KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Halloween

Comic Book Halloween
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Well? Are you going to tell us?

Started off as Homer Simpson, faded to DareDevil Yellow, then ended up as drunk yellow/brown guy who looks like a mugger.

(please log in to view the image)

All I had was my camera phone, there are other pics on my mates cameras that I'll have to get ahold of at some point.

The paint took almost as long to remove as it did to apply (face, neck, arms, chest) I slept in it and my bed is now fairly yellowish.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Nov 1st, 2008 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I was Batman... but the costume was about 2 sizes too small.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

My Match!

View My Video

Don't know why some of the pics are loading so large on here. Most were taken with the same camera as the little pic. erm

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:21 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

looks like match enjoys his alcohol... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Raoul
looks like match enjoys his alcohol... stick out tongue
If you were a genetically deteriorating clone of a fallen hero that died saving the entire universe wouldn't you?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:40 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

*steals your JayDee*

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 12:20 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thumbnails, dude.

no expression

Otherwise cool.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 05:06 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Jimmy Kimmel pwns Digi:
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt...from=im_m_18-24

Disagree. That's the plastic store-bought hammer that he had. Besides being oddly disproportioned, it wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. My Mjolnir is solid wood, and would legitimately crack some heads open if I went into Warrior Madness mode.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 05:26 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hammer looked properly proportioned to me.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Reguardless Match Smash! mad

stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:58 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
Hammer looked properly proportioned to me.

It isn't. It extends down too far from top to handle, and is nearly the length of the handle itself. The angle Kimmel is holding it at makes it harder to see clearly, especially we don't see the full handle for reference, but I've seen that model in stores. It's flimsy and weird-looking.

Originally posted by Entity
Reguardless Match Smash! mad

stick out tongue

Yup. Just another 6 similarly-powered beings and you'll be well on your way to...well...to getting turned into cupcakes by The Doctor.

big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 11:57 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Yup. Just another 6 similarly-powered beings and you'll be well on your way to...well...to getting turned into cupcakes by The Doctor.

big grin

Your really gonna make me go Classic Ion and Dr. Manhattan on you ain'tcha?
Your really gonna do it!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:01 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

It isn't. It extends down too far from top to handle, and is nearly the length of the handle itself.

It still looks way better proportioned than your hammer.

stick out tongue

Mmmmmmm .... cupcakes.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:15 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

My Mjolnir is solid wood, and would legitimately crack some heads open if I went into Warrior Madness mode.

Must resist making sexual innuendo...............

aaaarrgghhhhh...........

Y'know Digi you can take pills if you're stuck with a solid wood "Mjolnir" embarrasment

If my Mjolnir was constantly solid wood then I'd also go into a warrior madness mode. embarrasment

sad I'm sorry, you made it too easy.

I'm not even gonna start with the "cracking heads" reference........

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:29 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...it was kinda the idea. Glad you picked up on it will. Being the set-up man for such jokes is usually funnier to me than actually delivering them.

wink

And yes. Solid. Wood.

no expression

Originally posted by Entity
Your really gonna make me go Classic Ion and Dr. Manhattan on you ain'tcha?
Your really gonna do it!

Manhattan is all inferred power. Doctor's on-panel feats pwn him. And I'm not even sure classic Ion would take my team. Thor's energy soak is beyond epic. Still, both at once would be a rough battle for my costumes, and it would take you 2 years.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 03:13 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

...it was kinda the idea. Glad you picked up on it will. Being the set-up man for such jokes is usually funnier to me than actually delivering them.

wink

And yes. Solid. Wood.

no expression

Manhattan is all inferred power. Doctor's on-panel feats pwn him. And I'm not even sure classic Ion would take my team. Thor's energy soak is beyond epic. Still, both at once would be a rough battle for my costumes, and it would take you 2 years.
2 Years of prep my friend, 2 years of prep.

Fine if all that doesn't work then I'll just go old school and Stan Lee your ass!

Beat TOAA! stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 03:49 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

*puts purple towel on in place of mugger hat*

shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 04:38 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

ninja

Time for a bump. Anyone have any plans for this year? I've nearly completed by Doctor Who costume.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 05:09 AM