KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 157 158 [159]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
On-panel statements by Cyclops and a few others as well as info boxes usually put him around 1 Ton in weight.

Damn. I kind of figured after I had posted earlier, that he would weigh over 1,000 lbs. Him being in the 3,000+ ton range is pretty cool. Man, I was way off earlier. He'd also be heavier than Juggs. And at least twice as heavy as Cain's original weight.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 08:29 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
He'd also be heavier than Juggs.

Handbooks aren't giving us the trustworthy data on Cain's weight either, I'm afraid.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 08:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Probably not. His weight has been updated in recent books though. Originally he was 6'10" 900 lbs. Now, he is listed ast 9'5" 1,900 lbs.

Now I'm wondering what Colossus buffed up to when he had the power?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 08:49 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

We'll have to wait until next issue to see what happens but at the end of this issue Kitty told Storm to fly Colossus into the U.N. headquarters building to see if he can stabilize it.

That must be his new job title, holding massive buildings.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 11:22 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

edit

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 12:04 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
That must be his new job title, holding massive buildings.

The 1st time I saw Colossus, his job title was, leveling massive buildings. (XM: TAS)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 12:16 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So I read a recent comic with Colossus in it and he has only one hand, what the hell is that about?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:26 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You talking about the Age of X-Man issue? I don't think it has been revealed just yet why the lower half of his arm is missing.

Continuity seems a bit muddled right now, as all of these random X-Man titles are a direct result of Nate's recent shenanigans in UXM... It's not really clear what's going on right now.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea it was an Age of X-Man. The book seemed odd to me.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So I read a recent comic with Colossus in it and he has only one hand, what the hell is that about?

Wolverine cut it off.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: With his fingernail.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 03:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I didn't see that issue.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 03:24 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Apparently Thing dropped Colossus in the X-Men/FF crossover.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 06:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Apparently Thing dropped Colossus in the X-Men/FF crossover.

He punched him once. In one panel. Nobody was shown hitting the ground.

What people should be focusing on is Colossus seeming to have little trouble at all stopping a speeding train in X-Force this week:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Feb 28th, 2020 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 08:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Holy sh!t why is nobody talking about that?!

That looked bad@ss! The way he did it was pretty impressive and it may be his best feat even up there with the space ship feat from Secret Wars or the skyscraper feat from X-Men Gold.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 10:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The only issue I have is that to me, it looks like the train stops dead the minute his feet hit the ground, but the art isn't conclusive enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 12:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The art does seem to imply he stopped it fairly quickly.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 01:27 AM