KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)

Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

Everyone in comics thinks they're saving the world. Even the villains. In his mind, he would be saving the world. We saw that Iron Man was disgusted at the thought of the Ultimates being used as weapons of mass destruction. Considering how they just crippled a nation, they have become weapons.

In addition, Iron Man has been with the group less and less so that could be alluding to his disenfranchisement with the group.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:22 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

True, but why would he have outfitted black widow with a new suit if he felt that way?

The fact that he's got the brain tumor and a new wife might be part of why he hasnt been around as much

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Plus Iron-man has his own series, so I doubt he is a traiter............

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:38 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

If Stark is the traitor I would imagine she, as his wife, would at least be aware of what's going on yet I also don't think she would want Hawkeye dead. Yeah, I've got nothing to explain that.

I think all the proof now points at either Cap, Iron Man, and Wasp. Like I said though, Cap is just way too obvious. It's supposed to be a mystery yet nearly every issue points almost directly at him.

Last edited by HaSon on Aug 20th, 2005 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:51 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Cant be Iron man or Black widow, Loki specificly calls the traitor a super solider in issue 5

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:53 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I hope it isn't Cap. I havent got any of the Ultimates 2. I have the original Ultimate series(1-13? i think) but I have only read bout this one....sounds cool..........

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:57 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Its gotta be either fury or cap. Probably cap, as he has been portrayed as much more of a psycho than in 616 universe.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
Its gotta be either fury or cap. Probably cap, as he has been portrayed as much more of a psycho than in 616 universe.

Are there any plans for an Ultimate Thor spin off?

Is there any rumours of him rejoining the Team by Volume 3?

Mann the fight with the other ultimates was pretty bad ass. smile
He looked at least a class 100 fighter during that. And when he releases his lightning he's pretty unstoppable. He also shows very clearly that he can think at Super Speed. And he use the Lightning to teleport himself around the place. I know he's not as powerful as the Classic 616 character, but he's still pretty bad ass. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:11 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by yahman
Are there any plans for an Ultimate Thor spin off?

Is there any rumours of him rejoining the Team by Volume 3?

Mann the fight with the other ultimates was pretty bad ass. smile
He looked at least a class 100 fighter during that. And when he releases his lightning he's pretty unstoppable. He also shows very clearly that he can think at Super Speed. And he use the Lightning to teleport himself around the place. I know he's not as powerful as the Classic 616 character, but he's still pretty bad ass. smile

Do you have pics of it?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:41 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willRules
Do you have pics of it?

Mate i get the impression that you are in the same predicament as myself, not to long ago E.G. U don't have access to New comics? Or is it financial problems?

If your problem is the original i can solve it. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:52 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mate i get the impression that you are in the same predicament as myself, not to long ago E.G. U don't have access to New comics? Or is it financial problems?

If your problem is the original i can solve it. smile

LOL my problem is both of those...............

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL my problem is both of those...............

Do you have a Debut, credit card or access to a Check book. If so this company will change your life (Only joking but i went a bit mad when i got about a month ago wink )

Orbital Comics

Address: 148 Charing Cross Road, London , WC2H 0LB
Telephone: 020 7240 7672
See on a map

London Area: Soho

Nearest Transport Link:
Tottenham Court Road (London Underground)

Business Description
Orbital Comics deal in a collection of comics and movie memorabilia. They also sell a selection of toys and action figures.
Find more: Collectors Items in London

Whirly gave me this address about a month ago, and i got in touch with them and.... well as i said i went a bit mad. They've got loads of back issues and all the up to date comics. So if there's any comic you fancy just give them a bell. smile

They are really helpful, in fact you've got to watch out or you'll end up talking for ****ing ages. They're the guys who told me about the secret involving Batman.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:06 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOl cheers but I live a little far from London...............

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOl cheers but I live a little far from London...............

Dude i live in Jersey. You get them mail delivered. All you have to do is call them up. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:12 PM
HigH ScholaR

what about www.megacitycomics.com their good to

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:16 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

er use google for that web site

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:17 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Dude i live in Jersey. You get them mail delivered. All you have to do is call them up. smile

Oh right cheers. I usually go to London, for one day a year, then I go in Gosh Comics which is opposite the British Museum.........

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:07 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

he's not as powerful as the Classic 616 character,

No kidding. He got beat by ultimate STORM!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:09 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eleveninches
No kidding. He got beat by ultimate STORM!!!

Its got to be Cap .... no ?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:01 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Holycrap guys SPOILERS!

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:07 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote