KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie
Started by: sevenman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sevenman

You would know.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:47 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

No but you bich like you dont have none

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

im tired as hell ill make you look dumb tomorrow

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:50 AM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

Yeah. That's right. RUN AWAY. Baby....

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

OMG!!! Enough all ready!!

You guys sound like 2 little 12 years trying to compare you D*** sizes!

Sevenman...I agree with you but don't stoop to his level. Let him continue to look like a foul mouth moron.....who cares what he thinks anyway...he seems to have very little taste.

Even Parker has backed off from this.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:36 AM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Hahahahaha. Good one, sevenchild. You have prooved again what childish and inmature you are. I have never seen a so big bunch of insults in a thread. Really, to discuss with a guy who isnt capable of post something without childish insults is totally impossible. The discussion is totally dead because you killed it with your behaving. It would be good if some moderator take a look here. For my part, this issue is finished. But i want to clear some points before:

I didnt like the schumacher movies. I hated batman forever and batman and robin. But i hated too batman and batman returns. I think that the only good batman film is batman begins.

And a advice for you, big seveman: if you arent incapable of controlling yourself, you have a serious problem here. We arent talking about your family or your friends, only about movies and cinema actors and directors. Relax, big boy, its only a forum. By for the moment.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:44 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sevenman
That'd be cool, right?

No, it would not..

For one, Batman would become a musical..
Secondly it would either be done in claymation or Jonny Depp would become Batman. The latter will kill us all..
Thirdly, being the "final Batman movie" and knowing Tim Burton like I do, you can expect on the soundtrack as one of the hit singles Spice Girl's "goodbye my friend" when Ginger left the group.

And fourth, just because he's big on the whole "dead" thing, he wouldn't stick to traditional Batman villains and depict Batman having to battle Solemon Grundy..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:03 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Look i apologized already ,but if this kid wanna start all over again then we start all over again!!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kieralinn
OMG!!! Enough all ready!!

You guys sound like 2 little 12 years trying to compare you D*** sizes!

Sevenman...I agree with you but don't stoop to his level. Let him continue to look like a foul mouth moron.....who cares what he thinks anyway...he seems to have very little taste.

Even Parker has backed off from this.

Actually that would be sevenman that has very little taste.Yeah I am backing off from this argument because sevenman is clearly living in denial that burtons batman movies totally butchered to death his character making him into a cowardly killer,plus he seems to have all day at home to do nothing but get on the internet and post messages.I dont have that kind of time to go read through all these insane ludicrise novels he writes so yes I am backing off this argument because like you said,this discussion has just turned into two little 12 year olds saying my daddy is better than your daddy,you suck,blah blah,blah.I am not going to participate in that kind of discussion.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by sevenman
SUCK MY BALLS!

Have at the sea rat.

That folks is why I wont participate in this duscussion any longer.a poster who makes posts like this brings absolutely no credibility to their arguments.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by bakerboy
Pimp , dont play his game. If he want to insults and being a chidish guy, fine for him. Now its a moderators issue.

Yeah Pimp,listen to bakerboy.Dont play his game,if he just wants to insult and act childish,just let him talk to himself.He is clearly on here just seeking attention so dont play his game by responding to his insane ludicrise ramblings.Let him go on and keep making himself look stupid like he has throughout this thread,he's not worth the time.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:24 PM
lil pimp

OK!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:33 PM
Mr Parker

His arguments are laughable anyways that the movie had any realisem in it anyways because as he is living in denial about,a realistic batman movie would have had the cops after him for murder of the joker and his goons at the end,regardless of their past actions,batman is not authorized by the police to go out and kill criminals like he did.Thats why batman begins rocks because it HAD realisem in it.Such as batman being wanted by the cops and being chased by the cops-the commissioner saying-Nobody takes the law into their own hands in my town.Plus as any true batman fan would know,Keaton was laughable as bruce wayne because he didnt even come close to fitting the role so because of that he brought no credibility to it.I remember people leaving the thaters back then outraged making comments like-man michael keaton sucked,he did not even look the role of bruce wayne,this movie sucked.Proof that keaton was a horrible choice. big grin casting keaton for batman was like casting Burt reynolds in the new dukes of hazzard movie.a total joke because Reynolds doesnt even fit the role of Boss Hogg.same difference with keaton as batman.some people like sevenman live in denial about that though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

as I said earlier,the ONLY Batman movie made that was loyal to the comicbook is BATMAN BEGINS.thats it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 28th, 2005 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:39 PM
Mr Parker

First of all, sevendude. Relax, boy, you are being pretty inmature and childish for insulting the people only for critizing the batman movies. Have you some mental problems or something? We arent talking about your family or friends, only about movies. If you are soo poor that you need to post insults in stead of arguments, the discussion is dead . Being something clever and post reasonable arguments not crappy and childish insults.

The best batman was bale, not keaton. I agree that kilmer and clooney sucked in their performances as well,but at least, kilmer looked the part and portrayed the bruce wayne character as he is in the comics. Keaton didnt any of those things.
Agree with shumacher gay tone, it was terrible.

Keaton was a terrible batman and a terrible bruce wayne.

The real dynamic duo is Nolan-Bale. They did the first good batman movie and very loyal to the comics, with a great script, great lines and great performances. The burton-keaton duo was terrible because they did batman and his world in his own way, his own and weird way, not as he is.

Keaton is a good actor, but he was terrible in batman. The part isnt for him, he was a terrible casting choice.

Yeah, the dark tone was great, and the music. and michelle pfeiffer was catwoman. But everyting else in burton movies were crap.

Batman killing is awsonme? You have a very weird concept of the character. Batman is a detective and a heroe, not a killer. He hates the muder , because his parents were murdered. You should read the comics again to understand the character. Well, you and tim burton.

Michael keaton is short, out of sharpe and half bald. Look at him in mr mom or bettlejuice or johnny dangeroulsy.

Keaton and burton were pretty bad in the batman movies.

well said again bakerboy. Happy Dance great education lesson you gave him.hopefully he learned something from that. big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:46 PM
Mr Parker

You are posting crap again. Batman doestn needs to kill to be an outscast or a dark hero. he is dark and he is violent at times, not a killer. If he is a killer, he would be as bad as his parents killer. And that one of the main concepts of the character. He never uses guns or kills, he hates it. Batman begins portrayed this a a very brillaint way. And THERE ARENT ANY RELATION BETWEEN BATMAN AND GORDON IN THE CRAP BURTON MOVIES. gordon was only a fat and useless cop with any importance in the stories. THAT RELATION WAS ONLY IN BATMAN BEGINS.

THERE ARENT ANY REALISM IN THE BURTON MOVIES. PENGUINS IN A SEWER, CATWOMAN REVIVED BY CATS, PENGUINS WITH MISSILES AT HIS BACK, SELINE KYLE BEING A WOMAN WITH SUPER STRENGHT AND SUPER AGILITY AND WITH FIGHTING SKILLS WITH THE WHIP WITHOUT ANY TRAINNING, ETC. that is tim burton world, unrealistic and weird.

yeah thats laughable that he says batman needs to kill to be a dark hero or an outcast.Yeah if he was a killer,he would be as bad as his parents killer.no better.yeah those are great points why there is no realisem in burtons batman movies.yep tim burtons batman movies were just like most of his movies,unrealistic and weird.I like some of burtons movies such as edward scissorhands and ed wood,those were good quality movies,but batman and batman returns clearly were not.and actually bakerboy,batman did carry a gun in the beginning but thats how burtons batman movies betray the comic because in burtons batman movie he did not have a gun and by the time batman stopped carrying a gun in the comics,thats when he stopped killing and even when he did kill in the comics in the beginning it was only because of what i said earlier which was that he only does so when his life is in danger and no way out,he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways when its not unnessary like he did in burtons batman movies.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 28th, 2005 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:57 PM
Mr Parker

Stop the insults, dude. You are behaving like a 7 years old boy posting insults.

Hahahaha, that is pretty good. You are a true batman fan? You are acepting those unfaithful and unloyal batman films by tim burton and you are a true batman fan??. A true batman fan is the one who hates the four previous movies an understand that batman begins is the only one good and loyal movie. And the thing that we understand is that the burton movies were pretty bad movies, and unloyal to the characters, as the schumacher movies were.

Hahahaha, batman killing is true to the character. Man, what are you talking about??? Could you post more lies that the ones that you are posting??? Because your arguments are pretty false and laughables.

Batman forever sucked. Batman and robin sucked. Batman sucked. Batman returns sucked. Batman begins rules.

If burton wanted to do that, make another movie about another character. Not batman. Is like a director wants to do a movie about a 60 years old spider man. That isnt spider man or peter parker. Go and make another movie about another character.

Batman had control of the fight all the time?? That guy kicked his ass and he only could beat him tricking him. What movie did you see?

And dont post that stupid excuse about " the guy was the strongest of the jokers goons". That guy was only strong, batman is a master of all the fight styles and martial arts. He could beat that guy in 10 seconds or less.

Keaton was a terrible bruce wayne. He didnt look the part and his acting was goofy and stupid. Bruce wayne is a cool play boy, like kilmer or bale played him. Again, you need to read the comics.

Dont mix the things, batman begins is THE ONLY TRUE MOVIE to the batman character. The another four movies sucked in one way of another.

Yeah thats pretty funny bakerboy that he thinks he is a true batman fan when as you know,any true batman fan would not accept those horrible Tim Burton Batman movies and would hate all four of those bad batman movies made in the 90's and in 89.well said there. thumb up yeah batman begins is the ONLY true and loyal batman movie made as any true batman fan would know.burton made another movie about another characte,that wasnt batman.yeah like you said,that would be like making a spiderman movie with a guy is 60 years old,thats not a spiderman movie,same thing with batman.batmna isnt a guy who is a wuss that cant even beat one guy,is fat bald and out of shape,thats another character,thats not batman.the burton and schumacher batman movies were phony neautered versions just like you said.once again,very well spoker bakerboy.yeah batman could have beat that guy in 10 seconds or less if he wanted to,burton just made him into a wuss and that was inexcusable,he clearly does not understand batmans character like nolan did.thats why batman forever isnt near as bad as batman 89,at least schumacher did not make him into a wuss and cast someone who at least looks like bruce wayne and behaves like him.

yeah his arguments are false and laughable and not worth reading anymore.they are just a bunch of false lond winded novels with no credibility so they are not worth reading through anymore.we have disproven him countless of times here.no sense in keep playing his game by responding to his long insane posts anymore.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:11 PM
lil pimp

I believe batman 89 should of been called the joker because i thought jack nickolsan was great definetly cant say the same for batman in that movie.I dont know why people liked keaton and probably never will i mean he played beetlejuice that should tell you he wasnt good for bruce wayne.Batman returns wasnt bad but it also wasnt great Dany Devito was great for pingwen but they should of made him more of a pimp than a sewer rat.I loved batman forever and B&R was ok just ok not good or great so please dont get that mixed up and i was playing when i said B&R is better than BB, BB was a great movie but they could of done better with the scarecrow i mean he got beat by a damn tazer!Also im confused with BB which was the real ra's al gul the bald one or the one with hair?I pretty much like all the batman movies.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:11 PM
Mr Parker

Right on my foe.You are so correct there.Thats exactly what batman 89 SHOULD have been called is The Joker.I mean for god sakes,the movie was all about The Joker with jack nicholson having the majority of the screentime and Batman having just a supporting role in it.Jack was a good joker but Keaton was definetly not a good Batman.I wouldnt say so much that because he played Beeteljuice that he should not have been cast for Batman,just that he didnt even come close to fitting the role.I can only say it so many times that that was the same as casting Burt Reynolds for the role of Boss Hogg in the dukes of hazzard.Insane and ludicrise because reynolds did not even come close to fitting the role so in both cases,neither actor brought any credibiltiy to their roles.The Keaton and burton apologists never will understand that though.keaton has been good in some other movies before such as jack Frost and desperate measures but he was clearly not the right choice for batman and was miscast in that role.Really the ONLY good thing that Burton did right in those movies was getting Danny Elfman to do the theme song and kim basinger and michelle phieffer,they were the ONLY good things about those movies.again I am very thankful that scumacher came along because he at least when he cast Kilmer,he cast someone aho at least came close to fitting the role and did not like like a wuss in a fight with goons and plus the special effects like the bat tunnel kilmer went through,the bat boat and the batplane were pretty damn cool.much cooler than any of the effects from the burton batman movies.Glad to hear you were just joking about batman and robin being better than batman begins.you had me worried there on that one. big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
lil pimp

I remember the theme song in 89 batman, i loved it! one of my favorite parts is at the end of batman 89 when hes on the edge of the building and the music is playing and the batsighnal was right next to him, i wish they had a poster of thatThey should of had that same music in BB!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:48 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I am sick and tired of this arguing about the same damn thing! Kilmer sucked as Batman, Keaton was a pretty bad Wayne. DEAL WITH IT! That's why you "physical apperance is more important than acting ability" people have Bale and Kilmer to drool on.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 11:53 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote