KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » !!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)

!!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Yes, i am, but i cant make things fly, or make light or dark come from my hands." he felt small, even if he was bigger than both of them.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yeah but you wolud win hand to hand easily

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:32 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"So? Your stronger than me!" Tianna smiles. "And it takes a long time to get your powers down...when I was little whatever I tryed to move hit me in the head!" Tianna laughs.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"thanks for being this kind to me, i am new and have not realy had anyone caring for me like this before. most are afraid of my strength and lenght." he said and smiled at the two.. he only had one friend in his entire life, who died.. and suddently he got two in less than a minutes chat.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:37 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Tianna smiles and accedently makes the box hit her in the head she falls 2 feet back. "Ow..." Tianna laughs after a minute.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:39 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-laughs- tianna won't we be late if we don't hurry

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~we are already there~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:41 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(oh never mind then)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:43 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna gets up and rubs head. "I still do that.." Tianna makes the box box come to her.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I guess things like that hurt!" he said and smiled.. "are you alright?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:47 PM
Puddin Pop

"Yes..." Tianna smiles...and V. walks in. "Tianna!!! Stanton want to go out with you!!!!!!" V had some hate in her voice.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:49 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

can i join in? if so...

name: Dan Mcgreggor

Superhero name: Wild Fire
powers: just imagine the Human Torch from the fantastic four only younger
Apperance: has special black jumpsuit and black helmet due to how hot he becomes. helmet looks a little like Master Cheif's from halo. when not on fire, has brown eyes and hair.
bio: grew up on a farm in Indiana. one night a meteor hit and lit him on fire. he never went out, and since has been training to control it. he now can turn on and off the fire.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:49 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looks at V- woah why r you so mad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:50 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"is this one bothering you?" he said angry

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supatroopa286
can i join in? if so...

name: Dan Mcgreggor

Superhero name: Wild Fire
powers: just imagine the Human Torch from the fantastic four only younger
Apperance: has special black jumpsuit and black helmet due to how hot he becomes. helmet looks a little like Master Cheif's from halo. when not on fire, has brown eyes and hair.
bio: grew up on a farm in Indiana. one night a meteor hit and lit him on fire. he never went out, and since has been training to control it. he now can turn on and off the fire.
Yep you can join
quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadow12
-looks at V- woah why r you so mad
V glares at Lance then goes back to Tianna. "Stop flirting!!" Tianna rolls her eyes. "I haven't said a word to him!" V threw a fire ball at Tianna hitting her in the shoulder. "OW!" Tianna makes her hit a wall and V runs out throwing another ball at her hitting her in the other shoulder. "Ow.."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:56 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

WildFire was roaming the halls when he spotted some people talking to each other. he walked up to Voorhees and everybody else and said

"Hi, im Dan. you can call me Wild-Fire. im new here. whatcha doing?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:56 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-struck V with a concentrated light sending her flying into a wall-

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Jul 10th, 2005 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:57 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"NOW YOU DONE IT!" david sais and start to charge towards the one called V.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:58 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna makes V fly out of the school making her land in the cement. Tianna walks back to gym shoulders bleeding and smiles as if it didnt hurt.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:00 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Wild-Fire was shocked at the sudden out burst of violence. he backed up and closed the visor on his helmet and yelled

"WILDFIRE GO!"

Immeadiatley a wave of heat came from him. if he wasn't wearing his suit, his heat would melt the whole building. he flew up into the air and lit his hands on fire. he clapped them together, and made a sheild of fire. he yelled out

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:00 PM