KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 270 271 [272] 273 274 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit
Duchess

"I'm so sorry, Vasilik," Sasha says, bending over the crushed pig.

Will he be able to survive this?

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:33 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, lets climb out as well.
Could we hoist a wounded bug too?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:54 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Total chaos in the Pit, though due to having massively overrun I am not going to fight it out. half the battle seems to have fallen in there, and now raptors are escaping to the outside in greater numbers, the Pit having been carefully designed to be just out of their jump range, which is now ruined.

The Imperials are moving to surround the pit and destroy all within. They are not going to discriminate.

Seems Rebel and Imperial will not drag each other to their doom; Lyle is left alone.

"Your leader," mentions Drakkon to you, Kyle, as you are picking up Eerin. He speaks calmly, despite the total carnage all around, whilst with one hand he dispatches a stormtrooper. "There was some information he wanted from me."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Galahad, you arrive on the scene just as the others move the pillar away.

Vasilik seems to be healing. He stares at you, Sasha.

"You saved my life," he comments.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sasha kneels by Vasilik.

"Of course!" Sasha says. "I never sought your death, Vasilik. You are my friend and completely worth saving."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:48 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Difficult," he says.

With his left hand, he draws out from his belt a vicious short knife. Well, short by his standards.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:56 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"Your leader," mentions Drakkon to you, Kyle, as you are picking up Eerin. He speaks calmly, despite the total carnage all around, whilst with one hand he dispatches a stormtrooper. "There was some information he wanted from me."

Kyle is puzzled by the statement. He has no idea what Galahad wants, and this doesn't seem like the time do exchange information. But he's smart enough not to argue with the Guildmaster. "I don't know what you are talking about, but if Galahad was after something it is probably very important." He continues assisting Eerin, but doen't take his attention from Drakkon. Not knowing what else to say, he waits for a response.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:08 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys will help Kyle with Eerin if necessary.

(Not sure how much giant bugs weigh stick out tongue)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:31 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well," says Drakkon. "A shame he is not here with us, isn't it?" He smiles.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 9th, 2007 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:18 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"You could always tell us so we could tell him when we find him. Or if you'd help me up out of here, I could go get him and drag him back to you."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:26 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Drakkon shakes his head, and returns to the fight.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[What does he mean by that?]" Eerin asks Kyle and Rhys. "[Sounds...not so nice.]"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:00 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Scarlet, still nervous about their status with Vasilik, keeps her pistols ready. She has a hard time keeping hold on one of them.

"Senator, it's not safe here," Scarlet says to Galahad.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:22 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(That's mean... Here I though were were about to get an 'A' for the effort. smile ) "Uh, yea, I suppose it is." is all Kyle can say, realising that whatever Galahad wants, he's probably not going to get it. And Drakkon is enjoying it.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 10:06 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad begins to approach where Vasilik has nearly been killed, but stops short when Vasilik draws a knife.

"Are you alright, Vasilik?" Galahad asks.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 10:56 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"This make things... very hard," says Vasilik. "As my saviour, I owe you a life debt. But as Lodge Master, I am sworn to protect the Record."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 01:47 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(psst. Don't let him kill himself.)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:03 PM
Brit
Duchess

"I understand," Sasha says, unsure what the knife is going to be used for.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Then there is only one way out."

With sudden speed and strength, Vasilik plunges the knife into his midriff, and tears it across his body, roaring out as he does so with a staggeringly loud cry.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, pit people- Osokans, Raptors, troopers, and you guys, all around and fighting everywhere. We've had a few ideas floating around, but now is the time- any particular plans for getting out of there? if it is climbing out with no other context, I'll be making rolls for that.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:31 PM