KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

to me, ginny DID change in HBP.

hermione7. that's a real song right? because i like the words and i wanna download it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:09 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I'll acknowlage that she changed, but that is only because she acted more comftorably around harry (no stupid fan girl crush) and to the reader she seems different.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:17 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

quote:
hermione7. that's a real song right? because i like the words and i wanna download it.

yup thats a real song and a really good one to hear

here's a direct link where you can download it rght click save target as

http://system7.no-ip.com/mp3/Edwin%20Mcain%20-%20I'll%20be%20your%20crying%20shoulder.mp3

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Sep 1st, 2005 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:25 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

Hey all! sorry that i've been absent from here since forever, I've been having a busy summer, and, i'll admit, still feeling a little put out about the events of HBP. But I'm just letting you all know that I probably won't be back for a long time because I'm getting ready to leave to college tomorrow morning (aahhh!) and I doubt that I'll have as much free time as I did in high school to come on here. So, I wish you all well, keep shipping no matter what anyone says! Take care big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Kkdave

you're leaving, im so sad sad
I've started college last june here, really boring
anyweiz
good luck on college life and hope 2 see u again here soon smile

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 12:34 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

ok now that the sting of the Melissa/Emerson interview has faded and I've read other peoples' comments about it, I'm starting to think I was wrong.

One thing that didn't sit right with me in the MN/TLC interview from the very beginning was how JKR tried to convince us that she is an obvious writer--that she writes without subtlety and provides "anvil-sized" clues to her plot.

What self-respecting writer wants to be known as obvious and predictable? None--and certainly not JKR, who has said on more than one occasion that being unpredictable, keeping the secrets of her plot, are so critically important to her than she hasn't even told her husband the final outcome.

Curiously, she basically contradicted her MN/TLC comments in her interview with Katie Couric. Note especially the reference to "subtle hints" at the end of the quote:

quote:
Couric- "If you had to tell the fans out there anything about this book, the changing relationships or certain events that happen in the 6th book, what would it be?"

JK- "Well I would think it would be that, there are some things in this book that aren't what they seem. They aren't explained and there's a reason for that."

Couric- "What reason is that?"

JK(laughing) -"No, I can't go into that right now, it's too much fun watching the readers and how they react to certain events and plotlines. No, I won't get into it, at least not right now, but I have faith in the readers they know what's what, they are quite intelligent when it comes to picking up the subtle clues I leave for them."

Last edited by hermione7 on Sep 9th, 2005 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:17 PM
alma negra

i agree!!! she says she gives us subtle hints but then she says it;s obvious. which is it?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:19 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Subtle hints include metaphors and alliterations as such.

Obvious includes "in your face/it's in the flippin movies/cliches"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:11 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

quote:
i agree!!! she says she gives us subtle hints but then she says it;s obvious. which is it?

well, there's a hope after that interview

it seems that, as always, we are supposed to look for "subtle clues" that she has left for us. So let the speculation continue--about love potions, dementors' mist, Voldemort's possible continuing assaults on Harry's mind or his lingering possession of Ginny.

HBP is unlike any other book in the series so far: it is incomplete, just the first half of a single story. Which "things in this book" are not "what they seem"?

Last edited by hermione7 on Sep 11th, 2005 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:16 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

anyweiz wanna share with you guys this cool hhr vid, its You an Me by lifehous, one of my fave song
this link is zip, wmv

you and me

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Nothing to prove

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Nothing to lose
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:28 AM
Midnight109

An H/Hr pic...

Attachment: ~~harry.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:53 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

waaah....!!! what a cute pic 2 remember for us hhr shippers

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:23 AM
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat. happy

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:46 PM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra

lovin the pictures!! i hadn't seen the posters though.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:17 AM
occultus

Like the H/HP pairing... but my fav just has to be Ginny/Yours Truly lol eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
occultus is currently offline Click here to Send occultus a Private Message Find more posts by occultus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:25 PM
nastyyy

I love this pic, Harry and Hermione are so cute love

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:39 PM
nastyyy is currently offline Click here to Send nastyyy a Private Message Find more posts by nastyyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hey, her front teeth are like Hermione's too.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:40 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Lol, I give up. (sigh).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:38 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Good.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 03:56 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote