KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Huon
Video gamer

"You guys wana come to my pelican for a glass of gin i keep under my seat when we win a victory?Id be willing to share.Also i have a war story i tell people.ya might be interested.Also i have some secret info..."

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:55 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

JJ says to Huon, "I'll go for the story and the 'secret info', but I don't drink..."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:15 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

[]well since noone has posted so far......[]

Huon walked away from the other people and went into a elevator and after a brisk walk through the maintenace areas and a small chat with a marine he got into the cockpit and pulled out a glass and filled it with some cold gin.He took a drink and opened up a holo feed of his wife down at atlanta and he watched hergood looking face.He knew that it'd been half a year since she had seen her.

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:16 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Since Huon left for the pelican by himself, JJ decides to go check on his equipment back at his bunk.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:19 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

OOC: I'm turning in for the night. See ya Huon.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:20 AM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon turned off the vid and turned to JJ and then he said the info

"My pa says that there are covenant there and we are getting sent to confirm this.But were just gonna confirm this and there might be a invasion to retake that colony.But this is currently a theory by military standards.Other than that theres just some new weapon info."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:22 AM
Huon
Video gamer

night

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:23 AM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon then after telling the info walked over to the marine he had met and asked the marines name.

"Whats your name trooper?im huon"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:24 AM
Huon
Video gamer

[]Gtg alkl[]

Huon then sat down by the marine and wanted to talk to him a bit.might make a good friend.

Control my guy and remember he hates being babysat,told what to do.Also he likes to go into combat with his assault rifle.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:34 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Huon
Huon then after telling the info walked over to the marine he had met and asked the marines name.

"Whats your name trooper?im huon"

Garrison left the captain for now and was sitting in the pilot's lounge. he shook his head when the Briggs boy said 'what's your name trooper?'. he couldn't beleive how easy the admiral must've made training for his boy, but he didn't teach him any respect. Garrison stood up and said in an agitated voice,

"Look kid, first of all, im not a trooper, im a certified pilot. Second of all, you salute officers, not casually walking up to them and asking their name. Im LT. Garrison, and doont you forget it, Private First Class Briggs."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 10:28 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Since he hadn't introduced himself yet, JJ says to Huon, "I'm Lance Corporal Jameson," holding out his hand for a handshake. When the Lieutenant walked over, JJ pulled the hand back and stood in a salute.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:45 AM
Huon
Video gamer

"Well i see were all introduced...*he checked his watch*..Well i can see lunch is in roughly half a hour.You men can join me if you please."

Huon then stepped off the pelican and walked to the mess hall and nearly got lost but he didnt.He gets lost often...He then stepped into the mess hall and walked over to the dispersal unit that gives you a hot meal.He got some milk and a sandwich.He didnt really eat much.The reason why he never respected anyone much was because he never liked having his dad call him sir even when he was 4.Then when he was out of the house after college he joined to marine core but then switched over to the navy as a pilot.He never has seen his dad for about a year.Soon it will be his dads birthday and his dad has him go away to visit and meet the cap'ns.He couldnt wait for it to be over.Then he started to eat his sandwich and sat at a table alone near a door.Many marines thought of him as a deathtrap as they thought if they saved him that they'd get promoted for duty.Huon knew most of them might die if they did that.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 12:27 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
Since he hadn't introduced himself yet, JJ says to Huon, "I'm Lance Corporal Jameson," holding out his hand for a handshake. When the Lieutenant walked over, JJ pulled the hand back and stood in a salute.

Garrison grinned and saluted back.

"At ease marine. looks like someone knows their ranks."

Lt. Garrison roamed the halls of the ship, thinking of how younger the new marines and pilots were getting, and how older he was getting. he was 35 (i messed up in my bio), and some of these pilots weren't even 22. he thought of his wing commander, and how he was 55 when he retired. Garrison didn't like the idea of being that old and in charge of a bunch of twenty-something hotshots. Garrison took his time walking back to the bridge to talk to the Captain and Flores, stopping for a chat with the cryo-tube management team. they said that he would definitely see a spartan soon, being how hard to miss they were.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 06:42 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Name: Delta X. Sonkin
( If Needed ), Number: 073
Known As: Blitz
Race: Human
Appeareance: Nightmare Armor
Weapons:
Primary - Sniper Rifle
Secondary - Plasma Pistol
Personality: Blitz keeps himself, mainly. He tends to be moody often. He is usually the "lone wolf" of the team; if anybody can do it, he can. Blitz's tend to snipe his enemies out from long range, and let others be the cannon fodder. He has no compassion for his teammates or his enemies, he has orders to be fulfilled. If his teammates become a liability, he takes them out too. Blitz unpassionate and bound to have occasional outbursts. He is unpredictable.
History: Currently Unavailable

Blitz was wearing his Nightmare armor, except the helmet. Showing his dark black auburn hair and pale green eyes and the 5:00 O' Clock after shave. He walked inside the lunchroom looking around the place searching if he knew anyone. Blitz went to get a tray and then looked at the food. " Distgusting.. " He said in a low voice, and then grabbed what they got and walked towards a table. Sitting down far from anyone else, not wanting to talk or know anyone here.

Last edited by Blood_Flower on Sep 8th, 2005 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Huon finished his sandwich and walked off to his bunk.In this bunk room that housed 12 pilots there was a destroyed punching back.Huon used to punch it to bits when after a mission someone died to preserve his life cause he was brigg's boy.It was the 3rd one this year.After a quick punching excercise he sat down and took out the PDA he had and read his e-mail.His dad sent him a e-mail detailing some new brass meeting.Huon deleted the mssage and then read the letter from his life which had lots of good things.He sent this to his "wife" folder.He kept all of her messages.Then after reviewing his mission he went off in search of the marine to give him proper respect.

After a long walk he finally found the marine near the bridge and saluted to him.

"Sir.sorry i didnt pay you any respect.Didnt realize you were a higher rank.And a tip of advicemessedtop any marine trying to save me from getting shot.They wont get a promotion for duty."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:42 PM
Huon
Video gamer

O and be aware that the only spartan is the master chief.I'd talk to liquid fire about being a spartan.Were following traditional halo lore.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:44 PM
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

[ Yeah, sorry. I just noticed I put Spartan. I actually meant Sniper. ]

Blitz noticed the man who had just finished his sandwhich and walked out of the lunchroom. He then went over to his bunk nearby the one man who was in the lunchroom. He quietly sat on his own bunk, and looked over at his PDA. A message suddenly appeared, Blitz didn't read it. Blitz sat in his bunk, cleaning his Sniper Rifle with a bloody cloth. He didn't speak that much, he was in this hell hole for along time and battle had gotten him speechless and not talk anymore. Blitz grabbed his PDA and read the message. It was his elder son, He still had a frown on his face. Not caring anymore, he then turned to PDA off and laid down on his bunk wondering what he will do on with his life.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:57 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Huon then walked away and saw a open door.Inside was a marine sitting on his bunk looking through his pda.Huon said

"Hello marine.hows it goin?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:17 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Sir.sorry i didnt pay you any respect.Didnt realize you were a higher rank.And a tip of advice: Stop any marine trying to save me from getting shot.They wont get a promotion for duty." [/B][/QUOTE]

Garrison grinned. it was about time the pilot learned some respect. he laughed at his last remark.

"Okay Briggs, you got it."

He walked off to the lunchroom and sat down next to some other pilots. As he ate and listened to his friend's conversation, he noticed a sniper who looked like a hell jumper in the corner of the room. he walked over to him and sat across the table from him.

"What's your problem sniper?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:23 PM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon got bored of whating for the snipes response.
Huon walked over to supa and sat down after he got a drink.

"Well now i can tell a lil secret.Did you know that the spartans are about 40?They were abducted as kids and then they were trained to be the best warriors.And finally well they augmented them.Tell me if ya want the full story"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:42 PM