KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Would you want to be Spinderman?

Would you want to be Spinderman?
Started by: andylc716

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

no id like to be venom

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:10 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
no id like to be venom

you would have to be vnoem ... hehe Wow sometimes I make myself laugh.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OmegaRedTooth
Lord of the crimson teeth

i am spiderman... and i liked it when i had venom (other than the horrible things i did to the rhino)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:21 PM
OmegaRedTooth is currently offline Click here to Send OmegaRedTooth a Private Message Find more posts by OmegaRedTooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it wouldn't be too hard. He pulls his punches, but I defenately wouldn't. With his powers, I'd probablly be evil.....Mwhahahaha.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:16 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyBarr199

YES definetly! I could handle it exceptionally well course I would do a few different things then what peter parker did!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:51 PM
CandyBarr199 is currently offline Click here to Send CandyBarr199 a Private Message Find more posts by CandyBarr199 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyBarr199

if I got everything that spiderman had right now I would do it!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:52 PM
CandyBarr199 is currently offline Click here to Send CandyBarr199 a Private Message Find more posts by CandyBarr199 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomkill112
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm spidey's #1 fan so i guess i would have 2 say yes! duh. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:16 PM
venomkill112 is currently offline Click here to Send venomkill112 a Private Message Find more posts by venomkill112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NoFate007
Responsibilities...no

Powers....yes.

same here.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

I'd happily take both the powers and the responsibility

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:55 PM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

by hell no! i already have enough problems in my life, iŽd only get the powers not the suit, i aint wearing tighs for responsabilitys issues

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:09 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol i wouldnt for anything i have a happy life and i dont need to fight crime

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:12 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

i would swing by girls and impress them with my spidey powers. i would swing past jessica alba and stuff lol. love Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:16 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shazman

Yes.. even responsibilty

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:36 AM
Shazman is currently offline Click here to Send Shazman a Private Message Find more posts by Shazman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

I think you guys would be anyone but yourselfs. laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:09 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brice7
I see Fat People...

I love to have spideys powers but be a villain, that way I can just do wot I want.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:54 PM
brice7 is currently offline Click here to Send brice7 a Private Message Find more posts by brice7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Originally posted by brice7
I love to have spideys powers but be a villain, that way I can just do wot I want.

and this is why the great lord intended that humans do not have super powers raver

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would love to be spider-man, as long as their were no super bad guys like Doc Ock or the lizard. Thats another story.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

i duno i would still prob wanna do it, fightin a villian in front of people goin "wow look daddy it's spider-man" and all the girls goin "oh my god, take me, take me!" Heck,just by watchin me in action against sum1 like doc ock i would give comic nerds orgasims.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:29 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would want his powers, just not be him.
I would want to be me with his powers.

No offense, but he is stupid, he doesn't realize that if he could train hard for at least 1 hour everyday, he could push his strength,speed,power,reflexes,agility, and durability to near insane levels.

I exercise intensely everyday day and I do plyometrics, bodyweight exercises, handstand pushups, and power exercises that boost both speed and strenght=power in short burst like punches/kicks/lifting something really fast.

I would use every training technique that I know to take his abilities 100 x what they currently are.

Imagine spiderman doing handstand pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing plyometric pushups with 5 tons on his back, doing one arm pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing dips with 5 tons hanging from him, doing one leg calf-raises with 5 tons on his shoulders, doing some martial-arts training/boxing training, doing wind sprints with 1 ton strapped to him.

Imagine him doing this for at least 1 hour at least 3 days a week.
He has the free time.

Imagine him appying martial-arts principles to his punches when he faces a supertough villain like venom or juggernaut or hulk.

"POWWWWWWWW!" he knocks the hell out of them in one punch.
He would definintly give a better more confident don't ****-with me- I'm-spiderman-type fight.

Basically, he'd be on the top elite level.
He'd be a god.
Just imagine.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:01 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey doc strong bad,

Read my above post, if you had spiderman's powers and trained simular to the above, doc ock/venom/lizard/just about anybody woul be a mere ant compared to you.
WE all know spiders kill one ant with the simplest of ease.

Just imagine, dude.

You'd basically be on a dbz type level(back during the latter frizea saga/with no flying abilities/and with no shooting fireballs, but you'd still be near that level).

That would be an interesting spiderman comic.

Watch him go toe-to-toe with thing villians/superman villains/thor villains/hulk villains/and at least look cooler doing it.

Instead of flippin' around and harmlessly having his punches bounce off them, he'd be more confident in his powers and he'd be knocking mo'fo's through building and stuff.

That's cool.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:08 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote