KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is harry and horcrux.

Is harry and horcrux.
Started by: Tank115

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPFAN1992

I am against Harry being a Horcrux but he could have been made one accidentally!!!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:35 PM
HPFAN1992 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN1992 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Yeah, Maybe, But Horcrux Making is Probably Elaborate, with Special things you have to do..

A hard mistake to make. erm

Plus, I'd be pissed if I were Voldemort and I had done that. Then I'd have 8. (Well, 6 Without the Ring and Diary.) Didn't I want 7?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:45 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN1992

I did say I am AGAINST Harry being a Horcrux but you have to admit... Anything is possible with JK doing the writing!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:51 PM
HPFAN1992 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN1992 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:10 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
burkej10

I think this whole horcrux theory is to obvious. I have faith that J.K. Rowling would not make her big twist something so ovious that this many people have considered it. ( not just htis post... everyone and their mom has been saying it.)

My guess is that in the last book the thought that Harry is Horcrux will be prevalent. Harry will go through a whole inner struggle like "Oh M G am i going to have to kill myself?" but then he will realize either that: no he is not a horcrux or that he is a horcrux but he doesnt need to kill himself to destroy the horcrux. Perphaps he only needs to get rid of his scar.. as JK has reavealed is the last word in the book.

I dont know, i suppose we'll just have to wait and see... i sure hope he isnt a horcrux though.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:37 AM
burkej10 is currently offline Click here to Send burkej10 a Private Message Find more posts by burkej10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

look guys, something of Ravenclaw's CANT BE A HORCRUX because Dumbledore sed so AND, as some previous ppl hav sed, Nagini is the 6th 1, not an object of Ravenclaw's. BLEUGH!!!
and you cant make a horcrux accidently - u have to do a long complicated spell to do it

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Last edited by Smaug on Jul 29th, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:39 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vundi

ok harry aint going to to sacrifice himself even tho he is the last horcrux because he will destroy all the horcuxs and he will kill voldemort there for he will take out the last horcrux from harry making his scar go away but when he has cast down voldemort the power will overwelm harry and be destroyed

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 06:09 PM
Darth Vundi is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vundi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
ok harry aint going to to sacrifice himself even tho he is the last horcrux because he will destroy all the horcuxs and he will kill voldemort there for he will take out the last horcrux from harry making his scar go away but when he has cast down voldemort the power will overwelm harry and be destroyed

no.....just no.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 06:43 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
APIECEOFME
Sizzlin'

I just have a hard time believing that Harry would have to kill himself to defeat Voldemort. I mean the kid was called "the boy who lived" for what, 15 years? I doubt that JKR would make it that Harry turned out to be "the boy who lived but then had to die"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 06:48 PM
APIECEOFME is currently offline Click here to Send APIECEOFME a Private Message Find more posts by APIECEOFME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

i think harry could seriously be a horcrux cause of the whole voldemort using harry's blood to regain his body in book 4. also, we are always hearing about how powerful voldemort is but if you think about it we have never seen him display great power or wit. this would be the stroke of brilliance that would make voldemort a true threat (harry owns him head to head like 4-0). if harry is a horcrux it garantees voldy's exhistence at least until harry dies in which case voldemort would be able to live.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:07 AM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

No, because if he was, why is Voldemort trying to kill him? He wouldn't want to kill part of himself.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 06:06 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jg unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well all i think is that Rowling will make a dramatic ending that will surprise most. so dont be surprised if Harry dies along with Voldemort.

and why do i know that voldemort will die? simple, there is no point to all seven books if Harry dies and Voldemort lives. so its for certain Voldemort will die, but the big question is if Harry will die along his side.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 09:22 AM
jg unit is currently offline Click here to Send jg unit a Private Message Find more posts by jg unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

Ok i started this collum so lets go back to the begining harry is not a horcux he can't be for several resons.
#1 nothingof LV can servive in harry becuase of harry's ability to love.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:52 PM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

agree wth henrk1991

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 06:00 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nomnom654

Well now that the 7th book has been released, Harry is a horcrux. When Harry's mother protected him, and the spell backfired on Voldemort, a part of his soul attached itself onto the nearest living thing, which happened to be Harry. So when Voldemort kills him in the 7th book, he doesn't actually kill Harry, but the part of his own soul which clung to Harry, which is why Harry was able to come back to life. He sacrificed himself to protect everyone who was fighting, like his mother did for him. So by him doing that, Voldemort's spells couldn't hold the crowd for very long. And as for Voldemort trying to kill Harry all the damn time, Voldemort didn't know Harry carried a part of his own soul with him.

Voldemort is such a moron.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 05:28 AM
nomnom654 is currently offline Click here to Send nomnom654 a Private Message Find more posts by nomnom654 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nomnom654
Well now that the 7th book has been released, Harry is a horcrux. When Harry's mother protected him, and the spell backfired on Voldemort, a part of his soul attached itself onto the nearest living thing, which happened to be Harry. So when Voldemort kills him in the 7th book, he doesn't actually kill Harry, but the part of his own soul which clung to Harry, which is why Harry was able to come back to life. He sacrificed himself to protect everyone who was fighting, like his mother did for him. So by him doing that, Voldemort's spells couldn't hold the crowd for very long. And as for Voldemort trying to kill Harry all the damn time, Voldemort didn't know Harry carried a part of his own soul with him.

Voldemort is such a moron.
Random bump for the thread but it makes me realize... why did this thread die without the someone saying this?!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:07 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote