KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Day of vengeance

Day of vengeance
Started by: thesilverspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

I have it on good authority that Apache Chief is the new Spectre.

ENUCH CHUCK!

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 6th, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah I really thought with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nabu actually back he would have done much more than that. I wonder what is going on with Hector after the recent issue of JSA. He's dead, but there is more to it.

Didn't the Sand man take him into his realm ? .... e.g. Guiman's Sandman

When did the new Ble Beetle arrive ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:00 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ion
I have it on good authority that Apache Chief is the new Spectre.

ENUCH CHUCK!

Dawns dad ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:02 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Fishy 500
Didn't the Sand man take him into his realm ? .... e.g. Guiman's Sandman

When did the new Ble Beetle arrive ?

Yes

He hasn't offically appeared yet, just a kid found the blue scrab

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:08 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Yeah, some kid name Jaime found it in Texas. Apparently he'll be going toe to toe with Guy Gardner.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah, some kid name Jaime found it in Texas. Apparently he'll be going toe to toe with Guy Gardner.

That a preview page from Blue Bettle #1?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats the 'great force' that will be released in Crisis 4 ?( Preview from Superman hompepage )

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:16 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by King_Mungi
That a preview page from Blue Bettle #1?

Yup.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:19 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Fishy 500
Whats the 'great force' that will be released in Crisis 4 ?( Preview from Superman hompepage )
Earth-2 Superman?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:55 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

The great force is whatever Donna Troy's space team and the GLC are about to confront in the middle of the universe.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:12 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I remember reading somewhere that this so called "great force" is supposed to rival Darkseid.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:17 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember reading somewhere that this so called "great force" is supposed to rival Darkseid.

Thats taken from Wizard .... but i thinks its a different force ...

What ever it is Alex is obvioulsy in control of it as he is proposing to destroy earth 1. Its obvioulsy not the Anti Monitor, as he is attached to that machine of Alex's .... Imperiex anyone ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:53 PM
HaSon

3 villains is too much for a 7 issue story. It's probably just Alex or one of his devices.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:32 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

So Spectre wins, and no one opposed him till God stepped in.
So much for everyone who doubted me when I said that would happen, lol.

Corrigan may very well be the New Spectre... as it was said previously that Corrigan's soul and the Spectre are linked in some way. It seems he'll always end up as Spectre in one way or another. Hell, two of his series' ended up with him as no longer the Spectre. lol.
I've been collecting the Gotham series lately, since he's been introduced, to find out what he's about.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

New Blue Beatle looks tite.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

He's a 16 year old kid trapped inside a rock for all eternity. Even with the power of Shazam that would suck.

Spectre's new host will be Jim Corrigan. I'm 90% sure of it.
either him or bruce (the hint in IC#1 was just too much of an obvious hint for this). They also hinted about alex luthor being society lex as far back as VU#6, and im surprised that i didnt see it then

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:08 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I ruled out Bruce once I saw that he was having absolutely no part in the Spectre storyline. He just found out who took out one of his closest friends in the JLA only to get turned into Spectre? Probably not happening. The Batsignal was just a cool image.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:22 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked blue beetle and all. Did booster know the computer was going to blow up and that's why he took BB's place?

I wish Batman were the Spectre...I mean, c'mon...that book would sale tons.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:31 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by long pig
I liked blue beetle and all. Did booster know the computer was going to blow up and that's why he took BB's place?

I wish Batman were the Spectre...I mean, c'mon...that book would sale tons.
They'd gain a cool Spectre, but they'd lose what like 5-6 Batman books, and 9 other monthly appearances. I don't think it equals out money wise.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:36 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since Black Alice with Spectre's power could effect Spectre who was basically in astral form, doesn't that mean Spectre can't effect someone in astral form either?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:45 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote