KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
I wish to create a rp called Bad moon arising, it is a fantasy/mythology RP that in the start will be about an evil man that wishes to by the power of dark magic form all the planets in a line. Our heroes, the chosen ones will be brought back to life, after a long time of sleep by a wizard that is considering them as the last hope of a free world.

It is an rp of elves and orcs, and all other myth and fantasy creatures that you can think of.

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?
Sounds fun im in

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:47 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Digikid236
Anyone in for winx or Digimon?

there are tons of digimon ones. none of them are up and running though. you want to know why? because no one wants to play.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wyrmses
Love thy black dragon.

May I please start up an rp? It will be a midievil fantasy (My specialty) bounty hunter rp. Anyone can choose what they want to be. Ther hunter, the hunted, or both. That meane bounties who hunt bounty hunters. Hey, I'v seen it. But anyway, May I open it, please?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:36 AM
Wyrmses is currently offline Click here to Send Wyrmses a Private Message Find more posts by Wyrmses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Thats 5 members yes anyone else? big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:58 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
please can i start a diablo2 rpg
it would start after the destruction of the world stone and it would be about the brother hood of darkness
you can be any of the following eather male or female(apart from amazon)
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them.
that sounds kewl diablo can there only be one of each?
nope there can be as many or as few as people want

I am so very in to this diablo will there be a level system or just a free magical class thing?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:48 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Well, diablo.. is it a level system or just create and go? big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:52 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

mega thx to ush for permission

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:41 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

could you tell jill to join? she nevery replys to my pm's

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Can I Start a "Hero" Rpg?

What I meant by hero is that any roleplayer can be ANY hero that they want to be. Or even villain. Basically there is a dimensional rip and all the heroes from...everything come together to fight the villains from everything in a giant war. I'd need people to have the number of heroes their playing as to be equivalent to villains they will have to play as. However don't pick a hero and a villain that would fight each other. If ur gonna pick Goku don't pick Cell. Pick...Ganondorf. Play as many people as you want. Give information to ur character if u want as well. I dont think there should be any created characters either.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:07 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by FFKadaj

What I meant by hero is that any roleplayer can be ANY hero that they want to be. Or even villain. Basically there is a dimensional rip and all the heroes from...everything come together to fight the villains from everything in a giant war. I'd need people to have the number of heroes their playing as to be equivalent to villains they will have to play as. However don't pick a hero and a villain that would fight each other. If ur gonna pick Goku don't pick Cell. Pick...Ganondorf. Play as many people as you want. Give information to ur character if u want as well. I dont think there should be any created characters either.

sounds cool im in

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:31 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush, I was thinking of starting a............. Marvel Vs. Capcom RP

YOu can be two real characters from any of the both and one made up one. To join as a created character you must fill this.

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

This rp is about teams. YOu must be firends who ever you want reprsent whether its Capcom or Marvel. And you have to pick a real character to play so things will make more sence. They battle each other until the end. Winner has the best team. Loser loses. THeres more to this but ill tell you more about it if you give me permission.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:10 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Wyrmses
May I please start up an rp? It will be a midievil fantasy (My specialty) bounty hunter rp. Anyone can choose what they want to be. Ther hunter, the hunted, or both. That meane bounties who hunt bounty hunters. Hey, I'v seen it. But anyway, May I open it, please?

i'm for it.
Originally posted by FFKadaj

i'm in too
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ush, I was thinking of starting a............. Marvel Vs. Capcom RP

YOu can be two real characters from any of the both and one made up one. To join as a created character you must fill this.

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

This rp is about teams. YOu must be firends who ever you want reprsent whether its Capcom or Marvel. And you have to pick a real character to play so things will make more sence. They battle each other until the end. Winner has the best team. Loser loses. THeres more to this but ill tell you more about it if you give me permission.

interesting. i would like more details before i say whether i'm in or not.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:41 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

laughing out loud is there one you would turm down.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:44 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud is there one you would turm down.

me? yes. winx and digimon, cartoons, realistics.. i'm into the fantasy/science fiction/anime ones

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:47 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Originally posted by riku harada
me? yes. winx and digimon, cartoons, realistics.. i'm into the fantasy/science fiction/anime ones

Same here....I can not believe that anyone watches winx or Dig, but what ever makes some people Happy I guess.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:51 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm down with the marvel vs capcom idea too.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Same here....I can not believe that anyone watches winx or Dig, but what ever makes some people Happy I guess.

it's so annoying. anyways. enough spam. ush, will the godess of darkness one be opening soon?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:02 PM
Digikid236

I'm between 10-14. Anyone for winx or digimon?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:09 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

i for winx or digimon! Anyone else?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:11 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Digikid236
i for winx or digimon! Anyone else?

if you want a game opned, then you have to post details on each and wait for ppl to say they'd join.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:29 PM