KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Forbidden Forest!

The Forbidden Forest!
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

"We could easily retrace our steps..."

However as she turned around...

"I swear... there used to be a path here...."

Then it dawned on all of them that they were lost...

"We've got to keep moving...we can't just stand here waiting for something to attack us!"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:04 PM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven looked to Ashea. "True, but we must think and act wisely...or else we might end up walking into trouble instead of avoiding it"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:13 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(Wow this is what happens when you're gone for a week)

*Sarah*

Sarah just stood behind her classmates and looked around.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:33 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

She smiled...
"Right..........."

She looks around at the others...
"Any ideas?..." then she casually gestured to the 3 different paths surrounding them... as if motioning the others to make a choice...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:51 AM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*UNI*

Still shocked Uni stood and watched spechless and the others were planing their way, as if he had decided, just to follow this time...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:34 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

- "There is no way of telling we won't get in trouble, every decision has a consequence, we are just going to have to chose the one that feels the worse, it always seems that the one you think is the good one always ends up being bad, so the one with the creepy feeling might turn out to be the good path" - Sarah said.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:01 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven nodded at Sarah's words. "As of now its like we have to choose our own fate, like we are players in some sort of game."..."Perhaps it be best if just choose a path, thinking and analyzing might make use over look simple things or read to much into nothing. We should just pick one and hope its safe".

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:07 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

She pondered on Raven's words...
"players in some sort of game..."

"What if this is all an illusion...? What if we're trapped in some sort of enchantment... What if... we're not getting out of here.................................... alive..."

Panic was clearly in her voice...

"What if someone is actually playing with us... "

Or worse...

[note: someone slap me back to reality... messed ]

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:00 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

Sarah walked up to Ashea and slapped her.

- "Calm down, the least we need right now is to panic...we need to keep cool if we are to survive this" - Sarah said.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:52 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*UNI*

" Look"- he pointed to princess towards the light behind the trees- " that must be a house How about going there and sheltering our selves through the night. It must be easier tomorrow to find our way back".

" I don't beleive that we can do much tonight, cause the snow has covered our footsteps"- shouted UNI, now coming back to earth and for a moment forgeting about the killing curse he just used on the spider,

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:03 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unicor777
*UNI*

" Look"- he pointed to princess towards the light behind the trees- " that must be a house How about going there and sheltering our selves through the night. It must be easier tomorrow to find our way back".

" I don't beleive that we can do much tonight, cause the snow has covered our footsteps"- shouted UNI, now coming back to earth and for a moment forgeting about the killing curse he just used on the spider,

*Raven*

Raven looked at Uni " A house?....in the middle of the forbidden forest?". "Are you sure this is a safe idea?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:33 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

- "It's not safe but it is an idea anyway" - Sarah said.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:45 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

"Its a house. In the middle of the Forbidden forest"..."It has danger written all over it."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:00 PM
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

I'm not going in... it's suicide!

Then thinks to herself:
"But then again... staying out here is also suicide"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:36 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*UNI*

" It might be dangerouse. But what other options we have? I'm going to check it. If I'm not back after half an hour, run as fast as you can"- said the Gryffindor prefect, putting on his invisibility cloak, and pulling his wand under the cloak, ready to perform the unforgivable curse if confonted with danger

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:05 PM
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

Whoa! Where'd he go!? oh... wait... he's got one of those... cloaks...

*Looks around.. then looks at the house*

You know... looking at the others... UNI could be really really brave... but then again... he could just be really really stupid...
I mean... doesn't he know what suicide is?
Somebody has got to follow him...

*Looks at the people around her...and all she saw was the hesitant faces of the others coupled with uncertainty.*

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:38 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*UNI*
Under his cloak UNI continued to approach the house, as he came closer the light was getting stronger, he soon saw a smoke coming out of the chimney. " Toog good to be true or good"- he said to him self and the next moment he was at the door step...

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:14 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven said "maybe we can take turn sleeping, like some of us can stand guard while some sleep half the night then switch and the others can sleep and the ones who already slept can stand guard."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:49 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

*Anna*

She looks around, terrified.
"I don't even want to turn my back, never mind sleep..."
She slumps down to the ground against a tree, and pulls her shaking arms tight around her chest.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:22 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

Ashea wonders why everybody else is so silent...

"maybe they think it best to not say anything or else the enemies might hear and attack us..." she thought to herself...

Her eyes spun to the direction of the door... it opened *crack* then closed.... hauntingly...

"How long do you think he will last there?....or us for that ma---?"

Shock was plainly written on Ashea's face...

"Somebody...or something else is in that house... I just saw a..."

she stopped abruptly realizing that UNI was in there... alone and unaware...

"oh my god! UNI!!!!!"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:35 AM