KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #6

Tourney Battle #6
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr.SpiderHulk

Radar sensory built into my body...Death Agent is a Cyborg with Radar and infra red sensors. ....You can't hide as long as you move....

You mite be the faster...but I'm the more deadly...I set the whole ****ing town on fire to burn you out to fight.......

How many heat seeking rpgs can you dodge before the gas bombs and machine gun fire get to you????????????

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:45 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

ur projectiles will never hit me, spidermans agility+spider sense=wolverines agility+teleportain ur never gonna hit me?

go ahead set town on fire and fire ur heat seeking missels??what a stuipd strategy

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:59 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

to counter ur heat seeking missels i will just set u on fire
how?? cover u in gas and set u aflame

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:03 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

or i will just start a bunch of little flames around u
and ur radat sucks it only it has a very limited range

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:05 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

all of ur weaponary thats not attached to ur body is gonna be teleported away or web yanked

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:12 AM
Dr.SpiderHulk

The radar is something around the one mile radius I think....maybe less....I'm not the surest on that.

Anyways though.... You character does not have any thing on him that could actually hurt me....I have shield and vibranium and adamantium and I can make you stop healing....all that my man needed is one shot and you won't heal....you'll heal backwards...

You are more agile....but I have faster reaction and smarter fighter with better weapons and skill and nearly unhurtable.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:45 AM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I set the whole ****ing town on fire to burn you out to fight.......

ahahahahahaha

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry man, but its a damn good match up and I can't come up with a clear winner.

It would take me sitting here analyzing this thread for a long time to pick one and have it make sense as to why that one would win over the other.

All I can say is damn Digi, you picked a good matchup.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:11 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

there are plenty of way i can hurt u,

first i have class 15 strength w/ a unbreakable sword and claws i will find any weak spot in ur armour( trust me there are weakspots) and stab u with the sword

or i can just wait till u run out of air and take ur mask off and stab u in the face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:39 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

or i could stab ur air tank and drain the air out of it
then i would teleport u to the bottom of the ocean

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:49 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

my amalgam kicks ass

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:56 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I like this fight...lots of needless bs like the post above me, and strategies like setting a city on fire. Great stuff. :-)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
then i would teleport u to the bottom of the ocean

No "ring-out" wins. This strategy isn't allowed. I dealt with this when the first teleporter (NC) was picked.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Would Deathlok's reactions transfer to USAgent's body? The only reason he has them is his machine half, which Agent's body wouldn't have.

And oh yeah, this is funny stuff guys. No higher tier humor like me n Sentry had going, wink but still some funny stuff. Keep up the good work.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:41 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was implied that the dude's reaction time was actually hindered by being a cyborg, so being a superhuman class 10(?) olympic body might make him faster, I don't know actually.

He thinks 100's of times faster than humans, but can't move that fast due to his implants, or some shit I dunno Dizzle.

"I set the whole ****ing town on fire to burn you out to fight.......!"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm....someone decode the meaning of this: "Note: Computer augmented brain employs thought process analogs, which allow an analysis/response time on the order of 100,000 times faster than human reflex, but is encumbered by the motor response time"

What exactly does that mean?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:32 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by long pig
Hmm....someone decode the meaning of this: "Note: Computer augmented brain employs thought process analogs, which allow an analysis/response time on the order of 100,000 times faster than human reflex, but is encumbered by the motor response time"

What exactly does that mean?

It means exactly what you said in the post right above it. In his cyborg body, his machine parts couldn't keep up with his brain.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:35 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

-edit-
Nevermind.

evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 26th, 2005 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:40 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I like this fight...lots of needless bs like the post above me, and strategies like setting a city on fire. Great stuff. :-)

laughing out loud my thoughts exactly hahahahahahahaha great stuff....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:41 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Battle Location: Downtown London. It is daytime, but the populace has been transported to Scotland for the day to annoy Scoobless, so no one is around. A heavy rain falls upon the city.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:08 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote