KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Cornball

Do you think USM and other spidey related comics are all screwy?
This poll is closed.
YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed. 1 12.50%
Big Whup. Not bothering me. 5 62.50%
No. News to me. 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cornball
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Well I guess we are even on this subject, we both hit ourselves out, at least Im man enough to admit something........

And I think you have just been owned in the villain thread, Nice comeback, you didnt read it...pffff...my a$$ you didnt, you just cant think of anything to say because everyword i said was TRUE, and for anyone reading this, go to the thread and read what I said, Im sure you will find yourself reading something youve thought at least once or twice......

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:57 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Owned in the villain thread??? I must have missed that one laughing

I don't get owned.Especially by kids evil face

A few babbling lines about me is not being owned sunshine.Sorry better luck next time.

You know nothing about me.So you try and make stuff up to win an arguement.And it always fails big grin

*Tosses cigar at Evil SeeD*

I need to find me a REAL adversary.Someone who can actually provide a challenge.

*Walks away on tentacles*

P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread Spidey's sister.But villains tend to do that wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:01 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

You need a real adversary, sorry bud, but running away doesnt make you king...

Did you even read what I said? Occording to you, you didnt, so what your saying above is a big lie, Honestly you are the one thats lacking.....everything....big grin

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:04 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Porkus64: Alright mate
TBent18: who is this?
Porkus64: A guy from KMC
Porkus64: Dizzle
TBent18: Dizzle?
TBent18: messed
TBent18: ummm ok bye
Porkus64: Bye
TBent18: wait
TBent18: lol
TBent18: who is this
TBent18: and how you get my AIM?
TBent18: this is Ock huh
TBent18: i no its you
Porkus64: Ock???
TBent18: YES OCK
TBent18: im not that dumb
Porkus64: Doc Ock the Spider-Man villain??
TBent18: yes princess
Porkus64: :-\
TBent18: Ok whats your name then?
Porkus64: Like you said bye
Porkus64: Wierdo
TBent18: whats your KMC name then?
TBent18: and by the way, you sound just like him, and your british or wutever, same as him
TBent18: somewhere over there
TBent18: please if your not Ock tell me your KMC name
TBent18: ?
Porkus64: I'm austrailian ya dumb jock
TBent18: ok i said somewhere ova there
TBent18: jock?
TBent18: how you know that
TBent18: you are Ock
TBent18: i question, wuts your KMS name!?
Porkus64: You're acting like a freak.Get lost
TBent18: KMC*
Porkus64: I'm not an Ock
TBent18: Me? you the one who IM me
TBent18: so who are you?
TBent18: you are avioding the question
TBent18: whats your KMC name
Porkus64: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=26100
TBent18: How did you get my IM?
TBent18: AIM*
TBent18: If you dotn admit your Ock, I will past this convo on the thread, tell everyone your in 2 names, and that your actually acting liek a 3 year old
TBent18: So I hope you dotn want your rep washing down the toilet, altho it already is
TBent18: and its funny how you sign on RIGHT after ock signs off
TBent18: im not that dumb
Porkus64: Tell whoever you like.Post it in every forum.I don't care.I don't really post on KMC.And you'll just make everyone mad :-D
TBent18: Its called i already did that once
TBent18: YOU ARe OCK
TBent18: LMAO
TBent18: noone will get mad, maybe at YOU
Porkus64: Yeah go on then.Post it.See what happens.I am not Ock.But go on accuse him.
TBent18: I will ;-)
Porkus64: Please post it
TBent18: tell me how you get my AIM then?
Porkus64: Do it now
Porkus64: Go on and do it
TBent18: TELL ME FIRST
TBent18: how you get my AIM
TBent18: if you not him
Porkus64: No go and do it.You are certain I am this Ock guy.So go on
TBent18: i am, but ill be 100 % if you dont tell me how you got my name
TBent18: cause he is the ONLY one who has it
TBent18: ONLY*

TBent18: ONLY*
TBent18: noone els
Porkus64: I am not telling you shit jock.Now go and post this IM conversation and accuse Ock it was him
TBent18: ok it is you and for everyoen reading this, I dotn chat on AIM, Ock is the only person in the wrold i gave it to so he could tell me something in private so its him acting like a KID AGAIN

Well thats a convo Me and Ock just had......as you see he is a LIAR

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:13 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

NO watch all Ock will deny it all...wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:15 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

WTF?!?!?!?!

Ok four things:

1. Posting IM conversations is a bannable offence
2.My AIM name is OttoOctv.You know that you friggin moron.
3.I sent that post to Paola.You are GONE buddy boy.Like your other Venom name.

4.And finally I love how he has proof that is me.

Some guy IM's him and he instantly thinks it's me???

LMAO! I never knew I intimidated you so much.I'm flattered evil face

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:18 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

ok A. The moment you signed off AIM he signed on..its caleld 2 accounts...trust me you can do it...

B. You are the ONLY one ever i have EVER given my AIM to, you are the only reason i used it in the first place.

C. Is it a coincidence, that you would want me banned for fighting back at you..? And stating the truth about you? I mean honestly out of the billions of peopel in the world, Im sure some Australian who is also a KMC poster hint hint, just happens to get my name in the middle off our fight right after you sign out.....Coincidence, NO, A liar YES...

And I already reported you....wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:21 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

sorry about spelling, im kinda angry at someone right now.....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:22 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
ok A. The moment you signed off AIM he signed on..its caleld 2 accounts...trust me you can do it...

B. You are the ONLY one ever i have EVER given my AIM to, you are the only reason i used it in the first place.

C. Is it a coincidence, that you would want me banned for fighting back at you..? And stating the truth about you? I mean honestly out of the billions of peopel in the world, Im sure some Australian who is also a KMC poster hint hint, just happens to get my name in the middle off our fight right after you sign out.....Coincidence, NO, A liar YES...

And I already reported you....wink

A. So what?? Coincidence ya think?? roll eyes (sarcastic) And we have just your word for that.

B. I am the ONLY person on the ENTIRE internet that knows your AIM name?? Yeah I bet.

C. You have ZERO proof that's me other than some deranged suspicion.Either way you have broken KMC rules.

*Waves* Say hello to bansville for me.

This guy is SERIOUSLY deranged.

Talk about internet obsessions.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:25 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Waves back at ock, Yes you are the only one ive given it to, i would swear to that with my hand on the bible.....

And i have just written to Paola to...dont jump to conclusions, do you know how obvious your beeing????

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:28 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

sorry about spelling, im kinda angry at someone right now.....

Kinda angry??

You openly accuse me of being some AIM stalking psycho and you're kinda angry?!?!?!

Good god almighty roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:29 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

I think you are the one who is obsessive, and trust me, you are not getting away with anything this time....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:30 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Waves back at ock, Yes you are the only one ive given it to, i would swear to that with my hand on the bible.....

And i have just written to Paola to...dont jump to conclusions, do you know how obvious your beeing????

Yeah I'm sure you have the bible there roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I have written to Paola too.Who is the one here who has the history of duplicate accounts for trolling and fooling people hmmmm????

Certainly not me.

I'm being obvious?? Yeah I should just admit to following you on AIM and pretending to be austrailian laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:31 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I think you are the one who is obsessive, and trust me, you are not getting away with anything this time....

Yeah I'm shaking in my boots here.

So much evidence stacked against me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:32 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

May as well, cause we have got you red handed...and it doesnt matter if ive done it before, you think that will help you...You have been nailed, and you will here about it soon enough.....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:33 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

OCK if your NOT HIM YOU NEED TO GET ON AIM NOW AND TALK TO ME BECAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:35 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Porkus64: Alright mate
TBent18: who is this?
Porkus64: A guy from KMC
Porkus64: Dizzle
TBent18: Dizzle?
TBent18:
TBent18: ummm ok bye
Porkus64: Bye
TBent18: wait
TBent18: who is this

Anyone notice this bit here.

This guy was leaving and then seeD asked him to stay.

Why would you do that?? If this was some freaky internet stalker I'd have blocked his ass from moment one.

I bet you made up that entire convo.Just to try and get rid of me.

Talk about desperate.Creative but desperate.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:37 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:44 AM
Paola
Ronin

you both are officially warned, thank you.

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 07:09 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote