KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » ~She Loves Me Not~ (Danfic)

~She Loves Me Not~ (Danfic)
Started by: RaDiOdOrK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaDiOdOrK

I have this labelled as chap 33- I don't know where i messed up. Anyway this all comes to an end by chapter 40 big grin

The headmistress’ office had been no less intimidating than it was a few days ago.

Shauna gave Dan a weary look as she exited the office and let him drape an arm around her and led her out to the cafeteria. She had hopefully heard from everyone for the last time about the entire Adrian ordeal. Now with a restraining order in place, Adrian has been forced to change schools; and from what Shauna had been told, now went to a strict boy’s college.

‘It’s all over’ Dan announced wearily, slumping down at a table across from Jess and giving a weak smile. Shauna ignored the small group and sat in quiet contemplation, a slight feeling tugging at her intuition that there was still more to come.

Jess shared her gaze between Daniel, Shauna, and the warm bowl in front of her. She wondered how long it would be until she had a moment to make her move, and eyed Daniel with each mouthful, going over his possible reactions in her head. Daniel caught her in her starring haze and she quickly looked back down to her meal, coming to a conclusion that it wasn’t going to be much longer; that her desperation and lust would not be able to wait.

~~

Mitch set the thick photo album down on the table at relaxed back in his chair. His mother slid it closer to her and flipped sullenly through the pages. He noticed the darkness under her eyes had spread and had now made itself as a permanent shade in her complexion. She’d given up trying to hide her sickness. He didn’t see her in much more than a t-shirt usually, and the silken headscarves were long lost inside unpacked suitcases from old trips.

‘She’s coping terribly well for someone planning their own funeral.’ He thought bitterly, reassuring himself that he would be able to cope when the time came, and that he was coping now.

Unaware that Re-Anne had been watching him silently, he jumped a little as her frail hand closed over his.

‘I’m sorry Mitchell.’

A brief smile materialised on his face which was meant to resemble some sort of reassurance, but no words came out.

Instead he dropped his head again and let his instinct take over, collapsing into her and letting his mother see him cry for the first time.

~~

Melissa sat with misty eyes as Dipti retold the story of when she signed her first modelling contract. Despite only being a year older, Dipti had quickly worked her way onto Melissa’s role-model list with each story.

Whether Dipti has taken Mel under her wing because she felt that she owed her somewhat because of how Adrian had left things, or if she genuinely liked spending time with her, Mel had become unsure. But what had started with a bland introduction down at the police station had become colour-filled shopping sprees and coffee shop skipping.

Dipti brought her frappe to her lips and cocked her head in thought, fiddling with the layers of jewellery laced around her neck. She knew she was leaving within a few days, but hadn’t quite filled Melissa in on the trip. Her agency barely gave her time off, not that she wanted it. Her next gig was in New York and has been organised in a painstakingly slow manner by individuals who could make or break the rest of her modelling life.

Instead of figuring out some sort of farewell, her next words left her mouth before she had a chance to think them over.

‘Hey Melissa, how’d you like to come to New York with me?’

~~

A storm had erupted at Jai’s house that evening. Deidre sat in the middle of the lounge room rug with cocoa by her side and wrapped up snugly in a large blanket. The only part of her visible was her frightened eyes that peered out the top.

‘Make it stop.’ She whimpered to Jai, as another round of thunder echoed around the house.

‘I didn’t think you were afraid of anything.’ He teased, jumping a little as another boom struck outside the window. He held up a freshly-lit candle and a small hand came out beneath the folds of the blanket to grasp it tightly. Deidre had scampered around the house and unplugged everything electrical, planting herself on the floor of the room she considered the safest, but not before drawing all the curtains and frantically searching for matches.

‘I’m afraid of plenty’ she uttered haughtily, keeping her eyes forward and pulling her protective coat tighter around herself.

‘You’d never guess’ he retorted, shifting closer into the dull glow, attempting to get her attention.

‘I came here because I was afraid.’ She whispered softly.

‘And now?’ He asked, prying at her blanket until she reluctantly let go and he folded it loosely around them both.

‘Everything is okay now.’

Deidre gently let her cheek come to rest on his, still shivering with fright as each round of lightning illuminated the small room.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 10:23 AM
RaDiOdOrK is currently offline Click here to Send RaDiOdOrK a Private Message Find more posts by RaDiOdOrK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Very good! You impress me more and more everytime. I can't believe it's going to end! I'm so sad...

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:05 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :happybday:

have a fabulous daysmile

the post was great!!!

sig done by piggle

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:44 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaDiOdOrK

Shauna opened the door to a bout of déjà vu. Melissa stood there, suitcase in hand, and a giant grin on her face.

‘It’s happening!’ She announced excitedly.

‘I know’ Shauna retorted in a drawl tone, leaving the door open and walking into her kitchen, ‘you’re leaving me again.’

Deciding she was much too tired to attempt anything at ten in the morning on a weekend, she ordered Melissa to make her coffee and relaxed, contented in a dining chair when her friend actually set about making it.

‘Dipti said this could be my career highlight. A New York fashion show! I can’t even begin to think of the names I’ll be working with Shauna..’

Shauna sat up, letting the news sink in and musing over the possibilities of Mel’s future. ‘That’s fantastic.’ She said softly, staring at her over packed bag in thought.

Melissa set a hot mug in front of her friend, the smile never leaving her face. ‘I hope you’re more happy about the news then upset for me leaving… you know that somehow, we always seem to meet up again Shauna.’

Instead of saying anything, Shauna rose, ran into her room and returned with a frame holding a picture she’d taken from Melissa’s first fashion show. Compared to the up styled, confident figure that sat at her dining table, the eleven-year old in the photo looked awkward and uncomfortable.

‘Sign it for me Melly?’

Melissa, a little overwhelmed, took the pen and frame and scrawled a thoughtful message onto the glass.

Shauna watched her with a new found respect, a stab of fear hitting her that something that had been a part of her from the beginning was moving away once again, but this time it felt a little more permanent.

~~~

Col, deciding weeks ago that Re-Anne was too ill to leave the house, had taken Mitch down to the memorial parlour to finalise the arrangements for his wife’s service.

Trembling, he entered the conference room with a notebook in hand that listed all the arrangements he wanted for the funeral, and a promise in mind that he wouldn’t settle for anything less.

Mitch milled restlessly outside the sealed mahogany doors, waiting for the meeting to be over. He’d long since grown tired of going over the plans. So much so, that the original significance of the funeral had been lost, even though he knew the pain he’d been feeling over the months, and the years to follow was inexplicable.

His mother didn’t do much apart from sleeping now. The doctor had visited that morning and confirmed that her passing would be sometime in the next fortnight, leaving Mitch with a hollow-feeling that grew deeper every time he looked in on Re-Anne’s sleeping form.

He pulled his cell from his pocket, his conscious winning a long fight it’d been having with itself since he lost contact with all his friends.

‘Daniel.’ He spoke his name quickly.

‘Mitch?’

‘I just called to ask.. next month, if you’d like to come to Re-Anne’s memorial service. You’re welcome to bring Shauna...’

Daniel was a little taken aback at Mitch’s formality. He also noted that he’d said ‘Re-Anne’ instead of ‘my mother’ which made the request slightly awkward. To add to the surprise of a call, he wasn’t aware that her sickness had gotten to such an extent that funeral plans had been made. He felt his eyes tear slightly as he uttered a response.

‘Sure mate. Of course I would.’

Mitch mumbled a promise about a phone call later that week and the line went dead.

~~~

Jess destroyed her fifth attempt at the letter she was composing. She wasn’t one for putting things in writing, and she knew the little name at the top of the page wasn’t someone who was used to reading them. Especially from her.

She chewed repeatedly on her bottom lip, throwing a glance at her cell which vibrated for at least the forth time that afternoon, Mitch flashing desperately on the screen. She’d been the only one to keep in contact with Mitch, and although it had been brief, it wasn’t a surprise that he was calling. Not up for depressing news, she tossed her mangled pony of brown hair back over her shoulder and turned to the empty page, being defeated with one glance.

She stared restlessly at the scrunched letters on the floor. She’d tried angry, desperate, heartfelt and even cheerful and none of them seemed to say everything she needed to; which was exactly all of those emotions.

Jess knew the best way to approach things would be to visit and tell them everything directly. The thing she was afraid of, the reason she’d tried writing everything in the first place was the simple fact that she knew her emotions could get out of hand. She’d left it all for so long that if she actually confronted them about it, her mood would be quite unpredictable. Calling it a rash but necessary decision, Jess grabbed a jacket, called to her mother that she’d hopefully be home in time for dinner, and stepped outside, vowing not to return home until everything had been brought out in the open.

She didn’t want to hurt Shauna, but she would if she needed to.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 08:46 AM
RaDiOdOrK is currently offline Click here to Send RaDiOdOrK a Private Message Find more posts by RaDiOdOrK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Dun dun dun...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:02 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaDiOdOrK

???

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:53 AM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

tis a great postsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 07:22 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

lol, it's good! big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:48 PM
RaDiOdOrK

35 (5 to go) * mild adult content*

Jai watched Deidre’s steady intake of breaths until she slowly opened her eyes, staring up at him innocently with bleary vision.

‘I could get used to this’ he muttered to her while she gave a tiny yawn.

‘I thought you already had.’ She returned with a smirk.

Choosing to ignore her stab at his promiscuous past, he stepped out of bed, taking the shared blanket with him. ‘No. I never let them stay until morning.’

The sound of whining and protests followed him to the bathroom, only adding to his cheery mood. He’d found comfort in the fact that Deidre was the only one who knew everything about him, and didn’t mind. He was almost ashamed at how quickly he had been falling for her, and that in itself was unknown territory for him, especially since they’d barely touched since she’d moved in.

Deidre was on the phone to her mother when he re-entered the room followed by a trail of wet footprints sure to attract complaints from Joylene.

Keeping a serious expression, and still able to hold conversation, Deidre gripped the towel that hung loosely around his waist with iron fingers and gave a solid pull. Jai stumbled, regained his balance and managing to keep himself concealed, shot her a look of vengeance and exited the room.

Jai stepped into what was once Deidre’s room, shutting the door behind him, and swiftly adorned his clothes. Joylene, deciding that there was no other place for Deidre to be staying until after the birth, if not longer, had surprised the pair by bringing home buckets of paint in bright colours, wall decorations and stencils. Announcing that over the next few months the spare room would be transformed into the baby’s room.

Giving their unborn child an actual living space had made the situation all the more scary for Jai, but he was comforted that he’d have his mother there to look after everything until he settled in with his fatherly duties.

The room gave him chills as he pictured it freshly painted, his old crib repaired and decorated and a child sleeping delicately inside it. Hearing Deidre’s shrill laugh down the hall he mentally added her to the picture, grinning stupidly to himself as he stood in the empty room alone. Realising that the bare walls had so much more potential then just a space for a child, Jai cautiously picked up a paint brush and began planning the second thing he had to offer Deidre, apart from the tiny figure growing inside her.

~~

Shauna ran her fingers unconsciously through Daniel’s moist hair as his head came to rest on her chest, both panting in the aftermath of their love-making.

Still gripping her tightly, Dan spoke, ‘I think I’ve worked up an appetite.’

‘Me too’ Shauna announced, writhing under him from the heat, and attempting to sit up. She slipped a thigh-length jersey over her damp skin and followed Daniel out to her kitchen, startled by the ringing of the phone.

‘Oh.. Hi Marcia.’ She looked over at Dan, irritated. ‘Sure, I’ll just put him on.’

She ruffled her hair that hung past her shoulders and scooped it back, leaning against the bench top and watching Daniel impatiently until he eventually hung up.

‘I’m sorry babe,’ he said sympathetically, bringing her close and kissing her forehead, ‘I have to go. I’ll come over later and we’ll cook a massive dinner together okay?’

Shauna slumped but knew she couldn’t argue. Biding him a goodbye, she stepped back inside and stared around her empty house. For someone who moved here permanently for a ‘local’ job, her father sure was away a lot.

Melissa had just left that very morning, and she’d needed company more than ever. Not quite certain who to call, she slid into a lounge chair and fiddled with the stereo remote. A knock at the door caused her to jump a little, but she stepped swiftly towards the knocking in the hopes of some company.

She’d forgotten she was only wearing a shirt until she saw Jess’ surprised expression.

‘Hello Shauna. Daniel just leave, did he?’

Shauna found herself blushing. ‘Sorry I thought maybe you were.. um.. sorry.. come in..’

Jess excused her reasoning. ‘It’s okay. You look nice.’

Shauna nodded slowly and smiled in response, vaguely aware that Jess had never visited her before, and finding it odd that she’d arrived alone.

They stood awkwardly in the entryway for a short moment, Shauna waiting for Jess to explain the surprise visit; Jess contemplating exactly where to start.

‘Jess, did you ah, come for something?’

Jess thought the prompt was a good reason to start. ‘I did. It’s about you and Daniel actually.’

Shauna rolled her eyes slightly, turning her face away. She thought the phase with Jess a few months back had been a one-off and the issue was forgotten. ‘Daniel and I?’

‘Yes.’ Jess nodded, keeping a mellow tone, ‘I don’t like it.’

Shauna stepped back a little. ‘I’m sorry.. w-what?’

Jess sighed, inviting herself to sit on the lounge just inside. ‘I thought I’d been patient enough. You have a right to know how I feel.’

Shauna took a deep breath, sitting next to Jess and controlling what was quickly becoming anger. ‘I don’t think I care to know anymore Jess.’

Jess smiled lightly at Shauna and continued, ‘I don’t think you understand how vital it is that I tell you.’ She leaned forward, giving Shauna a threatened feeling. ‘Or how long I’ve needed you to know.’

Shauna gritted her teeth, refusing to back down as Jess inched nearer. ‘If that’s all you have to say then I think it’s best you leave now. Thanks Jess.’ She spat the last two words and waited for Jess to comply, and make a move to leave.

Instead her smile broadened, her eyes dropping a little and skimming Shauna’s bare legs and the flesh exposed at her chest, still glistening with sweat.

‘You don’t understand, do you?’ Jess raised an eyebrow at Shauna, now barely a few inches from her face.

‘I. Want. You. Shauna.’

Shauna flinched at the emphasis of each word, frozen in her seat as Jess leaned in, gripped each of her wrists tightly, pinning her down and smothering Shauna’s mouth with her own.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:44 PM
Brunette Angel

EWWW!!! That's so creepy! I thought she liked Daniel! Holy cow, that took me for surprise...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:29 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

YUCK........................nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ewwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YUCK YUCK gross jesse ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

sig done by piggle

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 09:29 AM
RaDiOdOrK

lol i guess this forum isn't as open minded. More later.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:02 PM
RaDiOdOrK

36 (4 to go)

Dan, having not gotten far before seeing Jess enter Shauna’s house, had turned back towards where she lived, the curiosity getting the better of him.

Not accustomed to knocking, he opened the door with a grin which was shattered immediately at the scene before him. Shauna sat stiffly on the lounge, pinned down as Jess covered her mouth aggressively; not even turning to see who came in.

Without a second thought Daniel grabbed Jess’s arm firmly and pulled her back with all his force.

‘What the f**k are you doing?’

At his words, Shauna shook off her trance, stepping away from the lounge and eyeing Jess disdainfully, glad to be out of her grasp.

Jess gave Shauna a coy smile as she spoke. ‘Nobody told me to stop.’

Shauna swallowed hard, feeling light headed at the commotion and taking heavy breaths.

Daniel still held an incredulous look as he spoke. ‘Jess.. I don’t even… What were you thinking? Is this got anything to do with me?’

Jess’s eyes didn’t leave Shauna’s now hazy and barely standing form across the room. ‘I thought it was. But I realised I was right the first time.’

Daniel was outraged at her riddled response. ‘What first time?!’

She flickered her eyes up to look at him, amused. ‘I like girls Daniel. I wasn’t sure, but now I am.’

Daniel gritted his teeth, furious that she’d decided to test her emotions with his girlfriend. ‘That’s why you didn’t want us together isn’t it? You really are pathetic. I was right the first time.’

Jess flinched, surprised at his confession, but still keeping her stature.

‘Get out!’

They both looked over at Shauna who, still panting, was pointing towards the front door and stabbing Jess with splinters of rage from her now misty eyes.

Without another word, Jess got up, slowly glanced at both of them to make sure all was final and let them know she had no regrets at what she did, and stepped outside, shutting the front door firmly.

Daniel quickly stepped over to his shaking girlfriend. ‘Babe are you okay? I can’t believe how she..’

‘You too.’ Shauna said sternly. ‘Get out.’

Daniel left in bewilderment and Shauna quickly locked the door behind him, still heaving and roughly gripping at her tangled strands of hair.

She still sat numbly in the bathtub over an hour later listening to the phone ring out as she scrubbed herself raw. She only make an attempt to pull herself out when she noticed the thick darkness outside the window; dragging herself off to bed before her parents arrived home so she didn’t have to pretend that everything was okay.
~~~

If he hadn’t found the multiple prescriptions and the severe pain medication in his mother’s room, Mitch would have still been under the belief that his mother was slowly wasting away without pain.

She smiled whenever he entered the bedroom; trying her best to keep up conversation or at least nod, and although she always seemed nonchalant, Re-Anne never slept.

Mitch entered slowly and sat beside her on the floor, propping himself up against the mattress.

‘How you feeling?’ He asked her the same question he always did, even though he always got the same answer.

‘Fine honey, how are you?’ She whispered. Her voice had gotten huskier the longer she’d remained bed-ridden.

He nodded, smiling lightly. ‘I’m good. I called those people you listed. I told them you weren’t able to speak to them right now so they promised to write.’

Mitch hesitated, he hated saying it. ‘They are all able to come to the funeral.’

Re-Anne gave a tiny smile, causing Mitch to break out into a cheery grin. ‘She looks so radiant when she smiles’ he mused, gripping at her fingers.

He’d come in to ask something, something he kept putting off even though time was quickly coming to end. He cleared his throat. ‘Mum.. mum is there anything you need to say… anything you want me to know before..’ His voice broke a little and he stopped to take a breath ‘.. before you go?’

Re-Anne, propped up against the pillows and wearily holding her eyes open, rolled her head to one side to observe him. He’d dropped his eyes to the floor now, and she squeezed his hand weakly to reassure him. It had been hard watching everyone else try to cope with her decision. They thought she hadn’t noticed the front they put on, the smiles and false happiness whenever they were in her presence.

‘There’s one thing.’ She uttered quietly, ‘I want you to remember one thing Mitch.’

Mitch’s eyes quickly lifted to meet her dull ones, listening intently. ‘What is it?’

Re-Anne inhaled shakily and dropped her head back to the pillows supporting it.

‘I tried. Remember I tried.’

Mitch watched as she closed her eyes for a moment, letting go of his hand and losing focus once more. He tucked the covers gently around her frail body and kissed her carefully on the forehead, before slinking quietly from her room.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:30 PM
Brunette Angel

I'm pretty open minded, I suppose it just took me by surprise...

Great post by the way.

I'm so sad it's going to end! Do you mind if I print it out? (Don't worry, I wont' steal it) I want my friends to read it! They say they are too lazy to go to this site... Those bums... But I'm just asking for your permission.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:42 AM
RaDiOdOrK

Yeah that's okay. As long as I don't find it all over the internet wink

xxx

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 04:37 AM
Brunette Angel

Okay! Thanks! big grin (don't worry, you won't)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 04:59 AM
RaDiOdOrK

37 (3 left)

Daniel sat numbly, stirring his cereal one way, and then the other. He didn’t even hear Marcia hang up the phone as she entered the room, and he certainly paid no attention to her staring oddly at him for a long moment.

‘That was Shauna. She can’t make it into work this afternoon.. Why didn’t you tell me she was sick Daniel? It would’ve saved me a lot of hassle.’

Not wanting to dwell on the subject, Daniel piped up with the first thought that came to mind. ‘I’m not busy this afternoon.’

This was returned with a heavy sigh as Marcia, exited the room, stealing his bowl out from under him as she left. ‘And stop playing with you food like that. It scratches the china.’

Daniel placed his fists in his lap and held his breath longer than necessary. Not only was Shauna avoiding him- for a good twenty-four hours now, but she had just made her first attempt to avoid his family. In fact he’d tried to call her not ten minutes before breakfast but got no answer.

He felt sick.

He felt guilty.

And it wasn’t even his fault.

~~

Jess sat glumly, staring out the car window. Her mother eyed her every now and then but said nothing.

Jess could only recall some of the conversation she’d had with her mother yesterday when she stormed into the house, tears streaming.

’What on earth happened Jessica!’ He mother grasped at her arm as the girl tried half-heartedly to get away.

‘I kissed Shauna that’s what.’

He mother stopped short. ‘I don’t understand Jessica, why would you ever do something like that.’

Jess turned to face her, rage dripping down her face. ‘Oh give it a rest! Like you never wondered! And stop calling me Jessica, you know I hate it.’

Her mother bit her lip with concern, it was evident to Jess that she had been right. Her mother had been wondering. ‘Is this some sort of attention ploy? Because you know I don’t need this right-‘

‘Oh would you f**k off!’ Jess screamed, ripping her arm out of the sharp fingernails that held her back. She turned to yell once more at her shocked parent. ‘Maybe it was. Maybe attention is what I need. Looks like I got what I wanted.’

They’d been driving at least two hours now. She’d listened at the door late last night and heard her mother make call after call followed by hushed tones, and then rudely awoken her at 5 am the next morning.

She was packed and hadn’t the faintest clue as to what was happening or where she was going, but she hated it already.

~~

Deidre sprung open the baby’s bedroom do to find Jai doing exactly what he’d been doing the night before.

‘Still painting?’ She draped her arms lazily over his shoulders and followed his gaze as he painted long, smooth strokes down the wall. They didn’t know what sex the baby was, but for now the walls needed an undercoat so everything was fairly neutral.

‘Still painting.’ He grinned and turned his face sideways in an attempt to look at her.

She slipped her arms from around him and headed over to the opposite corner, riffling through a basket of stencils and tiny detail brushes. She was startled by Jai’s firm grasp on her arm. ‘No’

She flopped down on the floor in frustration, scattering a variety of painting implements which Jai immediately rushed around to collect. ‘I have nothing to do!’

he scoffed. ‘You have a baby to look after. We’ll see how we go after that.’

She let out another small array of whines before feigning a tantrum. ‘You don’t even care about me! You didn’t even come to bed last night.’ She followed the small episode by curling up in a ball and putting her head to her knees.

Jai grinned to himself. ‘I came and left the bedroom long before you woke up Dede.’

Deidre, having no argument against him remained in her position on the floor in silence.

She sniffed. ‘What are you doing anyway?’

He chuckled. ‘I thought that much was obvious.’

‘Then why can’t I help. All I-’ She stopped short and Jai turned to find her clutching her abdomen, shock plastered on her tired face.

‘I think.. I think that…’

Jai threw down his paint brush and rushed over to her side, surprised to feel tears filling his vision. ‘What is it Dede?!’ He urged, pulling her dishevelled hair away and trying to lift her chin. Tears dribbled down her skin and she looked up at him, a smile forming on her face.

‘What is it..’ He whispered, his confusion growing.

Still smiling, Deidre, gripped his hand and slowly put it to her swelling stomach. ‘Can you feel that?’

Jai’s face spread into a grin and the sharp vibrations beneath his shaking hand. ‘It’s kicking..?’

Deidre nodded, erupting in a small fit of tears and laughter. ‘Our baby is kicking.’

Biting his bottom lip with the overthrow of emotions, Jai looked up to find Deidre’s expression reflecting his own. His hands still on her stomach, he brought his face to hers and pressed their lips together, tasting the salty wetness of her tears. Wrapping his arms around her tightly, he glanced back at his unfinished wall as he leaned in to kiss her once more, making mental plans to finish her surprise even faster.

I posted one of my other fics- Bedsheets up here as well wink I think no one is reading it lol.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:02 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

it was greatsmile o the open minded thing..... well i am open minded but very mellow dramatic wink

sig done by piggle

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:28 PM
RaDiOdOrK

I figured that much wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:06 PM
Brunette Angel

Yay! You posted more! I'll check out your other story too.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:28 AM