KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

OMG THAT WAS SOO GOOD!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:41 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic99

that was great

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 11:30 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Terrific dark. happy

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:04 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

post post post post post post!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:07 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Be patient with him. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:40 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seb_lestrange

Dark, you have improved greatly. Giving importance to each emotions... But still i think yu shud have written a bit more regarding the talk between Voldemort and Severus. Some new secrets getting revealed etc etc...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:37 PM
seb_lestrange is currently offline Click here to Send seb_lestrange a Private Message Find more posts by seb_lestrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Nice story, so far. Overall, it feels a bit rushed, but that would be helped by a bit more description and attention to your details.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:22 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I agree with hotsauce, it seemed you rushed a bit, but you can improve. I like how you made the beginning where the sixth left off...Draco and Snape running off.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:45 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

It's so awesome DC love Keep writing wink

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:54 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
It's so awesome DC love Keep writing wink
Wow, G, never new you were a fan. stick out tongue But I do hope they'll be more coming up Dark. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:39 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

sounds great to mei like how you just got into it, at this point in the story theres no time for filler you have to start going the last book should be the most intence of them all. your doing very well D.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:58 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

dat was sooo good.. keep posting

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:02 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yeah what all of them ^^^ said....
keep posting

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:21 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

That was good dark!!! Write more of both of your stories!! you are starting to sound just like J.K.Rowling[writing wise]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:21 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

Ive been gone for 2 weeks and you still havent posted ! hmmm maybe u posted in ur other story *goes and checks*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:58 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

thats really good.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:47 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

HELLO STILL NO POSTS? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?!?! jk jk take your time...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:45 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by misslilsweetie
HELLO STILL NO POSTS? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?!?! jk jk take your time...

He'll post when it's ready. Makes no sense to keep bugging him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:14 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

this is great dark i was glued to my putter 4 6 hrs last night reading green flame torch why did u not finish it Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:06 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by DarkC
Snape Disapparated immediately after he stepped outside, donning his travelling cloak. Despite Draco's past arrogance and behaviour towards him, he was still concerned of the newly aquired Death Eater.

He emerged outside the Malfoy manor; it was said from his Lord himself previously that they would be hiding here, where no one would ever find him.

The house had once been stunning and worthy of envy on a zealous level. But it had all the appearance of an abandoned house; the cunningly engraven bricks were faded and several windows had been smashed. Nevertheless...if the Lord says it so, then he must be here.

He tapped the heavy doorknob to unlock it, and stepped inside.
"Where are you, Draco?" he muttered silkily, stepping into the dusty foyer.

As if the house was expecting an answer, an extremely dim green light materialized in one of the anteroom doorways; he recognized it as a Death Eater shield; none but the ones with the Dark Mark branded on their forearms would be able to pass. He could only suppose that Narcissa had got one lately; her son and husband were both recognized as outlaws now; she had no choices but to show her true colors.

He stepped through, and another green aura shone upon the door, probably to the parlour.

As soon as Severus Snape stepped through this one, wand upraised, a cold voice behind him spoke.
"Who is it?"

Snape lowered the wand. "It is I, Draco."
"Snape?" Eyes gleamed in the darkness.
"Professor Snape, Draco."
"Oh, I wouldn't know about that," Draco said lightly. "Seeing as if you returned to that school, they'd want nothing more than to rip you into bloody bits and feed the rest to a pack of Blast-Ended Skrewts."

Ignoring the prod, Snape got straight to the point.
"You may be wondering why I come to you. I have come to bring you to the Dark Lord. He demands an audience."

All sense of arrogance drained from Draco like a leaky goblet. "But - what does he want?"
"I am not certain," Snape said. "But that is for you to find out. If he interrogates you, be sure not to lie."
"But - "
"He demands it, Draco."

Draco Malfoy deflated. "All right. But what if he kills me?"
"He won't." Snape said blandly. Without further argument, he gripped Draco's arm tightly and Apparated.

They found themselves in the town again; the old mansion at the end of the road had secrecy enchantments on it to prevent anyone from going a mile or so near it by method of Apparition. The former pupil and teacher made theirselves unknown, and in no time, it seemed they were standing outside the front door on the veranda.
"This is where I leave you." Snape said brusquely.
"Where are you going?" Draco said fearfully.
"I have other business to attend to. Goodbye, Draco. Do try not to aggrovate the Dark Lord, for he is the most skilled Legilimens there is."

He tapped the aged doorknob with his wand again.
"Enter." The Dark Lord's chilling voice called.
Snape pushed the door open, and ushered Draco inside.

Draco immediately licked his lips.
"In here, Draco."

He froze.

"In here, Draco," the voice persisted. "Or shall I force you to?"
Those words wakened Draco to reallity, and he clumsily stumbled into the room where his Lord awaited.

Lord Voldemort stood with his back to the quivering figure near the door. Malfoy immediately flung himself on his face before his lord.

Voldemort did not immediately speak, but slowly paced about. Draco dared not look up, instead contenting himself with the swish of his cloak; the footsteps slient. Still, Draco could feel the Dark Lord's penetrating gaze pierce his skin like a needle.

Finally, he spoke. "So. From what Severus has informed me of, it was he who destroyed the chief Mudblood, Draco. Not you. You have failed me."

Draco trembled violently, his knees beating a tremor against the aged, dusty wood. However, he did not speak, sensing that this was not the correct time.

Voldemort turned, the robbs stopped right in front of Draco's face. "And what have you to say for yourself, Draco?"

"My Lord," Draco croaked lamely. "I am.....so sorry..."

"I see." Voldemort said icily. "You are sorry."
Draco swallowed.
"Despite your...personal failure, shall we call it....the overall goal was a success. Dumbledore is dead. And that is the reason why I have decided to spare you."

Malfoy breathed again.

"However, you have not answered me this yet; why did you hesitate? There was the most glorious chance in the world; he was defenceless, at your feet, and yet you could not bring yourself to kill him. Why?"

"I - I was scared, my lord..."

"Scared of what?" Voldemort said quietly. "His corpse falling on you?"
Draco chose not to answer. The Dark Lord sighed, almost as if he were a chastising parent. "You fear condemnnation. Do not try to hide your thoughts, Draco, for you already know that I am the greatest Legilimens this world has ever known." He abruptly changed the subject.
"Do you know where we are, Draco? What this place was?"
"No, my Lord." Draco said, confused.
"This is where my uncle committed his first murder," Voldemort said. "He did it for fun. Killed seven Muggles. An entire family; no one was spared, not even the children."

Malfoy remained silent.

"The Muggle police fools came. Of course, they could never find out who did it. There were tales spread that the seven ghosts haunted the house. Even if one was brave enough to confront these so called spirits of the dead, they would not have lived three days after, such was the cursing ability of my uncle. Thus, he was branded the murderer, but no one could ever prove he did it. Both the magical and Muggle communities hated him. Do not speak of condemnation or fear to me, Draco, for you have known precious little of either....yet."

He raised his wand. "And now...a little reminder of why you do not fail Lord Voldemort."

Draco's screams were lost in the mansion. But the Dark Lord's ability was so much more accomplished than that of his uncle; no one outside the old, auburn mansion heard so much as a whisper.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:03 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote