KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Cornball

Do you think USM and other spidey related comics are all screwy?
This poll is closed.
YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed. 1 12.50%
Big Whup. Not bothering me. 5 62.50%
No. News to me. 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cornball
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

well i ve read since first to 430, then from 490 to 524...plus the specials.....soo beat that....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:04 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

but we got way off topic here....what the is cornball anyway?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
well i ve read since first to 430, then from 490 to 524...plus the specials.....soo beat that....

I've read them and Spectacular Spider-Man's,and some Web of Spider-Man,and the ASM annuals cool

Some of them from this great site here: http://www.donaldspidermanthomas.com/html/

So yeah RJ I've beat that smokin'

And I think Spidey's sister is saying she doesn't like USM smile

Last edited by Doc Ock on Oct 24th, 2005 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:17 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

how can u beat the specials? theyu include all the other u talked plus crossovers.......i´ve read even that crap called spidey super stories, , stay away from them, i think they smoked a joint before writing them, they ulter sucks......i only meantioned the amazing becouse its the most, comon,,,,,,,but i also read the spectacular ones (except the ones he changed costume...they suck) all web of spiderman, spider man tangled web, spiderman unlimited v2, the v1 is adaptation from the tv series, spiderman lost years,,,blah blah.......u cant beat me in reading more spiderman comics, honesty.
most of the webs and spectacular i downloaded in a p2p site.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:10 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

but we got way off topic here....what the is cornball anyway?
The writers are cornballs. For screwing up the Spidey world in USM so bad. The Game looks hotness

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:00 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

u cant beat me in reading more spiderman comics, honesty.
most of the webs and spectacular i downloaded in a p2p site.

LOL! How pathetic.

He can't accept the fact I've read more than him laughing

Get over it little boy.It doesn't make you less special.It just means I'm MORE special than you smokin'

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:14 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Now doc everyone is special.....some in the heads and some overall. No fighting....Violence is not the--....I forgot I was talking to Doc Ock for a second.....Please continue.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:20 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Now doc everyone is special.....some in the heads and some overall. No fighting....Violence is not the--....I forgot I was talking to Doc Ock for a second.....Please continue.

big grin

You know only Bendis writes USM.

So you can blame just him for not liking it wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:04 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

God why does every thread you come into contact with have a fight in it Ock....?

At least it creates something interesting to read i guess...Not much new stuff about Spidey to talk about.

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:01 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

ock sucks.......so imature......meet my ignore list.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:54 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

RJ: "u cant beat me in reading more spiderman comics, honesty"

Yeah I'm the immature one roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know I think that's the 3rd time he's said I'm on his ignore list.And yet he never does it.

What are the odds he didn't do it this time either?? smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:37 PM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Ock, are you causin' trouble AGAIN?! What are we gonna do with you?!

Guess we'll have to keep you at the top of the villain-heap where you belong, you @ss-kicking Person of Mass Destruction you smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:33 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Symbiotica
Ock, are you causin' trouble AGAIN?! What are we gonna do with you?!

Guess we'll have to keep you at the top of the villain-heap where you belong, you @ss-kicking Person of Mass Destruction you smile

*Bows*

Thank you my symbiotic villainess.

What can I say???

Some people are threatened my villainous persona and superior Spider-Man knowledge evil face

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:49 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Noone is threatend, trust me, some people are just getting annoyed with you causing arguments, or feeding arguements with people.......everywhere you go.......

Cant we all just get along big grin

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:27 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Noone is threatend, trust me, some people are just getting annoyed with you causing arguments, or feeding arguements with people.......everywhere you go.......

Cant we all just get along big grin

Oh they are threatened,very threatened.That's why he put me ignore.He cannot handle the dynamic force of Doc Ock!!! smokin'

You should know,you created another username because of me.Ssssshhhhh don't tell Paola now anyone,he might get banned evil face

And no we can't all get along.Because there are alot of people here I just don't like evil face

Last edited by Doc Ock on Oct 25th, 2005 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:47 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

(please log in to view the image)

Now bow down before Ultimate Ock.He OWNS you all!!!!! evil face smokin'

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:50 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Ok, you no that was very low Ock, you said that conversation was ganna be private, So please be quiet, and paola knows, and you know she nows, dont state the obvious.

If its another fight you want you better bring it hard, i didnt create it because of you, i created it because of everyone, but since thats sorted wutever,

But you wanna fight me now Ock? I will tear you to peices and feed you to my cat, she LOVES sea food wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:08 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You admitted it to everyone in the Ock bar thread.So what the hell are you talking about??? There is nothing to be quiet about.You blew your own whistle Sherlock. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And at the same time proved to everyone I was right smokin'

So of course Paola knows.

Last edited by Doc Ock on Oct 25th, 2005 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:20 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

So if she knows.....WOW hang on I'm on the floor laughing cause what you said just backfired on you to.....cough cough ...ok...

You said that and i quote "Ssssshhhhh don't tell Paola now anyone,he might get banned"

But she already knows? So now you are just making no sence buddy....read before you post

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:52 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

And I'm on the floor laughing because you started whinging that it was supposed to be a secret laughing

Even after you'd already told everyone lmao.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:54 AM