KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hey dudes

is it monday yet??

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 07:53 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

ok so delay on the post...i'm well about a sentance in..sorry last week of school before holidays so i've been really busy. I'll try to get it done by....OKAY i pormise by sat which is in...4 days, i'll have it! OKAY! thanks!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:32 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

k

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:41 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Post 2 of chapter 2:
[ I decided to only put two post for this chapter...so here is the second part, sorry for the delay, hope it was worth it. I should be back to my normal writtting spead by saturday.]
By the end of the evening Harry was so full of potatoes and other wonder foods, and his head was filled with the enchanting voice of his new found friend Li, that Harry fell asleep instantly.
He woke suddenly in the middle of the night, with the urge to get up and wander the castle. He stood out of bed and slipped his shoes on. He walked down the stairs to the common room and there sitting on the red couch was Li starring straight into the fire.
“ Li, What are you doing up?” Harry asked sitting next to her.
“ Oh I couldn't sleep, The bed is too hard.” she replied. She smiled her same flirty smile and her eyes twinkled in the firelight.
Harry couldn't help but stare at her. She was perfect to him, even better then Cho Chang his crush from two years past. He had thought she was perfect, but Cho was nothing compared to Li.
Li was a bright, pale girl, with silky skin, bright green eyes and Chesnut hair, that hung straight. She was a well built girl, large chest, tall yet not too tall, only about an inch taller then Harry. As he starred at her He felt the urge to lean over and slightly force himself on her, yet as he stared at her it hit him. He knew Li from somewhere, not just a familiar face among a crowd, she was different, she had been in his dream over the summer.
“ Li, Why you'd really approach me?” Harry suddenly asked.
“ I don't know what you mean Harry.” Li responded.
“ I know you do.” He said looking into the fire.
“ Sorry Harry, I'm not following.”Li replied.
“ Oh nevermind then.” Harry said. He brush his hair out of his eyes and looked back toward her. He smiled trying to make his sudden outburst as nothing.
“ I should go back to bed now.” Harry said after a moment.
“ Okay, good night then. “ Li replied, “ See you tomorrow.”
“ Yah.” harry replied. “Night.”
harry stood on his feet and strolled back to the stairs leading up to the rooms, He slowly picked himself up the stairs, step by step until he found himself looking down on Li in the common room from the stairs. He smiled at himself and went back to bed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:40 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

short but sweet.
i'm glad your going back to your normal speed of writing

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:36 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 3:
[I decided that the classes and academic part of the story will mostly be highlights or brief paragraphs, I don't want to spend alot of time on them. Other then that, this chapter will be alittle longer then my others...I figure four parts.]

Harry was woken early the next morning by Ron, who was already dressed and ready to leave the dorm. Harry dressed in his robes and join Ron in the common room to go down to breakfast. The pair walked silently into the crowded and noisy great hall and found Li and Hermonie engaged in an intense conversation about unicorns.
Ron took a seat next to Hermonie, kissing her on the cheek and Harry sat next to Li. Li didn't hesitate to ignore Hermonie to engage in conversation with Harry.
“ So Harry, what classes are you taking?”She asked
“ Oh Defense against the dark arts, herbology, charms, potions, the normal ones.”
“ Same here.” Li replied.She cut off from her sentence and turned toward a girl in the door way.
“ Ashley over here.” Li yelled.
The girl jumped slightly and scurried over to Li. She pushed Neville down the bench to take a seat next to Li.
“ ello, I'm Ashley, Li's sister.” She said. Harry noticed from the corner of his eye that Ron was staring at Ashley. Apparently so did Hermonie because she elbowed him rather hard.
“ Oi Hemonie, that hurt.” Ron yelped.
“ Good, “ Hermonie angrily replied. She stood to her feet and stomped off.
“ Hey Wait up.” Ron yelled running after her.
Harry couldn't help but laugh. Ron was not one to notice when he was insulting his own girlfriend. It was at that moment he finally noticed the two girls gazing at him. He smiled at Li and Ashley and stood up to go to class.
“ Harry wait for me.”Li said grabbing her school bag.
She walked beside Harry, giggling and smiling at Harry. He knew she liked him, and He hadn't relise he liked her back until she began to be more forceful while they walked down the hall. Between every giggle and smile she'd touch his arm slightly or flick her hair so it caught his attention. Harry felt the urge to do something, but he could get the nerve to do it. His mind was now preoccupied with the mystery of why Li was in his dream. Was it fate she had approached him the night before and had been awake that night?
“Harry, you're going the wrong way!” Li said cutting into Harry's thoughts.
“Eh? What?” Harry stopped in his path and turned around to look at Li half way up the stairs. He glanced around at his surroundings to find in fact he was going the wrong way.He blushed slightly and joined Li on the stairs.
“ Looks like the newbie is now the one with all the answers.” Li said.
For some reason harry found that sentence to be rather odd. He brushed it off and went to class.
He took a seat near the front, and Li sat next to him. The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom was once again a spitting image of Snape's personality. Not exactly dark and gloomy but not Happy either.
Harry watched Snapes figure walk back and forth asking rather odd questions, to every unexcepted student. Snape seemed to pick on Li. She knew the answers but he didn't seem very pleased with her responses. After an hour and a half of interrogation the pair left the classroom for their following classes.
Snape wasn't the only teacher to pick on Li, It seemed every teacher had a high standard set for her. Perhaps it was because she was new, but that didn't explain why her sibling Seth was left alone. Yet even with the hours of questioning, the teachers had managed to pack on the work.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:55 AM
hey dudes

post post post its great

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:28 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 3 post 2:

Harry slumped down upon the red couch in the Gryfinndor common, followed gracefully by Li. She pushed his book bag off the couch and sat next to him.
“ Are you tired?”She asked.
Harry slightly lifted his head to look at her from an angle, He noticed she was sitting rather close.
“ Yah a little.” He replied smiling.
He let his head fall and his eyes close. His mind was filled with Li's voice, her movement, everything about her, it was like he was under a spell. Perhaps he was, even if it were true he didn't care, all he wanted was her to keep talking. Yet while Harry was deep in thought, Li had indeed stopped talking.
Harry snapped his eyes open and glanced at her.
“ What?” he said
“ Nothing.” She replied smiling.
“ You sure?” He questioned.
“ No, but yes.” She replied blushing.
“ Tell me.” He said
“ No.” She quickly responded.
“ Do I have to force it out of you?” Harry asked
“Maybe.”
Harry leaned forward with no real intention for what happened next for at that very moment Li pressed her lips to his. Harry didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her into him. All Harry could think about what the taste of her lip gloss and how much he was enjoying this. With each kiss Harry was lost more and more to his thoughts. Finally after a few minutes, Li pulled away and starred into Harry's eyes.
Harry sat there shocked at the happenings and didn't say anything. All he did was sit there and watch her, it was all he wanted to do.
Li leaned her head against Harry's chest and cuddled up to him. The couple sat in the common room alone while the rest of the Gryffindors were down at dinner.
“ Li can I ask you something?” Harry asked
“ Sure.” She replied.
“ Can I kiss you again?” He said smiling.
“ You don't have to ask.”

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 07:37 PM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

awe... how sweet...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 11:07 PM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 3 part 3:
[ Well hold on to that aw because it won't last long.]
Harry and Li had wasted time sitting together on the red couch, every so often a student would come in and glance at them. Harry noticed a few younger student run off in tears or screaming. He didn't care what others thought about him that was until Ginny, Hermonie and Ron came bursting through the portrait, Harry pushed Li off him rather fast and ran upstairs. Li sat up and looked rather baffled by the reaction.
“ Hi Li, Have you seen Harry?” Ron asked. He followed Hermonie rather close and took a seat on the arm of her chair.
“ Yah he was just here but went running off rather fast.” Li replied.
Ron nodded and followed Harry's path up the stairs. He pushed open the door to their dorm and there Harry was sitting alone on his head.
“ Oi Harry, what's wrong?” Ron asked.
Harry didn't respond. He stared blankly down at the ground muttering to himself.
“ Harry, wake up.” Ron said pushed his shoulder.
“ Hmm? What?” Harry asked
“ You okay?” Ron asked.
“ I dunno.” He replied.
“ What happened with Li?” Ron demanded.” She seemed rather distracted, kind of like you.”
“ Oh nothing, we just got distracted.” Harry asked. “ I guess we missed dinner.”
“ Yah.” Ron replied. “ Why don't you come downstairs.”
“ Nah, I think I'll take Li to see Dooby in the kitchens to get some food” Harry said, standing up and leaving.
He walked quickly down the stairs, not watching his surroundings. He walked straight past Li and the other girls on the couches. Li quickly stood and followed him out the portrait.
“ Harry wait,” Li yelled. “ what happened?”
“ Nothing.” he said stopping. He wrapped him arm around Li's tiny waist and hugged her tight.
Li hugged him back, trying to figure out what was wrong.
“ Harry is this about the Horcruxes?” Li asked.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:10 AM
hey dudes

postr post post more plz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:07 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 3 part 4:

“ No it has nothing to do with that.” Harry replied unaware of what he was answering. “ I just don't think they need to know about us yet.”
“ Okay.” Li said holding tighter on to Harry.
It was at that moment Harry realised what she had asked and what he had revealed.
He unlinked her arms and pushed her away. He facial expression changed from a dazed look of happiness to complete horror.
“ How did you know?” Harry muttered.
“ Harry please not now.” Li said trying to contain Harry.
“ How do you know?” He said getting louder.” ANSWER ME!”
Li didn't hesitate to grab Harry's arm and drag him out of the middle of the still rather busy hallway.She pushed open the door of an empty classroom and dragged him inside.
“ Let go.” Harry yelled pulled his arm from her grip. “ Now tell me or I walk away forever.”
“Harry I was sent here to help you.” Li replied.
“ By who.” Harry asked, his face was flushed with anger and anxiety.
“ By my great grandfather,” She paused, “ Albus Dumbledore.”
Harry grabbed her shoulders instantly and began to shake her furiously,
“ How is that possible.How can you be a Dumbledore” He screamed.
“ Harry you're hurting me. I can show you proof, just let go.” Li yelled back.
Harry let go of her and let her hit the floor. She hit hard scrapping her hands and ripping her robes. Harry knew she wasn't lieing, her eyes were filled with tears and she was hyperventilating from fear. She dug into her pockets and pulled out a tiny black book
“It's my magical passport from Canada. My full name is inside.” She gasped.
Harry pulled the cover of the little book back to reveal Li's beautiful photo smiling and winking back at him, and right beside it in thick black writing was the name “Li Isabella Alexandra Dumbledore.”
Harry starred at it in disbelief. His facial expression immediately changed from anger to sadness. He looked down at the girl leaning on her side, cheeks shiny with tears. He dropped the book and fell to the floor beside her. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her for head.
“ I'm sorry.” He whispered. “ I'd never hurt you, I just didn't know what to do.”
“ I k..k..know.” Li answered back. She whipped her face off on his robes, Harry didn't care.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:37 PM
jlee17xoxo412

aww they acually got together

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:56 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post post post post post...post post post post post.... plz post post thats very good

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:19 AM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

who's the wife... who's the wife.. of Dumbledore of course

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:17 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[I dunno some random person i have afamily tree somewhere...but i'd have to find it....so if you really want it then...]

okay

Albus Dumbledore--Josephine Rose (s)
| |
Claira Ruston--David Dumbledore(s) Freddick Dumbledore
|
(s)David. Jr. Dumbledore -- Jessica Johnson
|
(s)Li Dumbledore, (s)Seth Dumbledore (17, twins), Ashely Dumbledore(16), Kimberly Dumbledore, Luna Dumbledore (14, twins), James Dumbledore(13), Rachel Dumbledore (11)

[ the (s) means something that will be revealed later just thought i'd put it now.]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:00 AM
hey dudes

post... im sik

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:04 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Okay I'm having a writters conflict, I want to do soemthing but i'm not sure it's allowed...so i'm trying to find out. So I can post a short entry for those who are stuck at home sick..."heydudes" or you can wait it out...
Some one tell me what they want!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:17 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

So apparently i have to put a whole bunch of things just to post a short thing that is over pg.13 but meh.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sexual arousement.

Chapter 4:
Harry and Li kept mostly to themselves for several days, trying to straighten everything out. Unlike Harry, Li had spent all her spare time over the last year coming up with clues. She had one lead and was following it before the death of Albus.
Harry sat there in the dark of the common room late at night listening to Li babble on about certain things they should be watching for. Harry didn't care much about what she was actually saying, he just wanted to look at her, hold her, touch her.
“ so basically, I think we should be looking outside Germany in France and after...Harry what's wrong. You haven't said a single word since we started this three days ago.” Li asked
“ Nothing.” He replied leaning back on the arm rest of the couch.
He smiled at Li, and motioned for her to come over. She just smiled back and laughed.
“ Not now Harry, we have to concentrate.” She said, picking up random papers and stuffing them back into the folder.
“ Fine.” He replied. He placed his hand behind his head and watched her pick up the scatter.
Li went back to picking up the papers. She couldn't help but glanced at him. She pushed the last few paper on to the floor and slid over toward him. He took her willingly in his arms and embraced her. She touched her pink lips to his.
Harry ran his hand slowly up and down Li's back. His zipper strained tighter as Li leaned her weight on his body. Harry slid his hand up Li's shirt. Li immediately pulled his hand away and sat up.
“ Too soon Harry, we shouldn't be doing this yet.” She said
“ Yah I guess you're right.” he replied but his body had a different idea.
Li kissed him once more and went off to bed. Harry was left to think to himself, this was the first time he's felt such passion for a person and he loved it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:01 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[kinda surprised theres no ranting about previous post..oh well]

Last edited by TigerEyes on Dec 24th, 2005 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 09:54 PM