KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Harry Potter 7!(my version)
Started by: div

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

its really good more more more

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:01 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:03 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

omg ur story is amazing ull giv jk a run 4 her money plzz carry on n add more rlation ship wiv ron n hhermione thans plz carry on xxxxx

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:47 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avada Kedavra

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:05 PM
Avada Kedavra is currently offline Click here to Send Avada Kedavra a Private Message Find more posts by Avada Kedavra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

post more ur killing me

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:01 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

more more more
eek!

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:53 AM
div

"But pressing on Harry, i need you" sighed Mcgonnagal.
"You need me professor?" asked Harry warily
"Yes Harry i need you as a teacher at my school, our school, the pupils school"said the professor with a glint in her eye which resembled a supressed tear.
"A teacher? i don't understand , what do you mean? i can't teach pupils i don't have qualifications"said Harry
"Harry i have watched you in that room, you have remarkable talent and enthusiasm any pupil would be priveleged to have you for a teacher and not because of your history but because of your talent."stated McGonnagal"Harry i know you may not like my idea but i have terms on which i think you may agree. First of all if you become an employee you would of course recieve payment which is perfectly fine i am sure you don't disagree with this? of course not no, another term is that you teach aswell as return as a pupil and i understand if at times you may wish to leave and do your duty as "The chosen one" but you will be expected to return to your subjects and take exams and other student activities. Now Harry i am short of a staff member and i have been struggling to find a teacher for "The Cursed Job" otherwise known as Defence of the Dark Arts. I only expect you to teach those in your year. So Harry do you understand and agree to these terms?" asked a grinning Professor known as Minerva.
"Ehm, well yeah i suppose but won't the order come carting me off as soon as they hear that i've come back" asked Harry.
"Harry i understand that you have missed out on some events since you left the Burrow and i understand that you have not been kept up to date with the orders latest news but i shall deliver the goods to you, Dumbledore was ofcourse the head of the order and he departed our world very recently and of course you don't need to be told but he had left the head of the order to me but i find my job stressfull enough so i decided to pass over leadership to a close friend of yours and your fathers Remus Lupin. Lupin was struggling in many ways Harry as you know but he has been given a job he is most suitable for and recieve proper repayment for his contributions, the ministry has joined forces with the order although it has been agreed to work seperately the ministry funds the order , which means Lupin recieves payment and he is now far better off than before which means everyone is better off."
"Wow , thats a big change" said an astounded Harry.
"Yes" laughed McGonnagal."Very well then it's done i will take care of everything and here is your timetable and i also have your books and other things in your dormitory as well as school robes and school supplies , the other gryffindors have been given notice of your return although i have left the news of your new job at hogwarts unknown to them i left that part for you."
"Ok then, goodbye professor." Harry set off to his dormitory instead of the room of requirement. The bell rang which meant the lessons had finished , Harry tried as quickly as possible to make his way to the portrait but was quickly swept into the crowd of students although his cloak was pulled off by students struggling by Harry kept his head down and managed to go unnoticed. he followed some first year Gryffindors through the portrait and into the common room.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:18 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

great i love the idea of harry becoming a teacherbig grin

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:07 AM
div

thanks, anyone spare me the trouble of going in search of my ootp book and be able to tell me what pupils in harrys year still take datda(defence against the dark arts)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:27 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

would that not be hbp

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:30 AM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

um there was hermioney ron harry dean i think? thats all i no of

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:22 AM
div

yeah it would be in hbp but i was thinking of the DA list.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:17 PM
div

i'l check

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:45 PM
yoda545
jedi

Smile

write more loving it

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:23 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

thanks

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:33 AM
sammii

nevillle ron hermione dean n seamus i think thats all the book says stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:41 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

nice story...i like the idea of harry bring a teacher...
but doesnt dat means the he got to teach his own friends???

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:31 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Yeah , but he taught his own friends in the D.A so its not going to be that different its not really like being a full on teacher just someone capable of lightning the load on magonnagal.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

well hope u post soon

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:37 AM
div

Thanks i will try

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:40 AM