KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Remaking Spider-man Movie

Remaking Spider-man Movie
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

I got some more people, to join in for the main cast.

actors/actresses for:
-Norman & Harry
-Jonah Jameson
-Robby Robinson
-Betty Brant

still need to find the right MJ, Parker, Ben and May

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:40 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I'll be Harry!! I can act really I can lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:43 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

no those are the people I already found

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:45 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

o well damn

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:46 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

you know what would be funny? If I am more than 1 person in the movie. I first appear as uncle ben's killer, then show up later as hoffman: kinda like Banky in jay and silent bob

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:50 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol Uncle Ben's killer the biggest noname roll

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:52 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
were you only half awake when you made this post doc? because you forgot to mention the BIGGER sin? This is what your post should read.

Just dont give GG the power ranger costume and turn spidey into a monster with organics and you'll be fine.

Now THATS what you should have posted.

How could I forget the organics?? wink

Also introduce Gwen Stacy first.And have Peter hook up with her before MJ.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:31 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Doc Ock

That is a great idea!! i was falling into the habits of raimi

Last edited by xNIXSONx on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:42 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea i forgot her

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:02 PM
Spiderman_RJ

i was doing a spider movie all cg, but it took to long to render 5 minutres on a top end machine, then i dicovered why those guys use a lot of pc to render the same scene...so i discharged the idea.....plus too much work just for fun.....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:10 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Doc Ock

I wouldnt care about him hooking up with gwen stacy first just as long as he did hook up with her.It really is sad that whenever any kind of spiderman medium is made wheter its the 90's toon or the movies,the people making them just dont realise how important she is to the spidey history.If they ever do restart the spidey movies like they did with batman,the way I would like it to play out is actually have him meet mj first,and have mary jane get killed by the goblin in the movies and then later hook up with gwen stacy and have her become his steady girl without her ever finding out his identity.the spidey comics were so much better before mj discovered his identity and they got married. mad It always bothered me that that tramp MJ was the one pete settled for and got married to and sweet innocent gwen bought it. mad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I could be spider-man. Although my parents wouldn't let me go cause you could be a 55 year old peedo trying to make a childs sex tape. sad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 07:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pingpong1115
Symbiote MAD!!!!!!

Id Like to play be parker

-I WANT THE VENOM SYMBIOTE-

Last edited by pingpong1115 on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 07:48 PM
pingpong1115 is currently offline Click here to Send pingpong1115 a Private Message Find more posts by pingpong1115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

me too

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:04 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Easy, change the script and the dumb lines. Change man spider into spider man with the web shooters. Change power ranger into the green goblin. Change mary jane with gwen stacey personality with normal mary jane. Spidey being funny and change tobey for a better actor who could play better both parts, peter and spiderman. Tobey was only a decent peter but a terrible spiderman . With all of that you have a loyal spider man movie and not and unloyal and bad man spider movie.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:29 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

change manspider to spiderman? well if they r remaking it they have to change tobey.. and i thought he did good

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:23 PM
bakerboy

I think that he did good as peter parker, not great but decent. But his spider man was terrible. Not enough funny lines. Altougth that is more the scripter fault that his fault.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:32 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea he cant help that. he gets the lines and thats what he does

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:35 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I wouldnt care about him hooking up with gwen stacy first just as long as he did hook up with her.It really is sad that whenever any kind of spiderman medium is made wheter its the 90's toon or the movies,the people making them just dont realise how important she is to the spidey history.If they ever do restart the spidey movies like they did with batman,the way I would like it to play out is actually have him meet mj first,and have mary jane get killed by the goblin in the movies and then later hook up with gwen stacy and have her become his steady girl without her ever finding out his identity.the spidey comics were so much better before mj discovered his identity and they got married. mad It always bothered me that that tramp MJ was the one pete settled for and got married to and sweet innocent gwen bought it. mad

eek!

Easy tiger.Veins are popping out of your forehead wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:20 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea a little psycho

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 03:26 AM