KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader versus Asajj Ventress

Darth Vader versus Asajj Ventress
Started by: Dark Aristokrat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sorgo
Oh my lord...

Please provide evidence or proof determining which would win. Don't just come in here and say "Asajj wins! LOL!".

I thought i said she was faster, but Vader was stronger. Hmmm, that happens a lot big grin

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:24 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Dooku and Sidious considered Asajj Ventress to be a worthy opponent for Anakin as he was between AotC and RotS.

Much closer to AOTC, and Dooku considered her a worthy opponent for Anakin. Sidious didn't give a damn about her. He was probably just testing Anakin's power, just as he does in ROTS with Dooku.
quote:
Vader had significant trouble outclassing her with his Limbs.

It doesn't matter. Grievous has less body than Vader and no Force and he could still kick her ass.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:11 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthsith19
Much closer to AOTC, and Dooku considered her a worthy opponent for Anakin. Sidious didn't give a damn about her. He was probably just testing Anakin's power, just as he does in ROTS with Dooku.

It doesn't matter. Grievous has less body than Vader and no Force and he could still kick her ass.

Grievous also has three more Lightsabers and at least ten times more flexibility.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Vader's managed to improve significantly and he destroys Ventress when he fights her in Republic 71.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Grievous also has three more Lightsabers and at least ten times more flexibility.

Does having more lightsabers mean more power? No, if that were true all Jedi would carry and wield two lightsabers at once. And Vader does have the Force, something Grievous doesn't have.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:17 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does having more lightsabers mean more power? No, if that were true all Jedi would carry and wield two lightsabers at once. And Vader does have the Force, something Grievous doesn't have.

Grievous had FOUR, not two.

Grievous doesn't have the Force? He Force pushed twice on the CW Cartoon.

By the way....

Does having the Force mean more power? No, if that were true Grievous wouldn't have slaughtered so many Jedi.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Grievous had FOUR, not two.

Did I say any different? No, I merely stated that if using more lightsabers meant more strength then all lightsaber wielders would use two lightsabers, two because most species only have two arms.
quote:

Grievous doesn't have the Force? He Force pushed twice on the CW Cartoon.

When? And no, he doesn't have the Force. This is common knowledge. Havn't you ever heard this before?
quote:
Does having the Force mean more power? No, if that were true Grievous wouldn't have slaughtered so many Jedi.

No, but having the Force does up ones chances of success. Obi-Wan might not have won had it not been for his Force push. Mundi wouldn't have survived on Hypori had he not had the Force to get one of Grievous's lightsabers.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:10 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I say any different? No, I merely stated that if using more lightsabers meant more strength then all lightsaber wielders would use two lightsabers, two because most species only have two arms.

Oh okay...

Who said two Lightsabers meant more strength, by the way?

When? And no, he doesn't have the Force. This is common knowledge. Havn't you ever heard this before?

Common Knowledge is a matter of opinion, DS19.

He Force Pushes TWICE in the Clone Wars Cartoons. Watch them! He does it to Palpatine then to another Jedi.

No, but having the Force does up ones chances of success. Obi-Wan might not have won had it not been for his Force push. Mundi wouldn't have survived on Hypori had he not had the Force to get one of Grievous's lightsabers.

Cool. Well having Four Lightsabers when you have wrists that turn 360 Degrees perpetually...

It helps too.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:14 AM
Lightsnake

Sorgo, Grievous's 'force pushes' were Shaak Ti trying to get away from him...you don't force push the woman you're trying to behead

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sorgo, Grievous's 'force pushes' were Shaak Ti trying to get away from him...you don't force push the woman you're trying to behead

I don't know if it was her or not but I remember he extended his hand a Jedi just flew back.

He DEFINETELY did it with Palpatine. He reached out his hand and sent Palpatine half way down the damn hall.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:50 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

No, that was actually Shaak Ti force Pulling. She caught him pretty damn fast and seemed pretty prepared.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I think that was Shaak Ti pulling Palp...one doesn't force push what one thinks is a fragile man he's ordered to apture alive

And she struck at Shaak Ti with a lightsaber, she raised her hands and flew abck...if that was Grie, that's counter productive

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:43 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Who said two Lightsabers meant more strength, by the way?

Well, you indicated that more lightsabers means stronger.
quote:
He Force Pushes TWICE in the Clone Wars Cartoons. Watch them! He does it to Palpatine then to another Jedi.

Look anywhere. He can't use the Force.
quote:
Cool. Well having Four Lightsabers when you have wrists that turn 360 Degrees perpetually...

It helps too.

Yeah, I suppose.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:21 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, you indicated that more lightsabers means stronger.

Tell me where I indicated ONCE that more Lightsabers means more strength. Is this what I implied? No. Is this what I said? HELL No.

Wtahc the damn Cartoon! Please... Do not try to deny that he Force pushes twice. There has been threads here about it.

He Force Pushes TWICE.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:51 PM
Lightsnake

He doesn't force push. It'd make NO SENSE in the context and in both we see Shaak Ti is responsible

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:08 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Sorgo

Wtahc the damn Cartoon! Please... Do not try to deny that he Force pushes twice. There has been threads here about it.

He Force Pushes TWICE. [/B]

I watched it. He never used Force push. Listen to those around you. He was a Kaleesh warrior for the majority of his life. I can't believe you don't know this and can't believe your denying it. How much EU do you read? Ever wonder why Grievous never uses the Force? Why Obi-Wan so easily Force pushed him? If you don't believe me, Lightsnake and Council#13 ask someone else you do believe. Faunus, Glentract, Janus, Avis, Nai Foli, anyone.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:13 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched it. He never used Force push. Listen to those around you. He was a Kaleesh warrior for the majority of his life. I can't believe you don't know this and can't believe your denying it. How much EU do you read? Ever wonder why Grievous never uses the Force? Why Obi-Wan so easily Force pushed him? If you don't believe me, Lightsnake and Council#13 ask someone else you do believe. Faunus, Glentract, Janus, Avis, Nai Foli, anyone.

Calm your silly ass down, you bloody freak!

He Forced Pushed in the Clone Wars Cartoons for christs sake! Go get hyperspace or rent them at a Store and watch it!

I'm f*cking serious! Go watch it!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:59 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I've heard that he didn't force push, actually. And reasonably he can't.

And why the HELL do we care? This is about DARTH VADER versus ASAJJ VENTRESS. Stay on topic, people.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

WATCH THE DAMN CLONE WARS CARTOONS!

I AM NOT BLIND! HE FORCE PUSHES, GODDAMN IT!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 05:58 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing inappropriate language, Sorgo. Please cool down. As Janus said, stay on topic please.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 08:18 AM