KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie
Started by: sevenman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Batman Returns

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil pimp
Dont forget the pimp cuz.I also dont like keaton.

you see, THIS kind of comment is what i call an "opinion", but when you bash keaton like parker and whoever, thats when it gets persoanl. mad

i dont know how old these "kids" are, but they obviosuly have no respect for the "Greats" of there past time. roll eyes (sarcastic) and what they brought to the character of Batman. no, im not talkin about clooney, hell, even kilmer had some on clooney laughing

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:05 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

[QUOTE=4973619]Originally posted by Batman Returns
[B]no. wrong. YOU think that he sucks. WE dont. I dont. so stop pickin on him. there IS a difference between letting ppl know who you like and sdeliberatly FLAMING AND TROLLING keaton simply cuz YOU dont like it. cant we all just get along and have our own opinions without toally obliterating someone's opinion themselves?? i can say PLENTY of **** about how BB was boring and lame and not Batman in MY eyes, and how i thought morgan freeman was such a loser in it and not needed to be Q, and how the batmopbile was stupid cuz they made it looklike a stupid SUV, and how there were so many stupid one liners and quips, BUT, because i am trying to be a considerate person that has some kind of respect for other members, i will not, i dont have too, cuz the burton films ARE good in the eye of the beholder, and just cuz YOU and stupid ass parker here got somethin nasty to say about EVERYTHING and flips over even the slightest critisism over BB and has to rant and rave like babies about how stupid you think they all are compared to the boring stupid BB doesnt mean everyone will "convert" to what you like. stop being asses, and grow up. post some "mature" posts and MAYBE, just MAYBE, we will show you some respect as well.

Alright cuz im going to tell you why keaton sucked and dont worry im not going to mention the forgetting room part because that was a joke obviously , reason 1:He was to short for the part,reason2:No built reason 3: did not look intimidating in the costume,reason 4: has no chin which made him look funny in the cowl,reason 5: He also didnt use a batman voice which people seem to forget,reason 6:could not fight for shit,and reason 7:He never showed his good friendship with alfred,reason 8:He showed no emotion about his parents. I think theirs more but thats all i think of for now.You should really calm down its just a movie.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:06 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Lets see:

Dont use your opinion like a fact, because it isnt. You liked keaton and i didnt, is my opinion against yours, only opinions. There arent facts here , only opinions. And not, this isnt mr parker and miself opinon, is a lot of people opinion against another lot of people opinion. Dont try to make of your opinion the majority one.

Second, If you use the childish insults here again, i will stop arguing with you, because i wont take part of a childish battle of insults.

Third, Im not flamming anything. I only posting my opinion about the batman movies. And i think that the previous four batman movies sucked, burton sucked, schumacher sucked, keaton sucked, kilmer sucked and clooney sucked. And i think that batman begins was the only good batman movie and the more faithful to the comics source.

Four, Where did you get that keaton forgeting the rooms is a joke? Who said that? Are the others things on his stupid behaving jokes too?

Batman begins isnt a perfect movie, and not a 100% faithful movie, but is a great movie and explains batman origin and explores the character much much bettter than the other ones. Bale didnt force his voice, his voice sounds creepy and dark, just as batman should sound. If bale looked like a robot, keaton looked like a android. He was slow as hell and a terrible fighter. Bruce wayne is supposed to be a cool play boy, not a too misterious and goofy dumb ass as keaton played him. Even a idiot could put two and two together and thinks that he was batman. Meanwhile with Bale peformance, he was only an arrogant playboy, another rich man more.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:27 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

[QUOTE=4973619]

reason 1:He was to short for the part,

this has been brought up to no end, and this is only nit picking. did it actually effect the movie itself? no, ppl still went to see it, and when he stood over his enemies like a badass mofo, did you really notice? no. and about a million other ppl didnt notice either. so how did that effect the movie negatively back then? it didnt, so its NOT A BIG DEAL. plus, keaton isnt as hsort as everyone preaches. hes 5'8. short, but not THAT short.roll eyes (sarcastic)

[QUOTE=4973619]reason2:No built

he actually DID have a build, in fact, he took kickboxing lessons and even karate lessons 4 months prior to filming, so yeah, he DID know a thing or too, and WAS pretty damn built. not as built as bale, but built enough. again, did that effect the film itself??? no. so why bother mentioning this AGAIN? it didnt effect the film, so who cares? it really sounds liek your a youngin who his just repeating what he hears from other ppl; just cuz BB is the "new" movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

[QUOTE=4973619]reason 3: did not look intimidating in the costume

wrong. he DID look intimidating in the costume, FAR more then bale did. and yes, there are ppl who agree with me on this wholeheartedly. mainly, it comes down to opion on this one, so just say "its my opinion that he looks balh blah". seriosuly, you sound like your ripping these comments off from other ppl, are you like a 12 year old or something?confused

[QUOTE=4973619]reason 4: has no chin which made him look funny in the cowl

OMG, this is so funny!! bales total LACK of chin made him look like "peach jaw", hell, ppl have even said he looks like jay leno in the cowl!! and bales cowl tried to emphasize bales lack of chin, and made it look even worse!! HAHAHAHAHA!! CANT believe you even mentioned THAT one, LOL, its so wrong!! keaton had those awsome lips and had a very charaterized facial features that made him look more inimidating, bale looked like val kilmer syndrome, aka "babyface" in the cowl, lol, with those powty lips. keaton looks like a MAN in the cowl, not a girl.

[QUOTE=4973619]reason 5: He also didnt use a batman voice which people seem to forget

he DID use a batman voice. he sounded NOTHING like he did when he's bruce wanye. BOY, have you even seen B89 or BR??? maybe you should go watch it again.......rolleyes:

[QUOTE=4973619]reason 6:could not fight for shit

umm he fought fine? he took kickboxing lessons and karate lesson, like ive stated, and had some KICKASS fights, like in the cathedral. unlike bales batman, keatons batman crashed, STILL got up, walked up a flight of stairs, almost gpt crushed by a bell, and got beat up by a black guy and STILL came out on top!! unlike bales batman, burton showed that batman was indeed HUMAN, and not some mindless tool like nolan made bales batman into. i mean, he made batman boring!! and oh boy, heres the big one where i prove your utterly WRONG: unlike bales batman, you could actually SEE keatons batman fight the thugs!!! BB had such bad fiught editing, you coudlnt make out what was what!!! how could i even tell bale was doing karate??? I COULDNT EVEN SEE WHAT THE **** WAS GOING ON!! horrible. keatons fights and fight sequences still rules. : Happy Dance how could they possibly get THAT wrong, and B89 is older!! they should know better!! its sad.......but your wrong.big grin

[QUOTE=4973619]7:He never showed his good friendship with alfred

umm yes he did. he talked to alfred countless times and you didnt have to know any of that "alfreds histiry" BS that was ever so presnt in BB. when alfred is talking to bruce and vicky at dinner telling them tales of him and bruce and funny little things like that, you KNOW there is a relationship, that showed it plenty, you didnt need an hourlong discussion. plus, alfred in BB was not AS close to bruce as he was in B89!!! alfred played the same role in BB as the others, comic relief and some wise advice at times. there is no difference. again, your nitpicking, and its pissing me off, cuz its not even accurate.

[QUOTE=4973619]reason 8:He showed no emotion about his parents.

EXCUSE ME!!!!! HE SHOWED sooo MUCH EMTION TOWRDS HIS PARENTS DEATH!!! WTF!!! he looks at newpapares constantly, lies to vicky that hes going away so he can visit his parents death scene (with the roses like in the comics, mind you), and he has that fglashback near that end of the movie that was doneSOOOOOOO well, WAAAAY better then what BB did with THAT scene, it was so stupid!! they die and he says "dont be afraid", so what?? wheres the emotion??? wheres the sense of scaredness?? it wasnt present!! it was weak!! in B89, thanks to the superb directing of burton, it was done perfectly to a T.

i swear, most of your so called "reasons" are more of a matter of opinion, not fact, and damn, your "opinoons" suck hard, not to mention they are just not true.

[QUOTE=4973619]I think theirs more but thats all i think of for now.

and i bet theres a ton of **** i havent even begun to touch on BB either.

[QUOTE=4974265]Originally posted by lil pimp
[QUOTE=4973619]You should really calm down its just a movie.[/QUOTE

this is a very hypocritical statement, as you seem to feel the same way i do. you put down the films and then say "its just a movie". obviously not to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

Originally posted by bakerboy
Lets see:

Dont use your opinion like a fact, because it isnt. You liked keaton and i didnt, is my opinion against yours, only opinions. There arent facts here , only opinions. And not, this isnt mr parker and miself opinon, is a lot of people opinion against another lot of people opinion. Dont try to make of your opinion the majority one.

Second, If you use the childish insults here again, i will stop arguing with you, because i wont take part of a childish battle of insults.

Third, Im not flamming anything. I only posting my opinion about the batman movies. And i think that the previous four batman movies sucked, burton sucked, schumacher sucked, keaton sucked, kilmer sucked and clooney sucked. And i think that batman begins was the only good batman movie and the more faithful to the comics source.

Four, Where did you get that keaton forgeting the rooms is a joke? Who said that? Are the others things on his stupid behaving jokes too?

Batman begins isnt a perfect movie, and not a 100% faithful movie, but is a great movie and explains batman origin and explores the character much much bettter than the other ones. Bale didnt force his voice, his voice sounds creepy and dark, just as batman should sound. If bale looked like a robot, keaton looked like a android. He was slow as hell and a terrible fighter. Bruce wayne is supposed to be a cool play boy, not a too misterious and goofy dumb ass as keaton played him. Even a idiot could put two and two together and thinks that he was batman. Meanwhile with Bale peformance, he was only an arrogant playboy, another rich man more.

alright, that whole post was as pointless (as wlays) and just goes to show: YOU suck.

you constantly put down the burton films and give no valid reasons WHY they suck, and when i give valid reasons why I didnt like it or WHY your wrong, you never post anything except immature things like "yeah yeah yeah yeah well i STILL think the old films suck!! so there, ya big bully!!"

oh BROther. you need to learn some manners around here, and learn how to write somehat HALF decent posts that arent childish banter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

any saying "yeah keaton sucks, hes a dork, bale is god, blah blha bnlah", thats not intelligent, its stupid, and your lack of knowldge on the older films and keaton as a whole and your "baby talk" posts, like parkers, have lost my respect.

thank you for playing! come again soon to be owned by you know who!! Happy Dance cool

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:41 PM
lil pimp

Originally posted by Batman Returns
this has been brought up to no end, and this is only nit picking. did it actually effect the movie itself? no, ppl still went to see it, and when he stood over his enemies like a badass mofo, did you really notice? no. and about a million other ppl didnt notice either. so how did that effect the movie negatively back then? it didnt, so its NOT A BIG DEAL. plus, keaton isnt as hsort as everyone preaches. hes 5'8. short, but not THAT short.roll eyes (sarcastic)

he actually DID have a build, in fact, he took kickboxing lessons and even karate lessons 4 months prior to filming, so yeah, he DID know a thing or too, and WAS pretty damn built. not as built as bale, but built enough. again, did that effect the film itself??? no. so why bother mentioning this AGAIN? it didnt effect the film, so who cares? it really sounds liek your a youngin who his just repeating what he hears from other ppl; just cuz BB is the "new" movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wrong. he DID look intimidating in the costume, FAR more then bale did. and yes, there are ppl who agree with me on this wholeheartedly. mainly, it comes down to opion on this one, so just say "its my opinion that he looks balh blah". seriosuly, you sound like your ripping these comments off from other ppl, are you like a 12 year old or something?confused

OMG, this is so funny!! bales total LACK of chin made him look like "peach jaw", hell, ppl have even said he looks like jay leno in the cowl!! and bales cowl tried to emphasize bales lack of chin, and made it look even worse!! HAHAHAHAHA!! CANT believe you even mentioned THAT one, LOL, its so wrong!! keaton had those awsome lips and had a very charaterized facial features that made him look more inimidating, bale looked like val kilmer syndrome, aka "babyface" in the cowl, lol, with those powty lips. keaton looks like a MAN in the cowl, not a girl.

he DID use a batman voice. he sounded NOTHING like he did when he's bruce wanye. BOY, have you even seen B89 or BR??? maybe you should go watch it again.......rolleyes:

umm he fought fine? he took kickboxing lessons and karate lesson, like ive stated, and had some KICKASS fights, like in the cathedral. unlike bales batman, keatons batman crashed, STILL got up, walked up a flight of stairs, almost gpt crushed by a bell, and got beat up by a black guy and STILL came out on top!! unlike bales batman, burton showed that batman was indeed HUMAN, and not some mindless tool like nolan made bales batman into. i mean, he made batman boring!! and oh boy, heres the big one where i prove your utterly WRONG: unlike bales batman, you could actually SEE keatons batman fight the thugs!!! BB had such bad fiught editing, you coudlnt make out what was what!!! how could i even tell bale was doing karate??? I COULDNT EVEN SEE WHAT THE **** WAS GOING ON!! horrible. keatons fights and fight sequences still rules. : Happy Dance how could they possibly get THAT wrong, and B89 is older!! they should know better!! its sad.......but your wrong.big grin

umm yes he did. he talked to alfred countless times and you didnt have to know any of that "alfreds histiry" BS that was ever so presnt in BB. when alfred is talking to bruce and vicky at dinner telling them tales of him and bruce and funny little things like that, you KNOW there is a relationship, that showed it plenty, you didnt need an hourlong discussion. plus, alfred in BB was not AS close to bruce as he was in B89!!! alfred played the same role in BB as the others, comic relief and some wise advice at times. there is no difference. again, your nitpicking, and its pissing me off, cuz its not even accurate.

EXCUSE ME!!!!! HE SHOWED sooo MUCH EMTION TOWRDS HIS PARENTS DEATH!!! WTF!!! he looks at newpapares constantly, lies to vicky that hes going away so he can visit his parents death scene (with the roses like in the comics, mind you), and he has that fglashback near that end of the movie that was doneSOOOOOOO well, WAAAAY better then what BB did with THAT scene, it was so stupid!! they die and he says "dont be afraid", so what?? wheres the emotion??? wheres the sense of scaredness?? it wasnt present!! it was weak!! in B89, thanks to the superb directing of burton, it was done perfectly to a T.

i swear, most of your so called "reasons" are more of a matter of opinion, not fact, and damn, your "opinoons" suck hard, not to mention they are just not true.

and i bet theres a ton of **** i havent even begun to touch on BB either.

[QUOTE=4974265]Originally posted by lil pimp
[QUOTE=4973619]You should really calm down its just a movie.[/QUOTE

this is a very hypocritical statement, as you seem to feel the same way i do. you put down the films and then say "its just a movie". obviously not to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all these are my opinions , i dont take shit from other people so watch what you say,seconed of all b89 and br are good movies i just dont like keaton how many times do i have to say that! and watch b89 again couse i just saw it 15 minutes ago and keaton does not use a batman voice and just before you say im praising bb dont couse thats not my favorite batman movie,Guess what i just remembered keaton was half bald too almost forgot to mention that one.I really dont think you want to mess with me cuz i will make you look stupid just like i did to sevenman(long story),but please i dont think you want to get made fun of by a 14 year old so watch what you do , plus all that arguing gets annoying after a while.So lets all grow up!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:26 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Lets see:

Very well spoken Bakerboy.Yeah like you said,this isnt just my opinion and yours and Pimps,many people dont like Keaton as batman such as dark age and Leafar who not too long ago made threads pointing out how he was a bad choice for the role because of his physical build as well because of the fact that he doesnt even come close to resembling the role of bruce wayne.The fact that so many people have posted over the years outraged over the horrible casting choice of keaton proves he was such a bad choice.Many people dont like him because Boy you got that right about batman begins,it was the only one that was faithful and true to the comics.Boy you can say that again,if Bale looked like a robot then Keaton for sure looked like an andriod.You can point out to people like batman returns only so many times that keaton was a horrible choice for the role because of how he didnt even come close to fitting the role they will never get that.Like you said so well,Batman doesnt act like a doofus and say stupid stuff like when asked if he is bruce wayne,-Im not sure,then later say-Yeah Im sure I am bruce wayne,this time I am sure,god how stupid.that is so unbatman.That isnt all keatons fault though,its the fault of that idiot director Burton telling him to act like that.Thats why Burton is even more of an idiot than shumacher because scumacher at least cast an actor who looked the part and acted like bruce wayne,but Bales Performance was much better than Kilmers and a lot to do with that is he had a much better and serious script to work with showing how he is smooth with the women and suave,not the rambling dolt that keaton was which like you said,was just a copy cat performance of Chris reeves superman.totally unoriginal.Kilmer at least acted like Bruce wayne.Keatons batman was horrible because like you said,he was slow as hell and a terrible fighter and cowardly killer.those are just a few of the reasons why Keaton and burton suck and why Burton should never have been allowed near a batman franchise.

all of what this joker batman returns says is a joke anyways.I dont go out and just say Keaton and Burton sucked,I give my REASONS for why they suck and why Burtons Batman movies sucked even worse than schumachers Batman forever did.

Really Pimp and Bakerboy,I would not respond to this batman returns guy anymore,he just engages in childish name calling and insults.Even batdude in his discussions,he can be irritating to me,but he at least doesnt stoop to his level of acting chilidish with insults and name calling.Plus this discussion ended a long time when we proved many times why Burtons Batman movies were so horrible so why are we still here participating in a discussion that ended like a week ago,that makes no sense? confused

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 12th, 2005 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 05:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

First of all these are my opinions , i dont take shit from other people so watch what you say,seconed of all b89 and br are good movies i just dont like keaton how many times do i have to say that! and watch b89 again couse i just saw it 15 minutes ago and keaton does not use a batman voice and just before you say im praising bb dont couse thats not my favorite batman movie,Guess what i just remembered keaton was half bald too almost forgot to mention that one.I really dont think you want to mess with me cuz i will make you look stupid just like i did to sevenman(long story),but please i dont think you want to get made fun of by a 14 year old so watch what you do , plus all that arguing gets annoying after a while.So lets all grow up!

Pimp he has no credibility in his posts,he is just like sevenman,he cant get into a discussion without attacking people when they say Burton and keaton suck even though you list your REASONS for why they suck so I would not waste anymore time with his childish posts anymore. Hell yeah Keaton was half bald.He was a short runt as well who is no taller than Kim Basinger,that was a laughable joke for a batman movie but some people just cant get it through their heads though that Burton did not care about making the best casting choice possible,that he only cast Keaton because he was friends with him.yeah you sure put that sevenman guy in his place and batman returns would do well to not mess with you because I have no doubt you will humiliate him just like you did with sevenman.But as I said,this discussion ended a long time ago so its really pointless to continue a discussion that ended so long ago.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 05:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

didnt read those stupid posts, why keep talking to yourself!?? like ive said, YOU'VE LOST MY RESPECT. ive njow put you on my ignore list, thanks!! run off now with your little childish remarks and flames!! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:10 AM
lil pimp

i dont think now has a j in it.just saying.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:04 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Guys, guys, guys! Stop yelling at each other! For the last time...
Sevenman, Batman Returns, and myself have our opinions, and Mr. Parker, Bakerboy, and Lil Pimp have your own opinions. DEAL WITH IT.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:01 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

Last edited by sevenman on Nov 4th, 2005 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:51 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

YO WHAT UP THIS IS THE BIG DICK MONSTER.

Originally posted by Kieralinn
OMG!!! Enough all ready!!

You guys sound like 2 little 12 years trying to compare you D*** sizes!

Sevenman...I agree with you but don't stoop to his level. Let him continue to look like a foul mouth moron.....who cares what he thinks anyway...he seems to have very little taste.

Even Parker has backed off from this.

Hahahahaha. Good one, sevenchild. You have prooved again what childish and inmature you are. I have never seen a so big bunch of insults in a thread. Really, to discuss with a guy who isnt capable of post something without childish insults is totally impossible. The discussion is totally dead because you killed it with your behaving. It would be good if some moderator take a look here. For my part, this issue is finished. But i want to clear some points before:

I didnt like the schumacher movies. I hated batman forever and batman and robin. But i hated too batman and batman returns. I think that the only good batman film is batman begins.

And a advice for you, big seveman: if you arent incapable of controlling yourself, you have a serious problem here. We arent talking about your family or your friends, only about movies and cinema actors and directors. Relax, big boy, its only a forum. By for the moment.

Originally posted by Spelljammer
No, it would not..

For one, Batman would become a musical..
Secondly it would either be done in claymation or Jonny Depp would become Batman. The latter will kill us all..
Thirdly, being the "final Batman movie" and knowing Tim Burton like I do, you can expect on the soundtrack as one of the hit singles Spice Girl's "goodbye my friend" when Ginger left the group.

And fourth, just because he's big on the whole "dead" thing, he wouldn't stick to traditional Batman villains and depict Batman having to battle Solemon Grundy..

Look i apologized already ,but if this kid wanna start all over again then we start all over again!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Actually that would be sevenman that has very little taste.Yeah I am backing off from this argument because sevenman is clearly living in denial that burtons batman movies totally butchered to death his character making him into a cowardly killer,plus he seems to have all day at home to do nothing but get on the internet and post messages.I dont have that kind of time to go read through all these insane ludicrise novels he writes so yes I am backing off this argument because like you said,this discussion has just turned into two little 12 year olds saying my daddy is better than your daddy,you suck,blah blah,blah.I am not going to participate in that kind of discussion.

That folks is why I wont participate in this duscussion any longer.a poster who makes posts like this brings absolutely no credibility to their arguments.

Yeah Pimp,listen to bakerboy.Dont play his game,if he just wants to insult and act childish,just let him talk to himself.He is clearly on here just seeking attention so dont play his game by responding to his insane ludicrise ramblings.Let him go on and keep making himself look stupid like he has throughout this thread,he's not worth the time.

OK!!

well said again bakerboy. Happy Dance great education lesson you gave him.hopefully he learned something from that. big grin

yeah thats laughable that he says batman needs to kill to be a dark hero or an outcast.Yeah if he was a killer,he would be as bad as his parents killer.no better.yeah those are great points why there is no realisem in burtons batman movies.yep tim burtons batman movies were just like most of his movies,unrealistic and weird.I like some of burtons movies such as edward scissorhands and ed wood,those were good quality movies,but batman and batman returns clearly were not.and actually bakerboy,batman did carry a gun in the beginning but thats how burtons batman movies betray the comic because in burtons batman movie he did not have a gun and by the time batman stopped carrying a gun in the comics,thats when he stopped killing and even when he did kill in the comics in the beginning it was only because of what i said earlier which was that he only does so when his life is in danger and no way out,he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways when its not unnessary like he did in burtons batman movies.

Yeah thats pretty funny bakerboy that he thinks he is a true batman fan when as you know,any true batman fan would not accept those horrible Tim Burton Batman movies and would hate all four of those bad batman movies made in the 90's and in 89.well said there. thumb up yeah batman begins is the ONLY true and loyal batman movie made as any true batman fan would know.burton made another movie about another characte,that wasnt batman.yeah like you said,that would be like making a spiderman movie with a guy is 60 years old,thats not a spiderman movie,same thing with batman.batmna isnt a guy who is a wuss that cant even beat one guy,is fat bald and out of shape,thats another character,thats not batman.the burton and schumacher batman movies were phony neautered versions just like you said.once again,very well spoker bakerboy.yeah batman could have beat that guy in 10 seconds or less if he wanted to,burton just made him into a wuss and that was inexcusable,he clearly does not understand batmans character like nolan did.thats why batman forever isnt near as bad as batman 89,at least schumacher did not make him into a wuss and cast someone who at least looks like bruce wayne and behaves like him.

yeah his arguments are false and laughable and not worth reading anymore.they are just a bunch of false lond winded novels with no credibility so they are not worth reading through anymore.we have disproven him countless of times here.no sense in keep playing his game by responding to his long insane posts anymore.

I believe batman 89 should of been called the joker because i thought jack nickolsan was great definetly cant say the same for batman in that movie.I dont know why people liked keaton and probably never will i mean he played beetlejuice that should tell you he wasnt good for bruce wayne.Batman returns wasnt bad but it also wasnt great Dany Devito was great for pingwen but they should of made him more of a pimp than a sewer rat.I loved batman forever and B&R was ok just ok not good or great so please dont get that mixed up and i was playing when i said B&R is better than BB, BB was a great movie but they could of done better with the scarecrow i mean he got beat by a damn tazer!Also im confused with BB which was the real ra's al gul the bald one or the one with hair?I pretty much like all the batman movies.

Right on my foe.You are so correct there.Thats exactly what batman 89 SHOULD have been called is The Joker.I mean for god sakes,the movie was all about The Joker with jack nicholson having the majority of the screentime and Batman having just a supporting role in it.Jack was a good joker but Keaton was definetly not a good Batman.I wouldnt say so much that because he played Beeteljuice that he should not have been cast for Batman,just that he didnt even come close to fitting the role.I can only say it so many times that that was the same as casting Burt Reynolds for the role of Boss Hogg in the dukes of hazzard.Insane and ludicrise because reynolds did not even come close to fitting the role so in both cases,neither actor brought any credibiltiy to their roles.The Keaton and burton apologists never will understand that though.keaton has been good in some other movies before such as jack Frost and desperate measures but he was clearly not the right choice for batman and was miscast in that role.Really the ONLY good thing that Burton did right in those movies was getting Danny Elfman to do the theme song and kim basinger and michelle phieffer,they were the ONLY good things about those movies.again I am very thankful that scumacher came along because he at least when he cast Kilmer,he cast someone aho at least came close to fitting the role and did not like like a wuss in a fight with goons and plus the special effects like the bat tunnel kilmer went through,the bat boat and the batplane were pretty damn cool.much cooler than any of the effects from the burton batman movies.Glad to hear you were just joking about batman and robin being better than batman begins.you had me worried there on that one. big grin

I remember the theme song in 89 batman, i loved it! one of my favorite parts is at the end of batman 89 when hes on the edge of the building and the music is playing and the batsighnal was right next to him, i wish they had a poster of thatThey should of had that same music in BB!

YOU KNOW YOU A ****ING LOSER YOU THERE TYPING MOTHER ****ING PARAGRAPHS ABOUT PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO GET A ****ING LIFE.

Originally posted by Kelly Renee
If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie---------------

It would've been good.. hehe. smile

DAMN STRAIGHT.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 11:05 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

None of these four movies before Batman Begins are true to the comics or even close because there is always something completely out of synch or not portrayed correctly. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves and buying into the hype over how "dark" Burton made it or how "campy" Schumacher made it.

Myself, I liked the variety that Schumacher brought into it with Forever because any way you look at it the Burton "dark and even darker" ethos was wearing a little thin on me and Forever tried to do something different and putting the whole Batman comics-continuity issue aside it is a fun film to watch.

Batman and Robin is inexusable and anyone who likes it really needs help because I can't find one good thing to say about that film.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 11:48 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I agree with stevenman, batdude, and batman returns, burtons batmans ruled, they were dark and had great character build up...keaton might not have had the best built for bruce but he did a great job with the acting...he was the best batman along with bale...schumacher did for batman what adam west did for batman, made a fool out of him in both of his movies, batman forever was a corney movie from start to finish, two face was soo over the top it was sickening, and riddler was Ace Ventera...Val kilmer was boring and corney aswell...the movie was made for 10 year olds, it was made for cheap crappy thrills, anyone who has an i.q. over 60 should realize that this is a discracefull movie...i wont even mention the other movie...lil pimp, parker and barkerboy have their opinions, but in all honesty they are wrong opinions...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:02 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by jgiant
but in all honesty they are wrong opinions...

How can you have a wrong opinion?

Please enlighten me with your logic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:31 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
How can you have a wrong opinion?

Please enlighten me with your logic roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is my opinion, that they have wrong opinions...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:31 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
None of these four movies before Batman Begins are true to the comics or even close because there is always something completely out of synch or not portrayed correctly. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves and buying into the hype over how "dark" Burton made it or how "campy" Schumacher made it.

Myself, I liked the variety that Schumacher brought into it with Forever because any way you look at it the Burton "dark and even darker" ethos was wearing a little thin on me and Forever tried to do something different and putting the whole Batman comics-continuity issue aside it is a fun film to watch.

Batman and Robin is inexusable and anyone who likes it really needs help because I can't find one good thing to say about that film.

they sure are deluding themselves if they think the first two films are true to the comic.killing the joker in the penguin in those movies betrayed the comic and people just refuse to take the blinders off to see that batman was a cowardly killer and that the burton movies just like the schmacher movies were horribly written and that all of them were horribly casted.thank god for batman begins.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 07:11 PM
Lord Shadow Z

they sure are deluding themselves if they think the first two films are true to the comic.killing the joker in the penguin in those movies betrayed the comic and people just refuse to take the blinders off to see that batman was a cowardly killer and that the burton movies just like the schmacher movies were horribly written and that all of them were horribly casted.thank god for batman begins.

It was definitely a mistake to kill of Joker, no doubt, because that left the rest of the films short of decent villians to work with ( And I believe killing off a villian in the same movie he is created is retarded anyway e.g Green Goblin, Doc Ock) . Penguin on his own as a main villian doesn't cut it, he's just not dynamic enough for a plotline. Why didn't Burton try out Scarecrow instead? you would have thought that would have fit his film making style.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 11:59 AM
Dark_as_Knight

I know some of this has passed but i just had to say it.

Yo Pimp dude.....i've been reading most of your posts and your just terrible man, what have you been smoking..... Do you even know anything about the original comics?? Cuz i relaly don't think you do. Schumacher's Batman had nothing to do with the comics. The original comics were dark and actually pretty tragic and violent. And the jokes in Batman and Robin were seriously really bad. Gotham City is supposed to be a corrupt city run by the mob... not a city on extacy. As far as the villains.... Two face is a PSYCOTIC dude. I'm sure he can get drunk and Blow a few people, but the coin is important. It's either good heads or bad heads... not keep tossing until u get what you want. And how many riddler's have you seen?? The riddler was way to chipper. The whole movie was campy. Just like the Old-School TV show... which is probably why it did so bad. Batman and Robin was just awful... I don't evven have anything to say about that. The reason your little cousin fell asleep is probably because that movie wasn't made for him, as sad as it was. it was way too mature for a kid. Kind of like the Original Detective Comics. Oh, and you type like a third grader.... I"m done destroying your opinion man.

Last edited by Dark_as_Knight on Nov 20th, 2005 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:01 AM
Dark_as_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_as_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_as_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote