KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Yes, lets move in quickly before they become suspicious."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:39 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Turning away from the political talk, Rhys studies Kyle Ragnor and Eerin Chim again. Geonosians were uncommonly seen these days, and an Elite was even more rare. Yet he couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen one before. And paired with a human, no less. Could they be...?

"Excuse me, Kyle, is it? Exactly what sort of business were you in? Before you joined the Alliance, I mean?"

If this is who I think it is...

Kyle eyed the man with suspicion. "Yeah, Kyle Ragnor. Do I know you?" He left the question about his past slide; in his line of work, even before joining the Alliance, you had to be careful talking about your exploits.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:48 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well," says the Contact, "if you are happy to proceed, then by all means do so- and May the Force be With you."

"Senator," he adds, as the meeting breaks up, "may I have a few words with you in private?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 30th, 2005 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"The Force what the hell is that?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:28 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad cringes when the Force is mentioned.

Gallagher...

"Merely a bygone religion, Maxmillian," Galahad informs him, and rises to talk to the Contact.

"What do you wish to speak to me of?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:28 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He takes you away in private, to an adjoining room.

"Alliance Command is very grateful that you have made yourself mroe available, Senator. If you think now that the risk to your career is too great, we would understand if you backed off; set up the mission but did not go yourself. You have the interests of your people to consider, after all."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

As the meeting seemed to be over, Kyle got up and stretched to get the blood flowing in his cold limbs. He turns to Eerin. "Well, Buddy, what do you think? This going to work? Should we go as 'advisors' or go as traders?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:54 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"No, my friend, I will go on this mission," Galahad tells him. "I am no friend of the Empire, though keeping my career intact would be favorable. They have done me great disservice, both myself, my family, and my world. I will go."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:13 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Good, good..." he says. "In that case... the Alliance has additional orders for you, Senator. Orders that concern a mission of a highly hazardous nature, that could place others in great danger also; hence it will be left to your discretion about who you involve in that mission."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:21 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad nods.

"What is this mission you speak of?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well now," says the Contact, sititng down. "None of what I said in there was untrue. All the reasons I have given for going to Lanzar are very valid in the context of our political struggle against the Empire. But... they are not actually the only reasons the Alliance has for interest in that world. In fact, we have an interest that we ebelive goes to the heart of all that is going on here."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:53 PM
RocasAtoll

Kai listens to the feeble squabbling of his comrades and thinks to himself," We're hopeless on this mission "

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:53 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(So, I think we're just waiting to decide who goes with who, right? Seems like pretty much everything that has been discussed is valid. We can split up however we like and it shouldn't seem odd. Let's get rolling, I think we're lagging behind the Imperial thread.)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 06:18 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Oh?" Galahad asks. "What else is Command interested in?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 06:23 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Contact smiles.

"Not that I was around in those times," he says, "but we are looking now as to the days when the then-Chancellor Palpatine had his original relationship with Lanzar. I don't know if you had any insight yourself at the time, though I understand few did, as to what the ultimate purpose of that relationship was?"

-

Any other preparations others want to make before going, make them now. And I mean now, because once you get there it is too late and you will feel dumb if there is other stuff you should have done first.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 08:42 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

"Before i can ge' outta here..." U'ya said for the first time in her thick and very outlandish accent (think Russian!), "I need a 'and to fix me left-most-upper cooling spike for the acceleration compensata! Me R4 has gone on tha' broke an' won' listen to me!"

(by the way, i changed my ship to an inverted transport/fighter/freighter, same model as the Slave 1 as it was done by a manufacturing company)

"on sec's thought, nah, i'll do it meself..."

"I hates them poli'ical nonsence so I is goin in asa trada... oo' wants ta come wiv?"

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:54 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Cassius, what do you think we should do, I think we could pose as 'advisors', but we might look silly since we are legionairs after all. So what do you think?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's called a 'Firespray', Allies.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:08 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(Would Galahad know anything? I myself as a player do... stick out tongue )

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You did hear some rumours about the Osokans being used as death squads to murder certain opponents, yes. A long way in, though.

And you are also quite sure now that they were used to hunt Jedi.

Galahd vaguely remembers the Bureau (it was set up by the Senate, after all) but, like most, never really made the link. In retrospect, the Bureau as a foundation tool of Imperial power- especially the use of uniforms- is more obvious.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:01 PM