KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow

What will be the outcome of this legendary battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar and Ulic Win 3 20.00%
Ragnos and Sadow Win 10 66.67%
Naga Sadow causes a star to implode, killing everyone 2 13.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow
Started by: Darth Windu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I wonder why so much is being placed on Sadow's shoulders? Ragnos is much more powerful. Sadow was afraid to challenge Ragnos, even when Ragnos was on his deathbed. Because of his fear, he had to fight Ludo Kressh.

Illustrious, I dont know about you, but I know plenty about Ragnos and he wins.

No, I agree with you. It is of my opinion that Ragnos + Sadow > Kun + Droma.

I'm just trying to keep a civil debate, logically bringing up the point that we DON'T know enough about Ragnos, and therefore should not count it against him. However, it seems most people are too interested in peddling their favorite character more than sustaining a fair debate.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I believe it would be a draw sadow would say screw this shit and 'em all up with his starcrushing abillity

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Illustrious
No, I agree with you. It is of my opinion that Ragnos + Sadow > Kun + Droma.

I'm just trying to keep a civil debate, logically bringing up the point that we DON'T know enough about Ragnos, and therefore should not count it against him. However, it seems most people are too interested in peddling their favorite character more than sustaining a fair debate.

Where did you learn to debate at, because you're terrible at it. You've successfully irked Darth Windu, who is one of the nicest guys here. You've insulted his opinions, insulted his thread, filled it with your "holier-than-thou" nonsense. If you expect to participate in any kind of civil debate around this forum, you had best square your ass away and learn to treat people with as much respect as they give you. Especially Windu, who is perhaps the most reasonable and civil person we have around at the moment.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Where did you learn to debate at, because you're terrible at it. You've successfully irked Darth Windu, who is one of the nicest guys here. You've insulted his opinions, insulted his thread, filled it with your "holier-than-thou" nonsense. If you expect to participate in any kind of civil debate around this forum, you had best square your ass away and learn to treat people with as much respect as they give you. Especially Windu, who is perhaps the most reasonable and civil person we have around at the moment.

I don't like you anymore.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

What did I ever do to you?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

"who is perhaps the most reasonable and civil person we have around at the moment." - That stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pfft. You were not around at the time of the post. Sue me.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
Fishy

Okay... No wait you'll pay of the money of the Jawa foundation, I won't sue you i'll just name myself minister of financial stuff. We both get a raise smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sounds good to me. Make it so.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:28 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Sadow would let his anger cloud his logic and kill them all by blowing up a star

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Everyone acts like he blows up stars with a thought. I believe it's a little more involved than that.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:06 PM
Fishy

And it would hardly matter... Because either Exar or Ulic (probably Exar) did it too

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:07 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Actually it was hardly a thought. I just read the first comics with Exar in that six comic series and it only takes him a thought and a wave of his hand.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Oh really? Yeah, screw that. NJO Luke and Exar Kun take the munchkin awards.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:14 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Seriously. Exar was looking a Vodo's holocron and then Naga is being chased and then he goes something like this, "There is a natural balance of things. (Puts hands in the air, palms open) Things that are balanced. (begins curling hands) But a Sith Lord does not care about these things. (closes them into fist) Stars blows up.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Who are you talking about now? Exar or Sadow? Sadow right? Cause i'm getting confused.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:19 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Sadow

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:34 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Must be nice. If he can do that, why the hell can't he just Force crush the idiots chasing him? Or was that too straightforward?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:39 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He has to use his ship to focus the energy so he can destroy the star. he still has the raw energy though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:44 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

What is so special about the ship?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:46 PM