KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): « First ... « 112 113 [114] 115 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I've already posted the analysis of a civil engineering lecturer at the University of Sydney. But apparently Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen know more about civil structural engineering than someone who studies structural steel and lectures on engineering.

It's funny,Deano posted the same thing but I guess that yours is somehow better. wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:31 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Magma. What the f**k? Do you even know what magma is?

You love stalking me.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:32 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Narcissist much.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
It's funny,Deano posted the same thing but I guess that yours is somehow better. wink
Deano posted the a "paper" on the hypothesis of a physicist who studies cold fusion, with no background in structural engineering, whom neither his faculty nor the faculty of engineering at his university agree with.

His paper which he claims has been peer-reviewed has only been "peer-reviewed" by the Marxist Journal, Research in Political Economy. He intends to published said peer-reviewed paper not in any respected civil engineering journal but rather a commercial book. In said paper he references Professor David Ray Griffin, the editor of said commercial book, as if he were an authority on physics or structural engineering. He is in fact a Professor of Philosophy, Religion and Theology. He has not submitted his article for peer-review in any civil engineering or even physics journal. His most well-known other "paper" is "Behold My Hands: Evidence for Christ's Visit in Ancient America" in which he claims Jesus visited Latin America after being resurrected.

A quick database search reveals Steven E. Jones has all of 5 published peer-reviewed journal articles total. At least all that I can find. These have been cited a total of 14 times.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Jul 28th, 2006 at 07:58 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 07:51 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

You continually say that I insult you and offer no counterpoints. I am sure that you don't see how hypocritical you are, so I will help you as you read the following post.

It's moot because you say so, wow your full of it no counter no nothing.

No, it's moot because the building did not defy physics. That was my counter. It is a simple statement. You criticize my argument, but you have offered nothing in return. (Saying that I am full of it is an insult and offers no counter point, that's 1)

No need, I'm not gonna express my idea to someone like you, claiming something is wrong without saying why.

(someone like me? Insult 2. and the second time you offered nothing to argue against) And not explaining your position out of embarrassment or fear does not allow me to state my position for or agaisnt it. If you are afraid to state what you think happened please do not engagte in a conversation with others criticising them for their beliefs. At least they have the nuts to put them forth.

Are you in love with Deano, it seems everytime I read a post from you it mentions his name. do you have some obsession with him?

Attempted insult number 3 and a total lack of anything to do with the subject or point that needs to be addressed.

I made several arguments before, one involving the north towers Antenna, and another about the the steel.

Stating you made a point does not mean that you made one. Elaborate.

I'm surprise you have any form of sense since all you do is insult people because of a typo, You can't debate your point so you whine over a mistake.

INsults and 5 are they? I have debated multiple points. You have avoided multiple points. (Are you embarrassed yet? You should be.)

laughing Predictable and pathetic is there anything else you wanna point out

Yes, that you continue to insult without debating anything I have said. And that you coninually do what you accuse me of.

when you make a claim, you back it up with evidence. try doing this next time.

You won't even state what you think happened!!! I have provided evidence, and ENCOURAGED you to both research the evidence, the writers and their sources. Please do so and criticise that at will.

What is up with you and all these one liners, you can't do anything but insult and nitpick typos.

Yes in fact I can, I have pointed out your flaws in logic and information many times. The one liners and insults are free. As for noticing the typos, their not typos, they're mistakes that make you posts completely muttled and unclear. If you want to try and act smart, at least take the effort to try and look smart.

And you prove this by not elaborating way laughing

Yous stated[b[When uses an opinion as the basis of an argument.
And say's I lack common sense it's okay[/b]. Please elaborate where I used opinion based as fact. I cannot elaborate on a simple and ignorant comment. To ask so is equally stupid and ignorant.

Why, your not worth the effort.

No, I think it is because you are afraid to stand behind your beliefs. It is easier for you to riducule what others say than put yourself out there. That's quite cowardly.

the Towers fel very rapidly to the ground, with the upper part falling nearly as rapidly as ejected debris which provide free-fall references.
Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum – one of the foundational Laws of Physics? That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors – and intact steel support columns – the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass. If the central support columns remained standing, then the effective resistive mass would be less, but this is not the case –

Do you understand the concept of cascade failure?

... confused You belive the central core gave out due to fire

You cannot distort a persons argument in order to further your own and try and seem right. Ush, Gav and I have said that the central core gave out due to a multitude of causes. The links I posted stated the same. You have chosen to ignore that and read that all we believe is that fire caused the collapse. That is willful ignorance. How do you expect me to argue or debate with you when you ignore points and evidence and then put words in mine and others mouths?

So continue your little rants and offer nothing to this conversation, perhaps it makes you happy, but you do look silly.

Deano posted the a "paper" on the hypothesis of a physicist who studies cold fusion, with no background in structural engineering, whom neither his faculty nor the faculty of engineering at his university agree with.

Another example of both Deano posting a source without confirming ihow reputable it is, and anoth example of you misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. This is tiring.

Last edited by KharmaDog on Jul 28th, 2006 at 11:07 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:02 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Here's a conspiracy...Storm wants to ban me....all cause I said she was being perknicity....that's not even a word!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:18 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Rumor has it Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:25 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Really? Wonder what Ashtar has to say about that...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:28 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Really? Wonder what Ashtar has to say about that...
Jet fuel can't melt the core! Magma! Magma!

Puddles do not ask for why not. It is cheese, breath and wind. It is cheese.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Jul 28th, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:38 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Jet fuel can't melt the core! Magma! Magma!

Puddles do not ask for why not. It is cheese, breath and wind. It is cheese.

Hmm, no, I think that was too well structured...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:03 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I'm gonna be away for the next week, so Ashtar, feel free to bash me while I'm gone and post what you think actually happened to the towers.

I'll catch up as soon as I'm back.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:28 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Ohh, lucky I caught you!

See you later KD, I shall hold the fort!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:34 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Ohh, lucky I caught you!

See you later KD, I shall hold the fort!

Defending the bastion of logic and common sense, good luck sir knight.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:49 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I shall need....indeed I shall.....

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:50 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by KharmaDog
You continually say that I insult you and offer no counterpoints. I am sure that you don't see how hypocritical you are, so I will help you as you read the following post.

You haven't made any points to counter , all you been blabbering about is ush's argument.

No, it's moot because the building did not defy physics. That was my counter. It is a simple statement. You criticize my argument, but you have offered nothing in return. (Saying that I am full of it is an insult and offers no counter point, that's 1)

I insulted you because you insult me, I explained my argument. you just made a statement with no elaboration at all.

(someone like me? Insult 2. and the second time you offered nothing to argue against) And not explaining your position out of embarrassment or fear does not allow me to state my position for or agaisnt it. If you are afraid to state what you think happened please do not engagte in a conversation with others criticising them for their beliefs. At least they have the nuts to put them forth.

"Someone like you" is an insult, and no their is no point in debating you all you do is make one statment with out elaborating it's a waste of my time.

Attempted insult number 3 and a total lack of anything to do with the subject or point that needs to be addressed.

Yes it has to be addressed maybe if you weren't so busy drooling over him you would form a better argument.

Stating you made a point does not mean that you made one. Elaborate.

I did elaborate, man your a hypocrite you haven't explained anythingand you just keep posting one liners.

INsults and 5 are they? I have debated multiple points. You have avoided multiple points. (Are you embarrassed yet? You should be.)

Like the point about the bombs I didn't make or how you keep on repeating ush argument and ignore my rebuttals to them.

Yes, that you continue to insult without debating anything I have said. And that you coninually do what you accuse me of.

laughing

You won't even state what you think happened!!! I have provided evidence, and ENCOURAGED you to both research the evidence, the writers and their sources. Please do so and criticise that at will.

And I have done research, have you read fema report it refutes ush's argument. in their report they ADMITT THAT A PLANE AND FIRE ALONE COULD NOT BRING THE PLANE DOWN

Yes in fact I can, I have pointed out your flaws in logic and information many times. The one liners and insults are free. As for noticing the typos, their not typos, they're mistakes that make you posts completely muttled and unclear. If you want to try and act smart, at least take the effort to try and look smart.

Oh, so when you say "It does not defy the laws of physics" all the time, and never to the time to elaborate your using logic?

Yous stated[b[When uses an opinion as the basis of an argument.
And say's I lack common sense it's okay
. Please elaborate where I used opinion based as fact. I cannot elaborate on a simple and ignorant comment. To ask so is equally stupid and ignorant. [/B]

For one when you accused me of claiming bombs were involved, then you ignore the point I made about the building falling too fast.

No, I think it is because you are afraid to stand behind your beliefs. It is easier for you to riducule what others say than put yourself out there. That's quite cowardly.

yeah, like when I debate my belief in ID several times or how I post conspiracy's, obviously your blind.

Do you understand the concept of cascade failure?.

And can you explain why the 47 steel columns offered no resistance?

You cannot distort a persons argument in order to further your own and try and seem right. Ush, Gav and I have said that the central core gave out due to a multitude of causes. The links I posted stated the same. You have chosen to ignore that and read that all we believe is that fire caused the collapse. That is willful ignorance. How do you expect me to argue or debate with you when you ignore points and evidence and then put words in mine and others mouths?

So continue your little rants and offer nothing to this conversation, perhaps it makes you happy, but you do look silly.

Ush simply stated, "fire weakened the steel" when FEMA clearly stated that the fire and the plane were nt enough. and even if they gave outthat does not explain the lack of resistance when the towers fell or how the steel melted.

Another example of both Deano posting a source without confirming ihow reputable it is, and anoth example of you misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. This is tiring.

Jumping to conclusion, like when you accused me of claiming bombs were involved, man your a hypocrite.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, when did FEMA say that? I will dare call you a liar on that one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 01:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Geez, I went away for 3 days and when I come back I see more than 30 pages of bullshit, spam and member bashing. I'd rather be in the Religion Forum.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 01:34 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

enjoy it

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 07:53 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

has anyone posted about the BYU professor ? I know its kinda old but maybe it hasnt been introduced here yet.

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_314234334.html

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:57 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Ushgarak
I was thinking the same thing. That's basically the antithesis of their conclusions iirc.
Originally posted by forumcrew
has anyone posted about the BYU professor ? I know its kinda old but maybe it hasnt been introduced here yet.

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_314234334.html

His paper which he claims has been peer-reviewed has only been "peer-reviewed" by the Marxist Journal, Research in Political Economy. He intends to published said peer-reviewed paper not in any respected civil engineering journal but rather a commercial book. In said paper he references Professor David Ray Griffin, the editor of said commercial book, as if he were an authority on physics or structural engineering. He is in fact a Professor of Philosophy, Religion and Theology. He has not submitted his article for peer-review in any civil engineering or even physics journal. His most well-known other "paper" is "Behold My Hands: Evidence for Christ's Visit in Ancient America" in which he claims Jesus visited Latin America after being resurrected.

A quick database search reveals Steven E. Jones has all of 5 published peer-reviewed journal articles total. At least all that I can find. These have been cited a total of 14 times.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 09:32 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Ushgarak

My mistake, FEMA admitted that they did not know the reason for building sevens collapse. the fire protection engineering community were the ones who said that a plane and fire were not enough.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 12:12 AM