KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Halloween

Comic Book Halloween
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Welp. It's October. Begin the posting of funny/cool costumes, and musings on your own plans.

I'm doing a steampunk gentlemen this year. Last year I was going to do the same, but one of the internet companies d*cked me over. So I was costume-less. But heck, I had two years to plan now, and spent my Halloween budget this year on more accessories. Should be cool.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 12:42 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Well, I'm going to be a pedophile/pervert.

I've been growing my hair and facial hair all month so far. All I need is a tench coat, and horn rimmed glasses. I'm going to slick my hair back or to the side and it's just going to be plain awful.

I guess you could call it nighttime Clark Kent

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 03:05 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well, I'm going to be a pedophile/pervert.

I've been growing my hair and facial hair all month so far. All I need is a tench coat, and horn rimmed glasses. I'm going to slick my hair back or to the side and it's just going to be plain awful.

I guess you could call it nighttime Clark Kent

I just call it Clark Kent.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 03:47 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'll probably do my usual "rock star incognito" thing. It's cheap, it's easy, and when I'm near the parade in NYC, people invariably ask me if I'm someone famous. De fools.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 03:39 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm going to dress up as Movie Bane this Halloween

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 03:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Newjak
I'm going to dress up as Movie Bane this Halloween

Attachment: frabz-brace-yourself-banes-halloween-costumes-are-coming-13700e.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 04:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

But seriously, post pics.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 04:28 PM
SamZED

Kind of jealous of you guys. People don't celebrate halloween around here, can't really put on a costume unless you're doing to some nightclub where they have halloween theme nights.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 04:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud I saw that earlier.

I will once I get it done stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 05:19 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Here is a pic of my mask!!!

I still have to get the rest of the outfit done big grin

Attachment: bane_mask_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 06:26 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I wanna go as alex from clockwork orange

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 08:30 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by SamZED
Kind of jealous of you guys. People don't celebrate halloween around here, can't really put on a costume unless you're doing to some nightclub where they have halloween theme nights.

You should be jealous. We're dorky and awesome.

Here is a pic of my mask!!!

I still have to get the rest of the outfit done big grin

Interesting. A trenchcoat and a ripped physique and you'll be set (we can't really tell from that shot).

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 12:49 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You should be jealous. We're dorky and awesome.

Interesting. A trenchcoat and a ripped physique and you'll be set (we can't really tell from that shot).
I feel like you're just trying to get a pic of me shirtless

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 11:15 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm doing the same Red Lantern as the page before this one, but I'm hoping my leathery wings are done by the 31st.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 05:05 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I feel like you're just trying to get a pic of me shirtless

Nah, I have Bada on speed dial when I need that particular fix.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 02:30 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Scythe
I'm doing the same Red Lantern as the page before this one, but I'm hoping my leathery wings are done by the 31st.
Dude that outfit looks awesome good job

Nah, I have Bada on speed dial when I need that particular fix.
It's the scales isn't it

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 02:47 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

It's the scales isn't it

Mmmm...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=rapt...29,r:2,s:0,i:77

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 04:13 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

So I need a backstory for my steampunk gentleman. I don't care if it's laced with stereotypes and hacked tropes from every steampunk fan-fic ever made...I'm kinda going for a cheesy element to the whole thing.

Archibald Manchester III, Professional Fancy Man. Not sure if I should add a "Lord" or "Baron" or something before it. Would need an explanation behind the title. British (of course). A retired adventurer. I piloted a zeppelin during the Great War (with?). Also made a name for myself as a hunter in Africa and South America before returning home to the Queen's country. I've entered into a consulting position for several prominent businesses, while I scribe my memoirs of a lifetime of adventures.

I also need some stories behind my cane and pocket watch; someone prominent will have given them to me for my service.

That's literally all I have. It's terrible, of course, but that's kinda the point. More to come, I hope. Suggestions welcome.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 10:46 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Dude that outfit looks awesome good job

Oh! Thanks, man.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 12:22 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So I need a backstory for my steampunk gentleman. I don't care if it's laced with stereotypes and hacked tropes from every steampunk fan-fic ever made...I'm kinda going for a cheesy element to the whole thing.

Archibald Manchester III, Professional Fancy Man. Not sure if I should add a "Lord" or "Baron" or something before it. Would need an explanation behind the title. British (of course). A retired adventurer. I piloted a zeppelin during the Great War (with?). Also made a name for myself as a hunter in Africa and South America before returning home to the Queen's country. I've entered into a consulting position for several prominent businesses, while I scribe my memoirs of a lifetime of adventures.

I also need some stories behind my cane and pocket watch; someone prominent will have given them to me for my service.

That's literally all I have. It's terrible, of course, but that's kinda the point. More to come, I hope. Suggestions welcome.
Damn you are going all out with this cool.

I suggest using Lord I think it sounds better.

Also you best be wearing a ridiculously large top hat no expression

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 12:28 PM