KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's 2006 Spoilers (Civil War!!!)

Marvel's 2006 Spoilers (Civil War!!!)
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What's particulary jerky?

Kicking the shit out of Banner after the fight with hulk after he said they were still friends was the the thing that made dislike the character.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:07 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wouldn't have done the same to a guy who had just killed at least eight hundred people?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Jose123
Kicking the shit out of Banner after the fight with hulk after he said they were still friends was the the thing that made dislike the character.

you mean just after banner ate hundreds of people just cos he liked Betty Banner more than a celebrity? cap does what he has to do for his country, it was totally justified. Hulk commited mass murder.......and over a stupid reason................

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:19 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wouldn't have done the same to a guy who had just killed at least eight hundred people?

Well if this was 616 Cap wouldn't had need to do that to Banner since 616 hulk doesn't cannibalize people over being horny big grin

And since it was the hulk and not banner who did all of that why would he blame him for it. it's like a split personality he doesn't have control over it and he can't control what he does in hulk form.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:27 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

And since it was the hulk and not banner who did all of that why would he blame him for it. it's like a split personality he doesn't have control over it and he can't control what he does in hulk form.

well there we go, thats what makes the story so interesting, because...

a) does anyone know its a different personality?
b) if they do, do they believe it to be true?
c) he has still commited crimes, so should he be put on trial? Just cos Banner's innoncent, doesn't mean the Hulk should go unpunished.
d) Is Banner telling the truth? in the ultimate universe are they really different personalities or is banner lying?
e) Nick Fury is also concerned about the Ultimates reputation, its not Caps fault that Banner/Hulk killed all those people...........

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:43 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Can anyone get me the scan of the Civil War poster in Wizard #172. I heard rumors Sasquatch was in the poster and I need to see this, because that means he won't get killed in New Avengers #16

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:57 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...age=1&pp=15

civil war promo pic.

Sasquatch looks like a mis colored beast

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:32 AM
-K-M-

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...age=1&pp=15

civil war promo pic.

Sasquatch looks like a mis colored beast

Yeah I saw it awhile ago and thanks for the link.

After seeing it, it's probally Werewolf by Night and not Sasquatch. I hope Bendis doesn't kill him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Whatever side Spideys on i'm on smile

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:45 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Art looks great. But yeah, Sasquatch looks funny. If that is indeed Sasquatch. It doesn't really look like McNiven's version of Sasquatch drawn for the upcoming Alpha Flight appearance in New Avengers. So it's possible it's a miscolour. Although, he does look a bit big for Beast. Moon Knight looks cool. Iceman looks normal, unlike the funky hair design he's got going on in X-Men atm. Who's the chick with red hair in front of Hulk? Looks like Namor's going to actually be dressed for this event. Is that Warbird next to Fury and Cage? I reckon the person who's completely covered by the rip at the very top is that chick from Runaways. Nova's in his normal costume, but in Annihilation he's getting a costume revamp.

Ok, i'm done over-analyzing the poster.

I'm bored.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:45 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Is the red head girl Mary Jane? confused

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:48 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Art looks great. But yeah, Sasquatch looks funny. If that is indeed Sasquatch. It doesn't really look like McNiven's version of Sasquatch drawn for the upcoming Alpha Flight appearance in New Avengers. So it's possible it's a miscolour. Although, he does look a bit big for Beast. Moon Knight looks cool. Iceman looks normal, unlike the funky hair design he's got going on in X-Men atm. Who's the chick with red hair in front of Hulk? Looks like Namor's going to actually be dressed for this event. Is that Warbird next to Fury and Cage? I reckon the person who's completely covered by the rip at the very top is that chick from Runaways. Nova's in his normal costume, but in Annihilation he's getting a costume revamp.

Ok, i'm done over-analyzing the poster.

I'm bored.

the girl in between fury and Cage is Scott Lang Daughter.
as for the red hair Girl, I don't know It seems to be mostly heroes. Unless MJ is dressing up in spandex and jumping around NYC it's most probably some B or c lister that I've forgotten.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:03 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

does anyone know if those are the actually sides that will be taken? or is it just a teaser poster? cuz it could mean all the people on that one side will be on the governments side and the others not.....i dunno im bored....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:18 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

It could be... But i'd say it's just a promotional pic.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:04 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I see Deadpool. I. SEE. DEADPOOL!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:08 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

the girl in between fury and Cage is Scott Lang Daughter.
as for the red hair Girl, I don't know It seems to be mostly heroes. Unless MJ is dressing up in spandex and jumping around NYC it's most probably some B or c lister that I've forgotten.

Jessica Jones?

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:26 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by The Ion
Is the red head girl Mary Jane? confused

I'm thinking that too. Maybe they decided to add some friction in Spideys homelife too (even though I'm having a hard time seeing them disagreeing on something like this).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:21 AM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

why is the surfer right in the middle?
peace keeper........

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:49 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This sounds freakin awesome.

I am happy. big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I'm thinking that too. Maybe they decided to add some friction in Spideys homelife too (even though I'm having a hard time seeing them disagreeing on something like this).

I just figured it out it's Medusa!!!!. It would make sense because she's right next to Gorgon and BlackBolt

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:41 PM