KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LikeWhoa_9

oh, and it only might be something of Ravenclaw's...it's not for sure. it was only a guess of Dumbledore's...but he doesn't know it Voldermort got something of Ravenclaw's or just used something else.

i think that there probally is something of ravenclaw's. i mean, it makes sense. He has one thing from every house. it wouldn't make sense not to make it something of Ravenclaw's.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:26 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Sitting down on the bed, Harry felt the loneliness of the house creeping into him. There was no Hermione to talk to, no Ron to laugh with. No Sirius…..but no, he just can’t think about that.

Opening his trunk, he pulled out his cloths and started to unload them into the dusty drawers. He noticed that his robes were a bit worn and about an inch too short: he had had another growth spurt. How was he going to get cloths? He promised Professor McGonnagall he would return to school, but if he was at school then how would he fight Voldermort? He’d have to think over his options again. It all depended on what he found in that letter. Pulling the letter back out of his pocket, he found the spot he left off at: Dumbledore’s warning to be in a safe place.

If you are still sitting where I left this letter, it is very likely someone is sneaking up on you as we 'speak'.

Good. I’m sure you’ve now put yourself in a secure place now. Back to the Horcruxes. The next Horcrux will likely be something of Ravenclaw’s. I am unaware of what that might be, though I have my suspicions. The last Horcrux, Nagaini, will be with Voldermort. So that means you will have to first kill his snake, and then Lord Voldermort himself. So, now that we spoke of all of the Horcruxes, for I am not sure how much I told you in person, we will speak of where they are hidden. I have calculated a number of places that Voldermort could have hidden his Horcruxes. You will have to go there to all these places until you find every Horcrux.

By now you may be wondering how to tell if something is a horcrux; that will be difficult without the proper training. There is a certain spell…but I can not explain it here. It would take too long. I can only suggest finding this book,
Immortality for the Powerful. It will explain what to do.

Harry put down the letter, rubbing his eyes. It was now early morning, and the sun was creeping into the room through a narrow slit in the curtains. Harry looked back down at the parchment, and realized that he still had a long way to go before finishing this letter.

All for now...i need to refer back to the sixth book before i try to do any more

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:27 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

that was really good. keep up the good work.

thanks melane!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:37 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

uh, sorry accidentally posted twice

thanks melane!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:38 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

yay! we made it to the tenth page! Go double digits!

Originally posted by potter_luver48
i think that there probally is something of ravenclaw's. i mean, it makes sense. He has one thing from every house. it wouldn't make sense not to make it something of Ravenclaw's.

In all fairness, he didn't get anything from Griffindor either. and since slytherin & Griffindor are such enemies, it might be of more importance to him (voldermort) then something of ravenclaws.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:44 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

hehe. i like the whole book thing. "Immortality For The Powerful"...very nice touch.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:19 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

Yeah. go double digits, yo. that's cool.

(what do you think of my sig? just got it....)

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:20 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

That sig rocks, man. i luv it. its so cool i had to spell love weird.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:28 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

i would have to say that i love it...seeing as i love that movie.

Originally posted by LolipopChica13

If you are still sitting where I left this letter, it is very likely someone is sneaking up on you as we 'speak'.

Good. I’m sure you’ve now put yourself in a secure place now. Back to the Horcruxes. The next Horcrux will likely be something of Ravenclaw’s. I am unaware of what that might be, though I have my suspicions. The last Horcrux, Nagaini, will be with Voldermort. So that means you will have to first kill his snake, and then Lord Voldermort himself. So, now that we spoke of all of the Horcruxes, for I am not sure how much I told you in person, we will speak of where they are hidden. I have calculated a number of places that Voldermort could have hidden his Horcruxes. You will have to go there to all these places until you find every Horcrux.

By now you may be wondering how to tell if something is a horcrux; that will be difficult without the proper training. There is a certain spell…but I can not explain it here. It would take too long. I can only suggest finding this book,
Immortality for the Powerful. It will explain what to do.

thats a good letter there, lolipop.

Last edited by Amber9 on May 9th, 2006 at 03:42 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:38 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Heya im from England and would love 2 talk 2 some great Americans write 2 me if u want 2 talk more cheers cool

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:54 PM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yay! double digits! awesome movie, awesome sig LW

thanks melane!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:22 PM
pinkfloydkor

in the book did it say whether the unknown horcrux was for sure ravenclaws, or could it be sometihing of griffindors? I agree with lollipopchica13 that it would mean more for voldemort if it was something of griffindors.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:46 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

It seems like voldemort would want something of gryffindor's more than something of Ravenclaws. I was looking in the book though and Dumbledore says that he isn't sure if Voldemort got a hold of anything from Ravenclaw, but he said that he was confident that he didn't get a hold of something from Gryffindor b/c the only known thing was the sword. You never know though, Dumbledore may not have known about another gryffindor item.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:24 AM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

well, i'm working on another section. I'm going to skip lunch to keep writing it, then i'll sent it to all the other authors for approval. hopefully it will be out today, since you guys already had to wait two days.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:17 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

hmmm....yes. sorry about the wait. we hope to post more soon!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:21 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Long into the night, Harry continued to read his letter. But whenever he seemed close to finishing it, the letter grew longer, and there was another paragraph to read.

Now, some places of importance to Voldermort. Marvolo’s house, obviously, which is where I found the ring. The locket, I’m quite confident, was at the cave where Voldermort brought his victims as a child. Another place would be Hogwarts. It is vary unlikely that Voldermort managed to get one of his Horcruxes there, for it would have been nearly impossible for him to get in. However, we can not rule it out as a possibility. The Riddle house will also hold much importance, for it is where he made his first murder. There are plenty others. In the woods in Albania, where he had been hidden for so long, could hold importance because this is where Wormtail rejoined him, accompanied by Berth Jorkins. That will be a bit difficult to search, seeing as it is such a widely spread area.

Last edited by Loli-Popster on May 10th, 2006 at 11:53 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
cooldude1569

Your story is great I cant wait till the next post

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:52 AM
cooldude1569 is currently offline Click here to Send cooldude1569 a Private Message Find more posts by cooldude1569 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

so here is a bit more....

Other then those places, I can’t guess any other important places to Voldermort, so you will have to do some of your own research into that.

I am sorry that I have left you in the middle of this very important time of your life. But you will find out later why I have left at this point in time, because everyone leaves this world for a reason. So, do not mourn over my death, for I am just going onto life’s next journey. Besides, I will never really be gone. I will always be with you, in a way.

Dumbledore

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:17 AM
snv87_30

Loved the letter, this story is great! Can't wait for the next post.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:00 AM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Meh, it's fairly iffy...

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:17 AM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote