KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win
Started by: msmith2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

She was only in three parts in the third movie. The newspaper clipping, short glimpse of her walking with Hermione when Mr. Weasley wanted to talk to Harry, and her one and only line when the fat lady disappeared.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:40 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SltherinQueenDM
Queen of Slytherin

i think they're equal.... i mean their both great actresses.. and remember they got a new director so HE might of wanted Emma's hair like that.... i can't say which one is prettier cause i have like no room to talk about that... but their both pretty.... We will see more of Bonnie in the fifth and forth movie.... because she keeps getting bigger roles in the books

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:21 AM
SltherinQueenDM is currently offline Click here to Send SltherinQueenDM a Private Message Find more posts by SltherinQueenDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

I think Emma and Bonny are both pretty in their own way...you will find that loads of people will have different opinions about both of them anyway. (Obviously) Lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:32 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

I dont think this is very nice to compare both of them, on who's pretty and who's not.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:35 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

the redhead is like 9....nuff said

while emma is hot and like 15 now

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:23 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Interesting, a 9 year old playing a 14 year old for the fourth movie... I don't know Wright's age but she certainly can't be "9".

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:54 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

haha w/e she looks 9

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:31 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You are all weird. She doesn't look 9.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:49 AM
sasee tiin

i can't believe that most people prefere bonnie instead of emma!!!
after all 113 is a little right, she does look like she is younger than she is, and she is not very good looking IMO....emma, though not my dream girl, is at least quite pretty.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:27 PM
sasee tiin is currently offline Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Potter124

Ok, Bonnie and Harry will go out I mean Hermonie and Ron will probably eventully fall in love!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:46 PM
Potter124 is currently offline Click here to Send Potter124 a Private Message Find more posts by Potter124 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think Emma is much prettier.. but that's completely irrelevant to their acting skills and the way they portray their respective characters erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:59 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraaan
Restricted

Account Restricted

emma all the man!!! bonnie looks like a decieving little ***** to me.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:46 PM
umraaan is currently offline Click here to Send umraaan a Private Message Find more posts by umraaan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by umraaan
emma all the man!!! bonnie looks like a decieving little ***** to me.

Is That all you can base your opinion on?...thats rather pathetic.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:03 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cassi scott

Originally posted by Pielover666
Ya I pretty mucha agree with night full-way (I always had a strange taste for redheads)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
cassi scott is currently offline Click here to Send cassi scott a Private Message Find more posts by cassi scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraaan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Is That all you can base your opinion on?...thats rather pathetic.

ur pathetic u bastard

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:06 AM
umraaan is currently offline Click here to Send umraaan a Private Message Find more posts by umraaan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Smile

I love Emma she is my favorite Actor she is very pretty I look like her twin we were both born the same month and year and are the same age. I also think bonnie is very pretty in her own way and she is staring to look older she is taking her time she does look her age and is not in a rush she is now 14 she just turned and Emma is 15.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:16 AM
Grint_Sexy2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Grint_Sexy2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Grint_Sexy2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

ur pathetic u bastard

tell me that while your banned wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:16 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

ur pathetic u bastard

umraaan member bashing is NOT permitted here. Refrain from calling people names. Stick to the topic, if you don't agree with what they're saying, then fine. But do NOT member bash here.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:12 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Hey I am very sorry if I affended you. I have a question how do you get to the Luna auditions forum I am new I know alot of stuff about the auditions that i got from my agent.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:00 PM
Grint_Sexy2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Grint_Sexy2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Grint_Sexy2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma Wise

Re: Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Originally posted by msmith2
I think Bonnie is prettier

She is better because she dresses for her age.She sticks with her natural beauty, and also Bonnie is smart and intelliget. In the cos movie when harry saved her she looked gorgeous . Im not trying to put down Emma she is an attractive girl but Bonnie Wright is an all arounf better person. Better actress, better looks, and better fashion sense. laughing out loud
NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:30 PM
Emma Wise is currently offline Click here to Send Emma Wise a Private Message Find more posts by Emma Wise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote