KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure

How do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It was great 21 63.64%
It was okay 5 15.15%
It could use improvement 2 6.06%
It sucked. 5 15.15%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRox90
Auror

Sartan, why are you being so secretrive??? roll eyes (sarcastic) LOL!!! That was great!!! Post soon!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:02 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i got some surprises in store...has anyone figured out why the title is Elan Vital's Departure?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 03:31 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

i think i do, but i may be wrongsmile
anyway you post was GREAT post more soon!!!!!!smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:29 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

pm me your idea. i will let you know if you are right or not. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:36 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

great job!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:19 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks a lot. working on more as we speak...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:20 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

yay!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:58 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

ooh the suspense

sig by barker he he

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:27 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Very. Nice. thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:41 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

post more soon

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
Thank you all for your comments, and support. Me, and I am saying this for Hermionelover14...we really appreciate it. I shall post more shortly I promise.

"And I suppose your suggestion that I don't?" asked the man heatedly.

"No, I am not suggesting anything." said Malfoy acting innocent. "I'm merely saying that you should choose where your loyalty is. Can't be in the middle I suppose, because I can assure you that soon, once Master gets his full strength, hell will break loose, and all of the wizarding families will die, well except the ones who are loyal to the Master."

"So Master plans on killing the Dark Lord eh?" he asked half excited half worried.

"What's that? Oh, 'course he is. Don't you think he's getting a bit too old for the job? He's been using his dark magic for over thirty plus years."

"But the Dark Lord can't be killed easily." said the man anxiously. "You haven't even seen the Master before. For all we know it could be the Dark Lord himself trying to see where our loyalty lies."

"How would you know?" asked Malfoy once more in his smug voice. "I've always known who he was. He ordered me to tell no one of his identity."

Their was a loud cheer coming from the crowd. Malfoy forgot that he was at a Qudditch game, and he had more important things to do. He gripped his wand that he had concealed. He was gazing cross the stadium, as if he was searching for someone. The man took great interest in what he was doing. He noticed that he was concentrating on a fixed place. He followed his gaze, but it revealed nothing.

"What are you doing Malfoy?" he asked suspiciously.

"Silence, you insolent fool. I'm looking for my contact. I shouldn't have trusted the fool. Now shut up while I look for him."

"DO you actually THINK I am going to let some SEVEN-TEEN year old BOY tell me what to do?" he roared. He whipped out his wand. "Petrificus-" he had started.
"ADVADA KEDAVERA!" shouted Malfoy. The man was dead, and was falling from the stadium, hurling to the ground. Screams had filled the stadium.

Malfoy quickly and nonchalantly put his wand into his robe. He slowly left the stadium, making sure not to get caught by others. He turned left, then right, then left again. He knew his way around very good, but was it enough for him to escape?

He felt that someone was following him, so he quickened his pace, dodging people that were running along the road. He felt his hand go back into his robe, and he spun around, whipping his wand out. No one was there. He continued to walk along the path. Again, he felt like someone was following him. He turned once more, and yet again no one was there.

Malfoy slowly began to feel uneasy. He knew someone or something was following him, but he couldn't figure out what it was. He quickened his pace for a third time, practically running trying to shake of his stalker.. Less people passed him, the more uneasy he became. He spun around for a final time, shouting:

"Stupify!" the spell went from his wand, not hitting anyone. "Damn it." he muttered under his breath.

He soon broke into a run, cutting across someone's yard, ignoring their shouting and rants. He jumped over one of the muggle's picnic tables. He felt that his stalker was drawing closer and closer to him. He knew it was pointless to turn around to see who was after him. He continued to run, and that was when he started to hear panting coming directly behind him.

He stopped quickly, holding his wand. He was thinking of going to Hogsmede to hide there for a while. He thought of Hogsmede in his mind, and concentrated, and was gone.

He apperated on the busy streets of Hogsmede. He was glad that he lost his stalker, and sighed with relief. Until he heard a small 'pop'. He spun around, fearing for the worse. His wand was raised high in the air, when a hooded figure walked forward to him.

"Wand away, boy." the figure hissed. Malfoy done so reluctantly. "Follow me, boy." he hissed again.

Malfoy followed the figure, seeing that the passerby were giving awkward looks. Malfoy didn't care, and neither did the figure. He led him out of Hogsmede, and into a patch of woods that lie only a quater mile from the enterance to Hogsmede.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:07 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

keep it up!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:22 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"What the hell do you think you were doing boy?" asked the hissing figure. "Almost ruined the whole operation." he said to him.

"Operation?" asked Malfoy confused. "What do you mean?"

The figure kept it's hood low, and Malfoy couldn't tell if this person was a male or a female. It had a wand in its hand, holding it loosely. He wasn't expecting for anyone to come, Malfoy thought. Because if he was, he would have a tighter grip on his wand if that was the case.

"I mean, the Dark Lord had something planned in the Qudditch Stadium, until you killed that Death Eater." it was speaking only above a whisper.

"He was causing me trouble." he said, enraged that he was being confronted by a figure who did not reveal its identity.

"Yeah, I know. I heard every word of your blasted conversation. I was right above you. I was your informant."

Malfoy was shocked at this person's words. All along he just had to look around him for his informant, and he could have been gone. He gripped his wand tighter. The figure took notice in this, and was about to raise his wand, knowing perfectly well that Malfoy was going to attack.

"Expelliarmus." said the hissing figure lazily. The wand flew from his hand and landed about a good three yards beyond them. "Now, carrying on...I had somethings for your Master, but I need to know who he is first."

"Why?" asked Malfoy suspiciously. "Why would you need to know?"

"Because, I need to be assured that I won't get double crossed by your Master." the hissing voice said impatiently.

"My Master is true to his word." said Malfoy, getting red in the face. "He isn't like the Dark Lord."

"Well then," started the person in the long black robes. "tell your Master this, those that betray the Dark Lord shall be murdered before the mudbloods. Traitors aren't dealt with so lightly." with that he was gone. Malfoy went over to pick up his wand.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:38 PM
jlee17xoxo412

yay you posted. luv it, keep it up. smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:28 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

keep posting and soon

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:54 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

going to add some more now.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:11 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Author's Note: Draco's Master and the Dark Lord are two separate people in case anyone was confused about that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Malfoy, you idiot." shouted an angry voice. "You failed me again, and this time it is for the last."

"Master, I was blinded by anger by that babbling idiot." said Malfoy defensivly. "He wouldn't shut his bloody mouth, so I had to dispose of him."

"I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself." he said, in a low, dangerous whisper. "I want you to go to the Aurour's office..." he started out.

"It's suicide to go there!" Malfoy burst out. "Tom Knight is the head of the Aurours. And he isn't new to the job either."

"I want you to go there, and kill Knight." he said. "I want you to dispose of him."

"How?" he asked perplexed. "Other Aurours will be there."

"Your to figure that out yourself. Now begone." he said. Malfoy left the room.

Everything was going to how he had expected it. He knew that Malfoy was going to kill him, that was why he chose him to go to the match with Malfoy. He should know after knowing Malfoy for seven years, and knowing his father for even more. Yes everything was going to what he had expected.

More tomorrow.....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:31 AM
HPRox90
Auror

That was great, Sartan!!! Plzzzzz post soon!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

That was good!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:24 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote