KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid
Started by: Deadpool909

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Val has done this in various Legion comics featuring Kara during his "training sessions".

no, no. where did cap stomp thor is what i asked. and were did logan stomp thor? scans and issues would be great. the old--i forget where i saw it really isn't.... very solid evidence for you. i mean i REALLY want to see cap 'wrecking' thor'. seriously.

quote:
Steve and Logan are the same people who stomped out Thor so Danny losing to them isn't really that much of a low-feat. I dunno who you're referring to by "BP". It takes significantly less than Danny or Val to harm Kal is what my main point was.

ok, ok. so now you're saying you think cap or logan can harm superman as well? i have an idea--open a thread of any or all 3 against superman and see what others think. see how long the thread remains open. i can tell you it would be closed by the mods almost immediately as the purest spite. all 3--together--never touch him and have ZERO chance to harm him in any way at all.

quote:
Diana tagging Zoom is the greatest instance of PIS\CIS I've ever seen in my life; even Wally who's loads faster than Kal who's loads faster than Diana can't defeat the guy.

anytime a flash is tagged by someone could be PIS, but that it needs to happen for story purposes. but the difference between zoom and ww, is a LOT less than the difference in speed betweem danny and clark, yet you say diana hitting zoom is PIS and danny hitting clark isn't. and you use bats hitting clark as proof??? do YOU go about dodging ants?? why would clark BOTHER dodging bats??

preposterous.

man, you are so far off-base on all this. what exactly makes you think IF is marvel's version of kal anyway?? why not shang? i suppose shang could hit and hurt and threaten superman as well, eh?

marvel's characters were developed to be more realistic than dc's early ones. val is a walking PIS machine in the early days. IF was NEVER INTENDED TO BE THAT. without absolute PIS danny never hits someone like clark, never hurts him. you are simply justifying your position bby using other cases of PIS. spiderman v firelord is LESS PIS than danny hitting and hurting clark. and spidey actually danced all around thor at one point! but even with that, everyone KNOWS it is pure PIS. spidey danced around hulk. so? in straight h2h spidey is killed by hulk or thor or firelord. anything else would be pure PIS. but not as much PIS as danny hitting, hurting and THREATENING clark.

this is the dumbest discussion in forum history. however, if you feel so confident, open a thread about danny vs superman and see what everyone thinks of your opinion. or we could ask a mod for an official ruling on danny hitting clark.

for my part, this is making my brain numb so i'm done with it. open the thread and see what happens.

Last edited by leonidas on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh, and don't forget about black panther (BP) armbarring surfer. that also adds legitimacy to your idea that danny can, hit, harm and actually THREATEN clark.

remarkable. open the thread and we can continue there, as this is off-topic and let's see what everyone thinks. smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Beating Namor still wouldn't put him anywhere close to the level of PIS required to embarrass PC Superman.

...I was referring to hydrated Namor and PC Superman's power fluctuated from punching out the Anti-Monitor to getting his ass kicked by Kite-Man erm

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Even Thor wouldn't be the same, since Thor isn't close to as fast as PC Superman and as such Danny hitting him makes a lot more sense.

Replace Thor with Rob Reynolds then; he should be around Kal's speed.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
pretend that PC Superman was operating at solar system sneezing levels when Val fought with him?

That feat isn't even valid considering Mxy's magical powder empowered him - I can show you a scan of Kal sneezing and causing barely any collateral damage.

Originally posted by leonidas
oh, and don't forget about black panther (BP) armbarring surfer. that also adds legitimacy to your idea that danny can, hit, harm and actually THREATEN clark.

I don't see why not unless you're going to play the same old "PIS\CIS" excuse; getting owned by BP is a superior feat to getting knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink High-end feats such as Surfer moving millions of times FTL in a fight against BrB are also instances of PIS and CIS; that logic works both ways, buddy.

no, no. where did cap stomp thor is what i asked. and were did logan stomp thor? scans and issues would be great. the old--i forget where i saw it really isn't.... very solid evidence for you. i mean i REALLY want to see cap 'wrecking' thor'. seriously.

I said in some Avengers issue, dude, I get the majority of my comics on loan from the library. Weird. You can take Logan manhandling Thor but not Steve no expression

anytime a flash is tagged by someone could be PIS, but that it needs to happen for story purposes. but the difference between zoom and ww, is a LOT less than the difference in speed betweem danny and clark, yet you say diana hitting zoom is PIS and danny hitting clark isn't. and you use bats hitting clark as proof??? do YOU go about dodging ants?? why would clark BOTHER dodging bats??

Wonder Woman gets blitzed by street-level fighters like Chesire, Poison Ivy, Circe, Clayface etc. on a daily basis. The gap between her and Kal alone is bigger than the gap between Danny and Val. She couldn't hope to tag Wally let alone Zoom. I like how you're trying to lecture me when your own facts are twisted up. Unsound logic about ants. You have to be retarded to PURPOSELY get hit by something you can avoid. I can tank a fly flying at me yet I go out my way to dodge or swat it out of the way on principle. Kal should've been able to effortlessly dodge Bruce.

man, you are so far off-base on all this. what exactly makes you think IF is marvel's version of kal anyway?? why not shang? i suppose shang could hit and hurt and threaten superman as well, eh?

Everything makes me think IF is Marvel's answer to KK just like Sentry and Thor were created to copy Supes. Shang doesn't fit the bill because Danny would wreck his shit. If Val can tag and harm Kal, so can Danny as theory and feats dictate.

marvel's characters were developed to be more realistic than dc's early ones. val is a walking PIS machine in the early days. IF was NEVER INTENDED TO BE THAT. without absolute PIS danny never hits someone like clark, never hurts him. you are simply justifying your position bby using other cases of PIS. spiderman v firelord is LESS PIS than danny hitting and hurting clark. and spidey actually danced all around thor at one point! but even with that, everyone KNOWS it is pure PIS. spidey danced around hulk. so? in straight h2h spidey is killed by hulk or thor or firelord. anything else would be pure PIS. but not as much PIS as danny hitting, hurting and THREATENING clark.

I want proof of this, please. Robby and Thor are loads more unrealistic than Kal. Danny may or may not have been intended to be a walking PIS machine but that doesn't chance the fact that he's Marvel's Val basically. It explains all of his amazing feats which are basically a barely watered down version of "Super Karate" anyways. If you can justify a street-level threat like Parker being able to punch out a herald like Firelord; you probably should be able to grasp a peer to Val kicking around Kal who's also happens to be a herald. Thor's almost as slow as Diana who gets blitzed by street-level threats so Parker dancing and weaving around him makes sense. Thor's not much faster than Banner erm I don't get why you can't accept the fact that a peer to Val should be able to replicate his feats...

for my part, this is making my brain numb so i'm done with it. open the thread and see what happens.

I'll do it if I'm bored.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 01:24 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lord KMC
I don't see why not unless you're going to play the same old "PIS\CIS" excuse; getting owned by BP is a superior feat to getting knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink High-end feats such as Surfer moving millions of times FTL in a fight against BrB are also instances of PIS and CIS; that logic works both ways, buddy.

"the same old pis/cis excuse". no expression

laughing

so, to recap--you ARE using spidey v FL to justify your case. you ARE using BP armbarring ss to justify your case.

you know that is illegal in the forum right.....?

your stance is utterly LUDICROUS and you're a report button away from a warning for using blatant PIS examples to justify your stance.

quote:
I said in some Avengers issue, dude, I get the majority of my comics on loan from the library. Weird. You can take Logan manhandling Thor but not Steve no expression

"some avengers issue"? and..... that is just supposed to be, what, acceptable somehow???

okay. i get my comics from my boxes downstairs.

IT.
NEVER.
HAPPENED.

EVER.

steve or logan NEVER, EVER EVER "wrecked" thor. EVER. wolverine cut thor once while thor didn't want to fight, but i guess that=wrecking to you, eh. cap sparred straight h2h with thor once that i recall and that's as far as it went.

so, please, gtfo with your nonsense. if you're going to make stuff up, at least make up stuff that is believeable.

quote:
Wonder Woman gets blitzed by street-level fighters like Chesire, Poison Ivy, Circe, Clayface etc. on a daily basis.

damn, you keep making stuff up, eh. again, i suppose all the proof is at the library? if you can't back anything up, you should probably stop saying things.

quote:
The gap between her and Kal alone is bigger than the gap between Danny and Val. She couldn't hope to tag Wally let alone Zoom.

yet, on panel, she did. why? say it with me.....

PIS. you seem to not understand forum rules. YOU CANNOT USE PIS TO DEFEND A POSITION. that's ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING.

quote:
I like how you're trying to lecture me when your own facts are twisted up. Unsound logic about ants.

really? so, when you see a few ants, you what? jump out of the way? roll off the sidewalk onto the grass? somersault over them?

quote:
You have to be retarded to PURPOSELY get hit by something you can avoid.

so... you DO dodge ants?

quote:
I can tank a fly flying at me yet I go out my way to dodge or swat it out of the way on principle. Kal should've been able to effortlessly dodge Bruce.

bruce is LESS than a fly to him. so you really think he got hit by bruce because he wasn't FAST ENOUGH TO MOVE? you honestly think kal isn't fast enough to dodge bruce? is that what you're claiming? do you even KNOW who superman is??

quote:
Everything makes me think IF is Marvel's answer to KK just like Sentry and Thor were created to copy Supes. Shang doesn't fit the bill because Danny would wreck his shit. If Val can tag and harm Kal, so can Danny as theory and feats dictate.

as "theory" dictates? laughing out loud

YOUR backwards theory, backed by exactly ZERO scans (no monsters scans even), and a WHOLE LOTTA PIS.

quote:
I want proof of this, please.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Buy-Marvel-...d-DK-Publishing

are you frickin serious right now? cap fought the NAZIS! heroes lived in REAL WORLD CITIES! parker was a bullied kid, who went to school and struggled. thor didn't move planets with a sneeze! hulk was tormented and tragic. at first i thought you were just clowning. but you're really just ignorant. marvel was founded on the idea of a more 'realistic' universe with characters everyday people can relate to. even thor had daddy issues and fell for a mortal. man, you really don't get it, eh?

quote:
Robby and Thor are loads more unrealistic than Kal. Danny may or may not have been intended to be a walking PIS machine

he was NOT.

quote:
but that doesn't chance the fact that he's Marvel's Val basically.

you are dead wrong there. utterly, and completely and the idea demeans the character and his past feats.

quote:
It explains all of his amazing feats which are basically a barely watered down version of "Super Karate" anyways.

bull. then so are all of cap's feats, all of logan's as well and any other street leveler. i guess all are watery copies of val.

quote:
If you can justify a street-level threat like Parker being able to punch out a herald like Firelord;

i CAN'T. and it's illegal to use on the forum because it is the defining moment of PIS.

quote:
you probably should be able to grasp a peer to Val kicking around Kal who's also happens to be a herald.

i CAN accept this (at least in the past) BECAUSE PIS DEFINES VAL. i accept that like i accept flash being hit in his books. THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE FORUM!! you don't get PIS do you?

quote:
Thor's almost as slow as Diana who gets blitzed by street-level threats so Parker dancing and weaving around him makes sense. Thor's not much faster than Banner erm I don't get why you can't accept the fact that a peer to Val should be able to replicate his feats...

the hell?? i SAID danny could dance around thor for a while. YOU said he could actually pose a THREAT to thor and hulk and superman! he'll NEVER hit kal. he could land some shots on thor though, but it wouldn't matter. he would never ever be a threat. you're something else.

quote:
I'll do it if I'm bored.

laughing out loud

know worries, i'll do it. this should be fun..... big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:24 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worth a bump.

How does Danny with his fresh set of feats do?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 03:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Val still breaks him in half.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 03:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Worth a bump.

How does Danny with his fresh set of feats do?

What are his fresh feats?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
What are his fresh feats?

Tanking a kamehameha from Prince of Orphans that sent him flying from K'un L'unn back to Earth. Picture a skydiver landing without a parachute.

Defeating Yama, a hell lord, in his own dimension.

Turning a building into something like a giant robot, to fight a fire god.

Ditching the robot and IF KOing same fire god that was prepared to suck all the souls from Danny's city.

For the last two, he had upgrades, but it's implied the power he received only reactivated his Iron Fisf, which was inhibited for most of the story.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 06:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What are Yama's feats?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:12 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
What are Yama's feats?

Just being the king of hell. smile

Danny did play up his strength and speed, and hIs dead mother was chained up to prove he reaps souls.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tanking a kamehameha from Prince of Orphans that sent him flying from K'un L'unn back to Earth. Picture a skydiver landing without a parachute.

Defeating Yama, a hell lord, in his own dimension.

Turning a building into something like a giant robot, to fight a fire god.

Ditching the robot and IF KOing same fire god that was prepared to suck all the souls from Danny's city.

For the last two, he had upgrades, but it's implied the power he received only reactivated his Iron Fisf, which was inhibited for most of the story.

Hmm, I think KK still has the ability to hurt IF since he can harm Class 100's. I think having a speed advantage helps as well.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Just being the king of hell. smile

Danny did play up his strength and speed, and hIs dead mother was chained up to prove he reaps souls.

He wouldn't have feats that put him on the level of other hell lords, though. Now if Danny punched out Mephisto, Surtur, or even Neron, that would be impressive.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Danny rapes KK, wouldn't even pull out.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Danny rapes KK, wouldn't even pull out.

He was taught anti-rape karate. Just kidding, all forms of karate are anti-rape. Except rape karate.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:14 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

IF was taught rape-fu by Mindset himself.

Anti-rape karate is not good enough against that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He just waits until the rape is over and then dodges it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 09:16 PM
Senor Cage

So, how close do you guys think this is now?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 01:22 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

IF as the avatar of Classic Mindset solos all 4 KKs.

IF as the avatar of current mindset loses to any kk 1 on 1...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 02:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IF as the avatar of Classic Mindset solos all 4 KKs.

IF as the avatar of current mindset loses to any kk 1 on 1...
(please log in to view the image)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 02:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Mindset
IF kills any MA in DC aside from KK.

sad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 02:32 AM