KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Dr. Strange!

Respect Dr. Strange!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Well it seem you were arguing that

SS got knocked out by that guy, but strange with his so called auto shield wasn't. ( I believe you said he was fazed or something to that effect)

It’s the other way around SS was O.K; Strange with his auto shield was knocked out.

So I we agree ; strange has above human durability but can be knocked out forces that are close to SS level. (Without normal shields)

And his auto shield can be the same way of explain how Batman doesn’t get knocked out, or Spiderman etc

But I haven’t seen Strange knocked out with minor force so I give him the benefit of an auto shield.

Nah, I was giving Surfer props by saying that Strange MUST have high un-shielded durability if he can just survive anything that would phase Surfer.

The difference between Batman and Strange is Strange has stated HIMSELF that he is way above human without his shields and had auto shields.

Batman just makes everyone job to him.

Strange was out, but he was up and doing his thing by the end of the issue.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Ethereal
so if its over, why did you feel a need to post. The whole point of my post was to put you in your place; not for you to respond.

If it was over long before your contribution then why would you need to post. Trying to play the big man long after the battles done gets you nowhere Ethy and at the end of it you and your posts remain an inconsequential feature of this forum.embarrasment

Regardless of its intentions it was rude and in such circumstances i will reply as and when i choose. smile

Throughout the years, I have met a number of libertarians who were, growing up (and, uh, are still...) "Comic Book Geeks." I don't know if there have been any statistical surveys correlating "Comic Book Geek" beginnings and libertarian ends. But you might want to take this test (hyperlink not available) or this test to examine your own "Comic Book Geek Purity."

Was this humour? confused

Back to the drawing board Ethy laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:45 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

YOU DONT SAY

If its obvious that both me and KG arent conclusively right or wrong then who are you to rudely interfere and what relevance does it have if people agree or disagree with either of us?

Spam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:49 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

GS, you have just become:

(please log in to view the image)

Another flop attempt. sad

Just not your forte is it mate. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:52 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I apologise LP for doing this in your respect thread and i will not post here again unless its to show some Strange pics. Sorry im just really stubborn. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:54 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

You have just spelled apologize wrong; and furthermore, I am also sorry to say you have failed once again at being competent and funny. Now your punishment is to post up Dr. strange scans with him doing more incredible feats than the ones LP has posted.

Last edited by Evolve on Nov 16th, 2005 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:29 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
You have just spelled apologize wrong

Commenting on wrong spelling of one word is the lowest form of debating.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:41 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

debating?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:15 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

The point being though - I like how Galactic an established 'smart alec' and apparently knowledgable; misuses APOLOGIZE, opting to stop great and grin." Even if you're not TRYING to impress anyone, there are certain things that people with a certain level of writing/intellect/education ability do out of instinct, like spelling shit correctly and using the correct form of "their/there" and "your/you're" and "its/it's." Bleh. Whatever. This is old news by now; just saying, it made me laugh when I saw it.
Peace.

And im going to ignore you until you figure out how to use links correctly:

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:25 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

You...ignoring me?

Well, good luck with that, I'm sure everybody agree with you.

I've only been here, what, more then a year longer then you? laughing out loud

And the link is working fine with me. It's just working slowly.

You are one of the most arrogoant people I have ever seen, you know?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:38 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

DarkCrawler
The Fittest.

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Last edited by Evolve on Nov 16th, 2005 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:53 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

The point being though - I like how Galactic an established 'smart alec' and apparently knowledgable; misuses APOLOGIZE, opting to stop great and grin." Even if you're not TRYING to impress anyone, there are certain things that people with a certain level of writing/intellect/education ability do out of instinct, like spelling shit correctly and using the correct form of "their/there" and "your/you're" and "its/it's." Bleh. Whatever. This is old news by now; just saying, it made me laugh when I saw it.
Peace.

And im going to ignore you until you figure out how to use links correctly:

ill leave the rest to yall'

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...811#post5316811

All of us lapse in spelling and punctuation from time to time. It really shouldnt be an issue. Especially to one prone to occassional lapses herself. Aint that right Ethy?embarrasment

Before you pass judgement you really should make sure your posts are truly as infallible as you like to present yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like how you started this feeble attack hours after the argument had ended and now you're starting it up again after ive said i would no longer post here. Your attempts to make a name for yourself are highly amusing Ethereal albeit doomed to failure. You're remarkably dull and i'm sure i wouldnt be alone in saying you've made no impression on this forum in all of the 5 months you've been here. Non factor sad

Oh here ya go LPbig grin :

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:01 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

DarkCrawler
The Fittest.

Pathetic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:01 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Are you really that bothered DC? Wow you're being ignored by a non factor. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:02 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

DarkCrawler
The Fittest.

Wow...being sore are we? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:10 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

I never claimed I was a 'know-at-all". Although, what I've been trying to clarify though, is, if you're enough of a real smart person, it isn't a conscious thing; it's a matter of reflex. You see it, and think, that's wrong. Or, you see it, and think, that's Good. Whatever. It shouldn't be conscious; it should just happen. As a result, stupid little mistakes shouldn't happen, simply because you would write these little things correctly instinctively in the FIRST place. See what I mean? Bleh. Prolly not.
Peace.

"Before you pass judgement you really should make sure your posts are truly as infallible as you like to present yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic). I like how you started this feeble attack hours after the argument had ended and now you're starting it up again after ive said i would no longer post here. Your attempts to make a name for yourself are highly amusing Ethereal albeit doomed to failure. You're remarkably dull and i'm sure i wouldnt be alone in saying you've made no impression on this forum in all of the 5 months you've been here. Non factor"

You do realize that you are alone in saying this; and that you are continuing this argument that has stemmed from your replies in this thread, as well as taking the privelege to sum up the entire boards view of myself & my status just by your petty opinion..As far as a 'non-factor' goes, Its safe to say I dont have time to upload scans everyday like you do would be true. However, that doesn't mean I dont have any scans or any substantial info for this site, for that matter; otherwise, you can check out the other forums in here: art, poetry, anime etc and im known to drop some knowledge there from time to time. " Trying to make a name"? rofz, thats the lowest form of boarding rebuttals anyone can make.

So im going to have to say, you are wrong on ALL OF THOSE POINTS.

and im done in this thread.
I apologiZe to long pig and kgkg for galacticstorm's immature view on my seemingly humorous posts meant for the boards satisfaction. ( isnt arguing in threads great though? big grin)

Last edited by Evolve on Nov 16th, 2005 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:21 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Before you pass judgement you really should make sure your posts are truly as infallible as you like to present yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic). I like how you started this feeble attack hours after the argument had ended and now you're starting it up again after ive said i would no longer post here. Your attempts to make a name for yourself are highly amusing Ethereal albeit doomed to failure. You're remarkably dull and i'm sure i wouldnt be alone in saying you've made no impression on this forum in all of the 5 months you've been here. Non factor"

You do realize that you are alone in saying this; and that you are continuing this argument that has stemmed from your replies in this thread, as well as taking the privelege to sum up the entire boards view of myself & my status just by your petty opinion..As far as a 'non-factor' goes, Its safe to say I dont have time to upload scans everyday like you do would be true. However, that doesn't mean I dont have any scans or any substantial info for this site, for that matter; otherwise, you can check out the other forums in here: art, poetry, anime etc and im known to drop some knowledge there from time to time. " Trying to make a name"? rofz, thats the lowest form of boarding rebuttals anyone can make.

So im going to have to say, you are wrong on ALL OF THOSE POINTS.

and im done in this thread.
I apologiZe to long pig and kgkg for galacticstorm's immature view on my seemingly humorous posts meant for the boards satisfaction.

Damn you sure know how to blab dont you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your posts are for the boards satisfaction are they? How ironic. laughing out loud

Missing you already. wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:26 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

hehehe cool wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:29 PM
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loki gives Strange a respek fist!

Basically saying Strange is a diety, a minor diety, but hey, coming from Loki, that's as good as it gets.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:24 AM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote