KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Remaking Spider-man Movie

Remaking Spider-man Movie
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Remaking Spider-man Movie

Me and my friends will be remaking the spiderman movie. A no-budget amateur film that will hopefully be better than SP1.

-I will be directing and im sure the comedy will be better. I'm also doing a cameo appearance as Hoffman...sad. very sad

-special effects will be crap

what do you guys think?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:25 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Just don't give GG the power ranger costume and you'll do fine wink

Last edited by Doc Ock on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:07 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

actually...i told my friend to buy a power rangers costume...LOL but we're giving him an actual goblin face, with a lot of tathered clothing like a cloak...to cover most of the power ranger aspect of it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:11 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

you guys have too much free time

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:37 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

i would to see how you do the web swinging thing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:12 AM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea this should be funny

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:06 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

start going to the strip clubs to look for an MJ

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:39 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

laughing low budget and amatuer. and you expect it to be better? dont make me laugh. it might be good but not better

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:12 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Hey sliverstein, I would help you with this for i have CGI programs and other video editing programs on my computer...They are very cheap versions (well not cheap buit compared to actual movies it is) But it looks cool...but we probably live noowhere near eachother.. I have made many amature comdy movies making fun of other movies, and have won a few school contests...I think its pretty fun... and good luck big grin

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:13 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Just don't give GG the power ranger costume and you'll do fine wink

were you only half awake when you made this post doc? because you forgot to mention the BIGGER sin? This is what your post should read.

Just dont give GG the power ranger costume and turn spidey into a monster with organics and you'll be fine.

Now THATS what you should have posted.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 07:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I wonder how many people will die falling of the top of towers when doing the web swinging scenes.LOL. They could always tye a spidey figure to a piece of string and have card board towers.LOL. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 07:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

well however they do ill be interessted in how they dun it

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:28 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um wow thats mean laughing at people dying from swinging wow ur violent. and no offense Mr Parker but for goodness sake that isnt that big of a deal. u r an idiot to think that. the gg looking like a freakin 4 yr old power ranger was the worst thing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:51 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i will use camera angles to give the illusion of spiderman jumping through the air...sad. Anyways, it IS possible to make a better spiderman movie than RAIMI. His spider-man interpretation was good because the special effects were done very well. (The thing about Spider-man gracefull swinging through the air is also smart.)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:03 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
um wow thats mean laughing at people dying from swinging wow ur violent. and no offense Mr Parker but for goodness sake that isnt that big of a deal. u r an idiot to think that. the gg looking like a freakin 4 yr old power ranger was the worst thing

Its only not a big deal to the manspider fans such as yourself who could care less about sony raping to death his character like they did. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um manspider wow that is gay lol its Spiderman read the comics!
just like superman u weirdo. he is a man with super strength, therefore Superman.not mansuper.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:49 AM
xNIXSONx

laughing mansuper! that is classic

mr parker, what did they do to superman??and the superman movies?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:59 AM
Mr Parker

well unlike the manspider movies,they stayed loyal to the comic and did not rape to death his character like they did in the manspider movies. thats always a laughable comment that the manspider fans like spencer spider come back with is mansuper. laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:06 AM
xNIXSONx

they also didnt rape the Punisher

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

They didnt rape Spiderman. I have some advice for you. Go away! If you just wanna complain then do it somewhere else please! I mean good night you come in here, and you have changed things all around into some idiotic convsersation. Let's get back on topic, and Parker please just face facts its Spiderman. Manspider is gay and annoying but anyway back on topic please lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:31 AM