ect", she is such a glory hunter - "no I wont live in oeace with my kindred, I want to marry the bleeding King, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK!!"

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:23 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Difficult choice - but I would have to say Arwen. Those elf-looks never age.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:25 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue20
Princess Of Despair

I voted for Arwen because I like the way she was portrayed by Liv Tyler. I really haven't read the books so, I choose the character that I liked the most. Plus, I really didn't like Eowyn that much. I mean would she have given up her people and her way of life for a love. I think not, that's why I choose Arwen.

LIV TYLER IS AWESOME!!! cool

Don't make me hurt you. Cause you know I can.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:53 PM
Rogue20 is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue20 a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

The Ever Beautiful Arwen

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:30 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

I had to go with Eowyn...

she was an absolute sweetie in the films and she killed the witchking.

she fell for a king, but settled for a steward...
it's the coping with adversity and competition feel good story of the century.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:07 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Arwen. Eowyn in the movies annoyed me.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:10 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

arwen is so much hotter

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:42 AM
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

arwen every time, no contest

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:47 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Arwen is so much cleaner too. eowyn always looks like a horse pooped on her

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

water of the misty mountains hear the great word; flow waters of loudwater against the ring wraiths!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:48 AM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

yeah, what they said....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:34 AM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

I have to say eowyn. All arwen seemed to do was cry.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 06:54 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote