KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

Swirly girl, you're new aren't u?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:03 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

smile I'm first on page 11!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:04 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hey guys good post. i wish i could still write that good. but i guess i've sorta lost interest.
maybe a little later, i'll feel up to it, of course i'll run it by you guys first.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:30 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

What's with the new sig?

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:15 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

What's with the weird sig? who is that person?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:15 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Pete Wentz. It's not a permanent sig.
I'm waiting for another one to be done, i'm just getting sick of Sin City.

thanks melane!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:09 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

Pete Wentz...He's in Fall Out Boy....right?

yeah...he is...(just googled him)

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:33 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

okay...i wrote some more...but its at home...so sorry, but you all have to wait till after i get home.

sorry that i forgot to send it to myself here....

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:33 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

new sig guys. pete wentz. and yup he's from FOB

thanks melane!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:04 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

Okay. Here's the part that i promiced ya'll.

Reading this last bit, “Besides, I will never really be gone. I will always be with you, in a way.” It made Harry feel that he really could talk to Dumbledore again. But that would be impossible! Even Dumbledore said that no one could be brought back from the dead.

But….what if he didn’t have to come back…

Harry remembered back to the end of last year, after Dumbledore had died. He remembered the portraits of the previous headmasters, and recalled that Dumbledore was now one of them! He was on that wall, in the headmaster’s office. Harry would be able to talk to him! But…He wasn’t sure how much that would work. Would the portrait of Dumbledore be able to think on its own? Or would it only contain his memories, and nothing more?

Harry pondered on this as he got into his pajamas and slipped into bed. He couldn’t sleep very well because he just kept going over the letter in his head. “You will have to do some of your own research” Harry didn’t know if he would be able to. He knew that he only got as far as he did because of Dumbledore. So, now would he still have the strength and wit to go on?

That night, after he had much trouble getting to sleep, Harry had a strange dream. He was flying on his broom, and was having the time of his life. It was as if nothing had ever gone amiss in his life. Everything was, to say the least, perfect. But the dream quickly turned bad. The sky went dark, and he was no longer flying on his broom. He was on the ground, feeling every bit hopeless. Then there was laughter behind him. It was a cold, shallow laugh. Harry turned around, expecting to see Voldermort, but saw Snape. Snape was looking down upon Harry with a sneer.

“What are you going to do? You should just give up now, there just isn’t a point. You will fail.” And then he laughed again.

Harry awoke with a start. He had to clear his mind. “It isn’t real. It was just a dream. Calm down, Harry.”

He got out of bed, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He got out a glass and filled it with water. “I’ll just go back to bed now.” He thought. But after going back upstairs, drinking the water, and laying back down, Harry couldn’t get himself to settle down. It was just too much. It was bad enough just thinking of Snape, but to have him visit himself in the sleeping hours, was just going too far.

Harry spent the rest of the night tossing and turning around in the bed. He didn’t get any more sleep after that horrible dream.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

A bit more filler....

Early the next morning, Harry woke up with a searing pain in his stomach. He realized that he hadn’t eaten for over a day. Searching through his trunk, he looked for anything that could settle his stomach. He found a few stale pastry cakes next to one of Uncle Vernon’s old socks. It would have to do. Scarfing (not real word but…) down the cakes, Harry looked around in the morning light. The room had collected a bit of dust since his last visit.

Harry realized that his plan to stay here wasn’t the best idea he’d ever had. It was good short term, but without food he was going to have a bit of a problem. He promised himself he wouldn’t apparate any more until he took the test. He would have to fly again. Sighing, he put on his invisibility cloak and got onto his broomstick, feeling the sores from the trip over.

Flying over London, Harry searched for the Leaky Cauldron. After a bit of time, He found it, squished between two other buildings and seemingly unnoticed by anyone else. Setting down on the ground softly, he tried not to tread on anyone’s feet, which would lead to awkward questions.

Slipping into the pub, Harry quietly stepped over to the brick wall. Tapping the brick, he made his way through the newly made entrance.

trying to come up with more ideas...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:29 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Add some Vampires.... or some lethifolds....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:13 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Umm..sure.

is anyone else still reading this? cause i'm still coming up with ideas, but if no one is going to read it....

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:32 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

yea, I think alot of people just read the story, but just dont post, which completely defeats the purpose of a forum, but anyway... yea, were still readin, you keep postin.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:38 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

yeah...why don't people post when they read? It's weird....sometimes i don't...but that's because of time restrections...yeah.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:39 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Working on some more...i have to refer back to the first book for something, so i'll put it in when i get home.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:46 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

okay, it wasn't in the book....so i'll have to come up w/something else...sorry for the wait!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:22 AM
Amber9
Well...it happens

it's cool, take your time.

If you need help, you can PM me....yup.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:03 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

has this thread died or what? Im workin on a little fanfic if you guys want me to take over fer a while? Its been 5 days, so if you want me to, I will.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:55 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Sorry, i haven't been able to get onto the computer in ages! end of school is coming up, so there are finals and crap.

i'll try posting as much as i can with my newly made busy schedge, but i won't get to do a whole bunch till school is over. Lucky for me, the last day is june 5th, so after that...well, you get the picture.

i wrote a whole page worth of stuff in third period, but i'm having difficulty finding it, so please be patient.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:17 PM