KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » First Person Vs. Third Person.

First Person Or Third Person.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
First Person 3 27.27%
Third Person 6 54.55%
What Happened To The Second Person? 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

First Person Vs. Third Person.
Started by: Moritsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yeaaaaaaaaaaa, ok.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

??? want to elaborate, CM?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:10 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No I understand fine, you just post in such a , schizophrenic way. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

3rd Person. I just don't like a big gun in front of the screen, and not being able to see my character.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:51 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I love it especailly with more serious games.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 10:04 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No I understand fine, you just post in such a , schizophrenic way. stick out tongue

umm.. I'm... in...sult...ed??? Hmm... thanks? hmm... what do you mean, homey?

I actually find third a lot easier to use.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:25 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No you weren't insulted, who would dare do that?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:32 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I guess I like first... but moreso, I like 3rd because I get to see my character while I'm fighting

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Anyone know any first person fantasy thingy games or third person shooters that aren't complete crap?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:37 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There are some good third person shooters, but for first person fantasy thats probably on PC.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:12 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

such as...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:48 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Would twisted metal black count, because its one of the best damned games of all time!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:53 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Know what would be funny? Do ya? Well? Well? Well? No? Ok!

A first person sport game. First person soccer!! LOL Do those exist? Are they good? Or a firs person fighter would just be plain stupid. lol thoughts?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:59 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea those would suck, but twisted metal black fu#$ing rules.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:15 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

a first person soccer wouldnt suck that bad if it was 1 real person per character (i.e. no need for switching)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:01 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

no... there could never be a good 1stperson soccer....
wait... what do youmean? lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:33 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It wouldn't be effective as you would need to see from all sides, and the only view good enough for that, is god view.

Same with fighting games.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:57 PM
wity17189

I find that 3rd person games are quite helpful in fps games because it allows you to see around corners. I personally like 1st person view because it makes me feel as though I am the character. Plus, the reticules are pretty cool

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:33 PM
wity17189 is currently offline Click here to Send wity17189 a Private Message Find more posts by wity17189 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

well I play fighting games so...I picked 3rd

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:10 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
It wouldn't be effective as you would need to see from all sides, and the only view good enough for that, is god view.

Same with fighting games.
you kinda could if it was Motion capture or VR headset where you could turn your view on demand

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:15 PM