KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » First Person Vs. Third Person.

First Person Or Third Person.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
First Person 3 27.27%
Third Person 6 54.55%
What Happened To The Second Person? 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

First Person Vs. Third Person.
Started by: Moritsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

I like the accuracy of first person instead of the perception of third person, especially in shooters. I just cant seem to get into a 3rd person shooter, because it seems like Im always trying to aim "down" over the shoulder of my character, and it doesnt seem natural. In a game like Battlefront I always use 1st person because being able to cap any enemy outweights being able to see a little bit more on the sides. Im fairly good at keeping track of my surroundings, so if someone is going to sneak up on me, it isnt going to be in the "blindspot" on the left and right flanks in first person.

And I like first person for other games too because you can see the detail really well. Like Fable for Xbox. Beatiful game, but with no first person I can really see everything as well as I want (unless i want to whip out my bow, which besides being a pain to whip it out everytime i want to look at something it that tends to make people mad at me)

A good fp fantasy game is Morrowind. You can also switch to third person in that game as well. Mainly its for veiwing the detailed and immersive enviroment however, since the combat is a bit boring.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:35 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote