KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win
Started by: msmith2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pankie001

Definitely Bonnie! You people are judging her through her past movies. Take a look at her now, she's totally gorgeous! Even MORE gorgeous than emma. they are both beautiful, I know, but Bonnie has this glam and elegance I really adore in her. The way she talks, moves, her face, skin and clothes are completely beyond emma watson's comparison!

she has limited exposures in hp movies so far but I think she's the perfect Ginny because she's always in her character. The shy Ginny in front of Harry in cos and poa (ss doesn't count because she still doesn't know that he is harry,right?) to a more expressive Ginny in gof as well as her excellent performance in stranded and agatha christie. I'm sure time will come bonnie will give emma a run for her money!

but don't get me wrong, emma is all right also, i also like her. but that was way before bonnie stole the limelight from emma in my eyes.

bonnie and dan are PERFECT!

X'SS:
The recent pics of bonnie I saw are with her friends which I believe other people considered base invading of privacy, but regardless, you should have seen those, she's overly beautiful. perfect for dan and you will surely forget emma watson exist! laughing out loud

Last edited by pankie001 on May 29th, 2006 at 10:44 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:40 AM
pankie001 is currently offline Click here to Send pankie001 a Private Message Find more posts by pankie001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Northern Elf
Johnny Depp fan!!!

guys i agree defately bonnie - emma is pretty but she seems so stuck up in interviews and stuff but av u seen pics from the gof premire bonnie looks gorgeous check out bonnie-fan.com the main pic on the hmw page

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:11 PM
Northern Elf is currently offline Click here to Send Northern Elf a Private Message Find more posts by Northern Elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
totoum

bonnie wright really has changed

anyone think they could recognise her in that pick?

Attachment: bonnie.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:25 PM
totoum is currently offline Click here to Send totoum a Private Message Find more posts by totoum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry'sgirl207

Emma is way better. EMMA ALL THE WAY

Old Post May 31st, 2006 11:21 PM
harry'sgirl207 is currently offline Click here to Send harry'sgirl207 a Private Message Find more posts by harry'sgirl207 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN1992

I know Bonnie and I sorta know Emma but it is hard to decide which is better... I like Bonnie cus obviously i know her and Emma is pretty too... I don't know who I would go for!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:51 PM
HPFAN1992 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN1992 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPFAN1992
I know Bonnie and I sorta know Emma but it is hard to decide which is better... I like Bonnie cus obviously i know her and Emma is pretty too... I don't know who I would go for!
You know her.... right. Not to be popular, are ya? Like one of those "OMG I'M BONNIE WRIGHTS BESTEST FRIEND! GIVE ME ATTENTION!"?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:45 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN1992

No i'm not just sayin it... i know her OK but as i said, i don't know which I would choose!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 12:17 PM
HPFAN1992 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN1992 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hollyandemma

I like Bonnie and Emma too,but (I'm so sorry)I think Ginny is very ugly.Bonnie is pretty,but Ginny...So Emma is more beautiful,and better than Bonnie,and she is one of the best actress of the world.She is the best!

Emma 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!! big grinbig grin

But I like Bonnie too! big grin laughing out loud

Bye,
Piper

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 06:33 PM
hollyandemma is currently offline Click here to Send hollyandemma a Private Message Find more posts by hollyandemma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Emma would win...hands down.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 12:22 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Re: Emma

Originally posted by Grint_Sexy2004
[COLOR=deeppink]Emma is alot better and prettier I know Emma very well she very cool and pretty I worked with her once very talented, she thinks it's funny how you are comparing her and Bonnie they are also very good friends but come on you can clearly see who is better.

Originally posted by HPFAN1992

I'm surprised we haven't had more of this before now, to be fair laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:52 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tazies

I really like Emma Watson, but I do agree with lots of you when you say that they have changed her and she doesn't look like Hermione is supposed too. She is supposed to have bushy hair, I mean come on!
However, I really do like her ALOT! I mean, you have to look good in movies too! She can't just look ugly because she has bushy hair when she really DOESN'T! She's a teenager and she shouldn't look ugly in the movies!

As for Bonnie, I LOVE HER! I think she is beautiful, as well as Emma, and she is perfect for the part of Ginny!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:14 PM
tazies is currently offline Click here to Send tazies a Private Message Find more posts by tazies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

emma wins hands down if you ask me smile I can't get past that lil girl image of her in part 1.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:50 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladerunner43

Question

Hi guy's

Is this subject a joke, lol I mean no offence but Bonnie Wright Vs Emma Watson ? ?????

Don't get me wrong guy's , Bonnie is not down right ugly, however she is not pretty either, she has an overly square jaw, very thin lips and small eyes, to some this may be considered pretty depending on personal taste ^ ^ she kind of reminds me of a younger version of Bianca from Eastenders. To her advantage however she has a lovely hair colour and radiant pale skin, however these two attributes do not make her pretty nor comparable to Emma Watson in the looks department who has much prettier facial features ......

Google the words Bonnie Wright and ugly, and then Emma Watson and ugly....I think the results speak...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

again I mean no offence, I am just stating what I see x

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 01:01 PM
Bladerunner43 is currently offline Click here to Send Bladerunner43 a Private Message Find more posts by Bladerunner43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Bladerunner43
Hi guy's

Is this subject a joke, lol I mean no offence but Bonnie Wright Vs Emma Watson ? ?????

Don't get me wrong guy's , Bonnie is not down right ugly, however she is not pretty either, she has an overly square jaw, very thin lips and small eyes, to some this may be considered pretty depending on personal taste ^ ^ she kind of reminds me of a younger version of Bianca from Eastenders. To her advantage however she has a lovely hair colour and radiant pale skin, however these two attributes do not make her pretty nor comparable to Emma Watson in the looks department who has much prettier facial features ......

Google the words Bonnie Wright and ugly, and then Emma Watson and ugly....I think the results speak...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

again I mean no offence, I am just stating what I see x

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 01:41 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladerunner43

Oh my, now I feel awful for saying those things, Karma is going to bite me on the BUTT.......

Nobody is truly ugly really, we where all created perfect ^ ^ , some people just seem prettier than others from a human perspective and Emma wins this one for sure......cuz Bonnie is.....Average looking

angel angel

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 04:48 PM
Bladerunner43 is currently offline Click here to Send Bladerunner43 a Private Message Find more posts by Bladerunner43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Emma in an Epic Stomp.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 01:19 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Emma wins hands down. She's truly grown into a beautiful woman. Bonnie,on the other hand, makes Ginny seem flat and cardboard-like. Urggh! never liked her and since she was the face of Ginny, I could never get past Bonnie's childish looks when it came to imagining Ginny in the book, so she made me dislike ginny too. Can't believe she and Harry hooked up, even today...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 02:01 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma Watson

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 12:16 PM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

how could you say Bonnie is better? im sure EMMA is prettier and smarter did you give an IQ test to both of them that you say bonnie is smarter?oh my GOD!she cant play good enough if she was better than EMMA then she would be hermione!!!! no

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:14 AM
kiana is currently offline Click here to Send kiana a Private Message Find more posts by kiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Emma - especially after her post-Potter haircut and style changes. She's got two movies lined up, and she's often mentioned favorable on E!'s "Fashion Police." They're even giving her "Best Look" sometimes. And when Joan Rivers is judging your fashion and can't say anything wrong about it.... I think it's concluded that you have awesome fashion sense.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 04:45 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote